Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hampshire Cougar - Alton  (Read 5841 times)

2 review(s) for HampshireCougar (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline trumps

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ok, final overdue review for the day. Visited this lady who I think is called Rita, twice. Email sent via AW and phone nu ber returned within few minutes to sort things out. As an aside, writing this review makes me realise I'm seeing far too many size 14+ MILFs, but to balance out I have also recently visited a couple of EE (late) teenies.

And it's due to those somewhat disappointing punts with the young EEs that I keep reverting to the older, larger ladies as they're English, more interested in providing a decent service, and of course with age tends to come a bit more size and mass in the boob department that I long for so much - (albeit they tend to be somewhat nearer the ground !).

As for Hampshire Cougar, for £60 a half hour she provides a great service with lots of DFK, OWO (no CIM and was very particular about me warning her before potentially sending a creamy cascade down her throat).

Her boobs can't quite manage the size or delights of Nigella -see my earlier review  - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25430.0 , but they kind of ticked most of my boxes pretty OK.

Now the reason I haven't revisited, and this is a purely personal thing, is that on the second occasion I visited her, whist performing reverse oral, she ejaculated, gushed,  - fucking everywhere and big time and not a millisecond of warning. I have no idea whether she knew this was going to happen and in any case she wouldn't have been able to speak given the massive orgasm she was having at the time.  Now to me that was most probably the most revolting thing that has ever happened in my punting career. You see if I have to give her warning of an ejaculation into her mouth, then similarly she ought to have given me plenty of warning to put on my wet weather gear and get an umbrella before unilaterally covering me in a torrent of pussy juice. 

Other than that (and I'm sure some punters would no doubt pay extra for it) a good overall punt from a friendly lady in a nice safe location.

As for me, I've kept her on the HL and may return, but that spontaneous gushing thing just scares me shitless.

Offline mh

Anyone who has seen the movie "Shallow Hall" may have seen her knickers before...

Hidden Image/Members Only

James999

More like a Hippo than a Cougar  :thumbsdown:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Amazing, thanks for the heads-up. I love the idea of meeting a plump lady who gushes, I wish i could get down to Alton in my lunch break ...
HP