Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indians  (Read 9062 times)

thedonpatel

It seems that there are many profiles on AW which say "I dont see Indian people". :mad:

Does anyone know why??
they are still getting paid.

helmsdale

Because Indians have small penises and WGs are worried the condom will slip off in mid-fuck.

Offline bristolbcfc

^^^^

What helmsdale said, i seen a WG a few weeks ago who states it in her profile and got booked by one, didn't know until she got there, anyway the guy didn't want sex just rub his cock in her tits, she said it was shaped like a mushroom and about 2 inches!

vorian

It seems that there are many profiles on AW which say "I dont see Indian people". :mad:

Does anyone know why??

There is a perception that Asian men and in particular young Asian men are more inherently disrespectful towards women and in particular white women, than men of a white ethnicity.

Also another perception that due to this lack of respect they tend to instigate violence towards prossies more and push boundary more. Also I have heard that older Asian men tend to confuse the relationship and turn up to regulars with flowers and declaring undying love wanting to save the WG from her horrible life.

Of course all massive generalisations and offensive, but that is the view of many prossies hence the no Asian men notes on profiles.

Offline smiths

Does anyone know why??

Also quite a few that say no blacks welcome. The reasons can be from having had a bad experience with a person of that race so they exclude ALL from the same race which isnt viewing a person as the individual they are of course, to a WG being a complete racist. A few EE WGs i have punted with said they wouldnt punt with Indian or black guys as they were of a lower species to white people, obviously truly shocking views to hear.

I have never seen no whites welcome despite the fact i have read of white punters causing trouble. A WG might think she can exclude all Indian and/or Black punters and still get enough punters to make money whereas she knows she cant do the same if she excluded ALL white punters.

I hope in the future people will be educated to view people as separate individuals.

Offline Taggart

My understanding is that they have a tendency on arrival at a WGs place to haggle for a cheaper price, often with the WG telling them to sling their hook, so she loses financially.

Another told me that a client of the ethnicity being dicussed kept trying to pull off the condom seconds before penetration too and also bagdered her for anal which she didnt do.

And yes, lack of respect was another complaint, as was an avalanche of text messages.

ALyons

The "lack of respect" point is false, those men tend to be Arabs, Muslims, or men of Pakistani origin.

Indian men with small penises might stack up, but shouldn't that be a plus for a WG? Since she's less likely to 'feel' something and earn easy money.

It's more to do with Indian men getting mixed with those pushy Arabs as one.

Offline mattylondon

^^^^

What helmsdale said, i seen a WG a few weeks ago who states it in her profile and got booked by one, didn't know until she got there, anyway the guy didn't want sex just rub his cock in her tits, she said it was shaped like a mushroom and about 2 inches!
That's a very amusing tale but I'm sure there are also plenty of white and black guys with small cocks!

I've been told by many a prossie that the reason is because they consider ethnic Indian/Pakistani men 'pushy' and susceptible to trying to continually barter a price down.So it also points to a perceived 'lack of respect'.  I think that there's a degree of truth in this because I know that in other business transactions, they're used to doing this. I don't think that many see it as being disrespectful. Rather, they see a price for something and believe it's fair game to barter. I think it's a difference of culture, more than anything and besides it's all a generalisation because other ethnicities also push their luck. Perhaps the percentage is high with them. Perhaps prossies can afford to turn away non white punters because the majority of the people who punt in England are white.

It must be so, if they're prepared to suck the cock of a wrinkly and ugly70 year old  white man, who they probably aren't attracted to, but refuse to suck the cock of a young ethnic Indian or Parkistani!  :D
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 07:50:45 pm by mattylondon »

vorian

OP I can't believe I'm about to say this but your best place to look for an answer to this question is probably a SAAFE thread as they argue about this question as much as UKP argue about the relative merits of EE/Romanian girls, ie constantly.

I can't give you an answer as I am not a prossy and can only say what I have been told by prossies and as we all know the majority lie through their teeth.

I would guess as Matty said her is probably more a cultural perception as opposed to a clear discrimination due to a physical difference. One fat old white man's money is just as good as a fat old indian man's money

brummierob

I was told by an Indian WG years back that she lived in fear of a relative turning up for a punt !!!!....especially if she was working in the area from where she was from....could be that more than one Indian WG may have this worry

Jason

My guess is that their decision is based on the observation that many Indians usually have a poor hygiene standard. This is my own observation as well - most of the Indian people that I have had some form of interaction (e.g. restaurants, public transport, shops, etc) had a smell indicating that many don't get showered every day. Pushy as stated above can be another reason.

Of course not all Indians have poor hygiene and not all are pushy but there are enough to make a prossie dismiss all of them. They adopt a way of thinking similar to some punters here about Romanians: “Best avoid all of them” and without even meeting any Romanian girl. And in contrast to individual Romanian prossies there are no reviews for individual Indian punters. So unjustified generalisation thrives.

Offline indianguy25

A lot of working girls that I've seen have told me its actually Pakistanis who give Indians a bad name. They try and pass themselves off as Indians hence the reason of us being tarred as unhygienic. All you have to do is go to your local 'halal' butcher or local 'indian' takeaway which is mostly run by Pakistani's or Bangladeshi's (dunno why they just call it Pakistani or Bengali cuisine) to see 'good' hygiene.

Hellraiser

A lot of working girls that I've seen have told me its actually Pakistanis who give Indians a bad name. They try and pass themselves off as Indians hence the reason of us being tarred as unhygienic. All you have to do is go to your local 'halal' butcher or local 'indian' takeaway which is mostly run by Pakistani's or Bangladeshi's (dunno why they just call it Pakistani or Bengali cuisine) to see 'good' hygiene.

The other problem is that 'Indian' for prostitutes is a massively broad term, just like 'Asian'.

Indian lumps together all people of dark skin, despite the fact that there are dozens of different cultures and countries. So an 'Indian' to a prostitute would include actual Indians from India, Pakistani's, Bangladeshi's, Sri Lankans, Arabs, Turks, Egyptians, etc...

Offline Luke

The other problem is that 'Indian' for prostitutes is a massively broad term, just like 'Asian'.

Indian lumps together all people of dark skin, despite the fact that there are dozens of different cultures and countries. So an 'Indian' to a prostitute would include actual Indians from India, Pakistani's, Bangladeshi's, Sri Lankans, Arabs, Turks, Egyptians, etc...

The above is probably true and some WG's may have had a bad experience or security concerns for stating that, I have also seen that a lot of them advertise as not seeing blacks,

vorian

The whole race thing does seem to be a bit of a sensitive subject in prossy land and I note none of our female members want to post on this thread, can't say I blame them as it does seem to polarise opinions with WGs much like the Romania debate does with punters.

cornbeefinspector

there must be something in it , lots refuse the darker skinned chaps

Offline Luke

there must be something in it , lots refuse the darker skinned chaps

From my experience people are generally similar and race/colour of skin doesn't really matter, but I guess a lot WG's don't see it that way and a lot of people on these forums would not agree e.g. being Romanian :P as mentioned in some of the discussions,

Offline Poppyxx

• Service Provider
It has nothing to do with bad experience/lack of respect/hygiene/small cock/religion or any number of lame excuses we can come up with to try and explain why we don't wish to see certain nationalities.
It comes down to one simple explanation - underlying racism.

Offline maxxblue

It has nothing to do with bad experience/lack of respect/hygiene/small cock/religion or any number of lame excuses we can come up with to try and explain why we don't wish to see certain nationalities.

Agree. Well said.

vorian

Noooooooo it's going to turn into a SAAFE fight to the death now, you have opened the floodgates poppy, quick get back to Romanians are crap,  Romanians are crap.  :D

cornbeefinspector

I think you might be right poppy , having said that I never look at black girls, but it's nothing to do with racism, more I don't find them attractive

Sienna_Bronze

The whole race thing does seem to be a bit of a sensitive subject in prossy land and I note none of our female members want to post on this thread, can't say I blame them as it does seem to polarise opinions with WGs much like the Romania debate does with punters.

Well I'd never discriminate based on age/size/ethnicity. It's all business at the end of the day, the more punters the better.

cornbeefinspector

Well I'd never discriminate based on age/size/ethnicity. It's all business at the end of the day, the more punters the better.

trollop  :D

vorian

I think you might be right poppy , having said that I never look at black girls, but it's nothing to do with racism, more I don't find them attractive

Me as well but then as I'm paying who I'm attracted to is important, who a WG is attracted does not come into it if they are a pro. Who they feel un safe with does however.

Offline myothernameis

I thought that way my self many years ago, until |I attended a private lap dancing club in London, where most of the girls were black...fucking gorgeous

Now I love black girls, but they have to meet certain requirements, not bbw, more petite

vorian

trollop  :D

Shocking, you would be banned for saying that to one of the sisterhood on %%% you know :D
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 12:52:11 am by vorian »

helmsdale

My post was tongue in cheek of course, but nearly all the nationality bans on AW concerns people solely of African heritage. If these prossies were all closet Nazis obsessed with racial hygiene they would also refuse to see Asians or any other non-white person. The other thing is that black prossies also refuse to see black punters in the same proportion as white prossies, which means that the underlying cause is the poor behaviour of the black punters not their skin colour.

Sienna_Bronze

My post was tongue in cheek of course, but nearly all the nationality bans on AW concerns people solely of African heritage. If these prossies were all closet Nazis obsessed with racial hygiene they would also refuse to see Asians or any other non-white person. The other thing is that black prossies also refuse to see black punters in the same proportion as white prossies, which means that the underlying cause is the poor behaviour of the black punters not their skin colour.

Im mixed race and I'm in no way racist but I have to agree with you on that. The worst punters are Africans, if I don't like how they communicate with me before the booking I won't see them. Obviously I don't tar everyone with the same brush and wouldn't put 'I refuse to see x, y or z' on my profile.

cornbeefinspector

Shocking, you would be banned for saying that to one of the sisterhood on %%% you know :D

do I look scared  :scare:

vorian

Im mixed race and I'm in no way racist but I have to agree with you on that. The worst punters are Africans, if I don't like how they communicate with me before the booking I won't see them. Obviously I don't tar everyone with the same brush and wouldn't put 'I refuse to see x, y or z' on my profile.

Seems a sensible response.

Offline Poppyxx

• Service Provider
Any race has poor behaviour, what I would like to know is how many African/Asian/Caucasian punters do I need to be communicating/meeting with to come to the conclusion that I do not wish to see another member of that ethnicity?
Being racist is not solely aimed at different ethnic group, it also happens within the same ethnicity.

vorian

Any race has poor behaviour, what I would like to know is how many African/Asian/Caucasian punters do I need to be communicating/meeting with to come to the conclusion that I do not wish to see another member of that ethnicity?
Being racist is not solely aimed at different ethnic group, it also happens within the same ethnicity.

I guess the answer to your question would be one, if the experience was bad enough.

Sienna_Bronze

I have seen/communicated with enough to be wary of them. But then again I have seen some nice, respectful people of African origin which is why I will never discriminate based on ethnicity.

Offline Poppyxx

• Service Provider
Luckily though I haven't had any bad experiences yet, so can only speculate on a number. But going on that assumption of "one", surely it would leave a WG with no punters at all at some point.

vorian

Luckily though I haven't had any bad experiences yet, so can only speculate on a number. But going on that assumption of "one", surely it would leave a WG with no punters at all at some point.

True but as I said it is the degree of how bad the experience is that would make one enough.

Offline Poppyxx

• Service Provider
Wouldn't the really bad experience put you off not just from the certain race but also from the job full stop? Hard to tell.

helmsdale

The first one that thumps you round the head, sodomises you and takes your handbag. How you will react to that depends on what triggers the flashbacks of the incident. If the perp was a black man, just seeing another black face might be the trigger, so you might be able to continue working if you don't see black clients anymore. If the perp was a white man, seeing a white face might be the trigger, so you might decide not to see white clients, but then you don't see enough people from other races, so you decide to pack in the game completely.

Offline Poppyxx

• Service Provider

SirPhilipXX

Wouldn't the really bad experience put you off not just from the certain race but also from the job full stop? Hard to tell.
Possibly it would, but in your profession there will always be an element of risk, so it seems to me that the important thing for any WG is to minimise that risk There are several ways of doing this, such as refusing guys with negative feedback, or insisting on speaking to the guy you are unsure about on the phone. For many WGs, another way of minimising risk is to refuse to see African/black guys, and as has been said, there are many black WGs who refuse to see them.

As a seasoned punter I have heard too many disturbing stories from WGs about their experiences with black guys to think that this is simply due to racism - it's based on experience. Obviously it's a problem for the many decent black punters out there, who have a more limited choice of WGs to choose from as a result; but there it is.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Does anyone know why??

Here's my thoughts/opinions/experience....

Due to the very nature of this trade, it would be difficult/unfair to force any girl from seeing anyone whom they do not wish to see.

Quite frankly, it does not bother me why, as some of them may have explained their genuine reason, whilst others may have made up a lie for this.

What I'm pleased is that they have been frank enough to express it clearly in their profile, so that I know whom to avoid and whom to see, someone who is interested in seeing me (and my money).

I know of at least 20~30 WGs (no exageration) who have expressed above view and respect their decision. At the end of the day, I see it as their loss, I simply take my money elsewhere. I could quite easily list these profiles, but I don't see the need/relevance of it.

Living in the East Midlands, for reasons covered already by other posters, one tends to find a rather large number of WGs who have expressed this in their profile.

In the 10+ years I've been using AW, I've never been turned away for being Indian/Asian. Most of them don't even know the difference between these two. If I am seeing her for the 1st time and I feel that this may need clarification, then I may ask. However, most of the time, having given them the false name I use, it becomes obvious to them whom they are going to see, so have never had issues when I turn up and they open the door to me.

I know of 3~4 girls who generally won't see Indians/Asians unless you have some feedback they can check on, or come recommended from someone else they have already seen (whether Indian or not).

With EE girls, whilst most of them will see Asians/Indians, what is worrying is how a large proportion of them won't see anyone from the Afro Caribbean or African community. A few years ago when I was at an FKK club in Germany, I heard at first hand the tales of how an Afro-American Armed Forces Serviceman based in Germany was often turned away from these clubs, even though he arrived with a group of Serviceman and where they had even vouched for him.

Offline Steve2

Total bollocks IMHO

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

kingkong

I  think it's the fact that one bad person of ethnic minority has clouded the views of the many. One asian guy was a bad punter, so they all must be?
It is the same in other countries with white men. I have a "friend" who was on holiday in Thailand, and most of the pro$$ies that my "friend" shagged said that white British men were their worst punters. They all said this to my "friend" becasue he was the best Englishman they had; so my "friend" says anyway.
The idea that asian men would have a smaller penis than normal will not be true in any western country, due to the fact of diet and nutrition. Obviously in a poorer country a persons diet will affect their build and development, but in GB in will not be the case.
It would be just as simple to say, because Indians invented the kamasutra, most WG's don't want to see them because they can go for too long, and the WG wants the punters out a.s.a.p, but a racist would never say that would they.
I have spoke to many WG's, and they have told me most men have the same size, no matter of race. Obviously you will get one with a bigger than normal cock or smaller than normal.

Offline rubric

Does anyone know why??

Not sure where you are looking, but I rarely find this at all. Offhand I can only think of one girl I want to visit who doesn't see asians.  In fact I normally make a point to ask about it over the phone - just in case - and have never once been turned down.  Usually the girl sounds absolutely befuddled that I'd even need to ask.

Now 15 years ago, things were slightly different.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Not sure where you are looking, but I rarely find this at all. Offhand I can only think of one girl I want to visit who doesn't see asians.  In fact I normally make a point to ask about it over the phone - just in case - and have never once been turned down.  Usually the girl sounds absolutely befuddled that I'd even need to ask.

Now 15 years ago, things were slightly different.

See my reply 4 posts above. Am surprised you find this a rarity.

Which area do you punt in, and how long have you been using AW.

There are numerous Profiles on there of girls who won't see Asians/Indians.

Offline rubric

Which area do you punt in, and how long have you been using AW.

There are numerous Profiles on there of girls who won't see Asians/Indians.

I generally punt around London/Berkshire. I've used adultwork for 3/4 years, and punted since the mid-90s.

Yeah, I can see that it might be more common away from the South East.  I'd agree with what you say about EE girls though, I've visited plenty who say that they won't see black customers.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 02:57:35 pm by rubric »

vorian

I generally punt around London/Berkshire. I've used adultwork for 3/4 years, and punted since the mid-90s.

Yeah, I can see that it might be more common away from the South East.

Lots of excellent punts in and around Berkshire, thats my area, can't remember any of the top girls saying they won't see certain races. I could be wrong of course. I have heard of it in Milton Keynes but rarely.  :unknown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Lots of excellent punts in and around Berkshire, thats my area, can't remember any of the top girls saying they won't see certain races. I could be wrong of course. I have heard of it in Milton Keynes but rarely.  :unknown:

Most top girls don't, I know of only 1 that does.

vorian

Most top girls don't, I know of only 1 that does.

Well that does say a hell of a lot about the underlying discussion imho.

potato

When my reg was on AW she stated "white" only. She had lots of black / mixed race friends so wasn't generally racist. It was her choice at who she saw for whatever reason and would walk away from a booking where the punter had said they were white and were not. From what I can gather from her, it was an attitude problem with them thinking that if they paid the cash then they could do what they like.  She also wouldn't see excessively fat people either.  One of my best punts who I saw a few times was a british born black girl - she would only see white guys as well due again to the attitude of black / Asian guys.  I would rather have a respectable Indian working family next door to me than white trash on benefits. Trash comes in all colours regardless of race. Who a girl see's must be down to the girls decision whatever you want to brand her.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
A quick check in my little black shows the following split:

East Midlands  16 (As i suspected, and follows on from my post. It could be that I tend to look in this area more frequently than other areas).
West Midlands   4
NW                    3
SE incl London   3
SW                    1
East of E           1
Yorks                 1

Please note this list is not exhaustive, and merely an indication of Profiles which I have come across over the past 9 yrs and that are still active.

Before anyone asks, I have no intention of listing them or sending it by PM.