Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy - Chinese Well-being Salon - Wolverhampton  (Read 796 times)

Offline 2ne1

Been here many times. It can VERY hit or miss.
I have both my best and worst messages here, I guess thats why i keep coming back hoping for a great experience again.
About 2 weeks ago i saw a girl called amy.(The names here mean nothing, once had the same girl give me a different name on 2 visits)
Short about 5"3 slim around 40 years old.

Walked in and asked for a massage. Having been here before i mentioned that i wanted HR Payed £30 for 30mins and £20 for HR. She offered B2B for £40 i rejected then she offered it for £30 in which i still rejected. I think she offered the B2B for £30 because she saw i only on £50 in cash on me. Usually when you mention that you want HR/B2B before hand you get more CC swipes and a more sensual massage overall.
The massage was okay I have had much better and much worse here.

After about 15 mins she turned me over and started with the Handjob. A Problem I have alot with these massage places they start of sensual and really nice but about 30 seconds in start jack hammering. I had to keep correcting her and telling her to go more slow and softer. After about 10 minutes I could tell i was not going to Pop and she getting tired. I will get a A+ for effort though she stuck finger up my bum and licked my nipples. 5 minutes later i gave up and wanked my self off while she played with my balls and licked my nipples.

Meh experience at best but i knew what the quality of this place can be. Worth a shot if you are local and fancy a quick pop. They may be open to a WIHJ but i have not tried.

Offline Goldfinch

Offline Beamer

Rules state you cannot review a place only individuals
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 03:53:58 pm by Beamer »

Offline 2ne1

Rules state you cannot review a place only individuals

My review was based around Amy with general opinions on the place added in. I might have worded the title wrong and maybe been to vague. Sorry first review!