Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: seeking.com - Open Topic  (Read 309958 times)

Offline updownandaround

I was chatting with a girl on Seeking earlier and I got a very articulate intro message from her, in the region of 400 words, which is pretty astounding considering most of the girls are there are illiterate. The illiteracy was confirmed when the next message was a two word answer. She then admitted to me that she'd copy pasted my profile text into ChatGPT and asked it to write me an intro message! This is a first for me and the dawn of a very brave new world!

Offline v54

A woman initiated conversation with me a while ago. We corresponded, swapped private galleries, agreed to meet, agreed on a day then, after I gave the final "see you Wed, 8pm, place. Is that ok?" she went silent. Days passed... Wrote to her again, saying that it is in my diary, is it in yours? she reads my message, silence still. So I cancelled the appointment.  She finally replies, playing the too busy, family, work card, so I replied with some advice about etiquette, along the lines of put yourself in my shoes, if I did the same to you, would you be ok with that?

As expected she blocked me, but before doing so she said that nobody else had complained about her slow replies, so she obviously has form in that direction, and that makes it ok huh? At least I can free up tomorrow in my diary.

This is a big headache with seeking, you drum up interest, banter, etc. then get to the final hurdle and then, nothing.

Offline updownandaround

A woman initiated conversation with me a while ago. We corresponded, swapped private galleries, agreed to meet, agreed on a day then, after I gave the final "see you Wed, 8pm, place. Is that ok?" she went silent. Days passed... Wrote to her again, saying that it is in my diary, is it in yours? she reads my message, silence still. So I cancelled the appointment.  She finally replies, playing the too busy, family, work card, so I replied with some advice about etiquette, along the lines of put yourself in my shoes, if I did the same to you, would you be ok with that?

As expected she blocked me, but before doing so she said that nobody else had complained about her slow replies, so she obviously has form in that direction, and that makes it ok huh? At least I can free up tomorrow in my diary.

This is a big headache with seeking, you drum up interest, banter, etc. then get to the final hurdle and then, nothing.

I think this is common in electronic dating of whatever nature, there's so much choice out there and therefore a lot of distractions. Remember you're not only competing with dudes from Seeking but also vanilla dating apps, and of course, Instagram. I'm not sure what your method is so apologies if you're already doing some of this. The first thing I establish is whether a girl is going to bounce to Whatsapp or not, if she doesn't do that then the interaction is pretty doomed anyway so no real loss. Once on Whatsapp I will exchange a voice note and see if I get one back. If she doesn't reciprocate then there's usually something wrong, either she's not confident enough or she's not legit. I do find that most girls do however. Once you've got over that stage then you move to a voice call, the ones that put this stage off I tend to abandon there and then. If they can't talk on the phone then how painful is a face to face going to be? After that I move to a video call. You have to be careful at this stage as a lot of girls are willing to do a video call but not right there and then, they often want to look their best, first impressions and all that. (A lot girls have a hideous self esteem and image issue, even the super hot ones) If they refuse to do it, even when they can pick the time, then I move on, there's something not right.

Even interested girls lose interest at the talking stage so there are no guarantees, someone else just beat you to it. Probably me. 😂

With each stage you're building a little more rapport and you stop being a blob of text on a screen and become a real person in their minds, which greatly increases outcome efficiency. Of course, the semi pros and pros will jump straight in and the chances of them ghosting your money are slim.

Offline datwabbit

With each stage you're building a little more rapport and you stop being a blob of text on a screen and become a real person in their minds, which greatly increases outcome efficiency.
This also brings it home that this is real and panic might set in. None of this chatting to a guy in the bar they like, swapping numbers and meeting up again.

Offline updownandaround

This also brings it home that this is real and panic might set in. None of this chatting to a guy in the bar they like, swapping numbers and meeting up again.

I think non electronic dating (bars/clubs/burger king) is even worse as you're pissed, she's pissed, so you have to go for the bang right there and then. The next day, she'll be hung over and hardly remember who you are amongst the other guys she talked to and exchanged numbers with. The best thing you can do in these circumstances is add her to Insta and drip feed her lifestyle prompts through Insta stories.

In these real life interactions, meeting a girl sober in the few days after is like meeting a completely new person and starting from zero. And they don't have their beer goggles on 😂 Sometimes I've rocked up for a "date" and not even recognised the girl, walked straight past her.

Offline wagglemypaddle

is it just me or has Seeking made you re-evaluate what you find attractive in a woman ? Have met some aesthetically stunniing women but who are really boring to talk to, probably because they've never had to develop an actual personality to get copious male attention. Then you get some who are great fun but seriously dim, so you can't have a conversation with them beyond the superficial.

Give me a 6/10 looks-wise with a cute demeanour and a bit of depth to them any day.

Offline updownandaround

is it just me or has Seeking made you re-evaluate what you find attractive in a woman ? Have met some aesthetically stunniing women but who are really boring to talk to, probably because they've never had to develop an actual personality to get copious male attention. Then you get some who are great fun but seriously dim, so you can't have a conversation with them beyond the superficial.

Give me a 6/10 looks-wise with a cute demeanour and a bit of depth to them any day.

It would be impossible to go back to regular "dating" after all this time on Seeking. The other issue with super hot women is that the sex is usually really bad, for the same reasons they haven't had to develop social skills.

Offline southcoastpunter

is it just me or has Seeking made you re-evaluate what you find attractive in a woman ?

is it that you re-evaluated what you find attract in a woman or what you want from your seeking lady. For those guys who just want sex (which sadly these days seem to be the majority) looks is very important as is how good they are at delivering what the guys wants sexually plus of course this perceived VFM. almost like they would evaluate a AW punt.

Or has it perhaps changed what you want from a seeking relationship? we are all different but i certainly re-evaluated what i wanted from seeking. When i first joined up 4 years ago, i saw something like 20 different women in the first few months but then realised that for me, it wasn't fulfilling despite some great sex with some very good looking ladies. Being single for about a year or so, I realised that i wanted more than just sex. of course it was an important part of it and still is but (for me) its far more than just that. I changed from doing PPM's to having long term relationships with 2 SB's and did things with them - not only dinner out or cooking at home but weekends away, going to sports, social and music events, concerts, spa days, holidays away etc etc. to do things like that you need more than just a sexual connection but a bit of an emotional one too and really like each other and spending time together. Of course we both know its not a real life relationship and it will end sometime - often real life events take over (eg Uni ends, they get a job in a different part of the country, they meet a real life LT partner etc).

so a long winded way to say that for me, it wasn't re-evaluating what i find attract in a women but more about what i wanted from Seeking.

Offline updownandaround

is it that you re-evaluated what you find attract in a woman or what you want from your seeking lady. For those guys who just want sex (which sadly these days seem to be the majority) looks is very important as is how good they are at delivering what the guys wants sexually plus of course this perceived VFM. almost like they would evaluate a AW punt.

Or has it perhaps changed what you want from a seeking relationship? we are all different but i certainly re-evaluated what i wanted from seeking. When i first joined up 4 years ago, i saw something like 20 different women in the first few months but then realised that for me, it wasn't fulfilling despite some great sex with some very good looking ladies. Being single for about a year or so, I realised that i wanted more than just sex. of course it was an important part of it and still is but (for me) its far more than just that. I changed from doing PPM's to having long term relationships with 2 SB's and did things with them - not only dinner out or cooking at home but weekends away, going to sports, social and music events, concerts, spa days, holidays away etc etc. to do things like that you need more than just a sexual connection but a bit of an emotional one too and really like each other and spending time together. Of course we both know its not a real life relationship and it will end sometime - often real life events take over (eg Uni ends, they get a job in a different part of the country, they meet a real life LT partner etc).

so a long winded way to say that for me, it wasn't re-evaluating what i find attract in a women but more about what i wanted from Seeking.

I just want poon on the Seeking sushi conveyor belt.

Joking aside, over the years I've had some really meaningful relationships from Seeking. Girls that I still think about today.

When you can get the balance of sex and connection just right then it really is great. If I am honest with myself, it's just more difficult to find that these days on Seeking. I don't think all women have changed in the last 10+ years so maybe I've changed, maybe I'm just more difficult or cynical now and less open to possibilities.

Offline Bikerboy

Very similar with me, early doors on seeking I was a kid in a candy shop seeing many girls.
Re-evaluated and prefer long term with more of a connection now. Haven’t managed weekends away etc to the same extent as SCP but have tried/will keep trying.

Offline paul_tall_

the new design of the home page must be an error its just the vibes and a grid of large profile pictures with each picture pretty much taking up the whole screen, hopefully they will bring back the old format

Offline thundercrackerxx

I too now look for more than quick hook ups on seeking. But almost every girl I come across now on there either just wants to sell pictures of have PPM sex meets. There seem to be very few who want to actual have an ongoing ''relationship'' being taken out doing things being treated. Just straight up cash for sex or pics.
Also seems to be hardly any students on there anymore. In my area it's now mostly single mums around 30+ and fat girls. If I do find an attractive girl they have ''platonic meets only'' on their profile.
The site also seems to be missing the middle ground girls that used to be on there. Now most girls are either completely done up, very beautiful but high maintenance looking or they're fat and nothing special. No pretty, healthy looking but not overly done up girls. Girl next door types.

Offline billybobsmith

I don't mind single mothers as long as they're in reasonable shape.  Not really into the 18st overweight ones, but each to their own.
Can be fairly down to earth which is something I like.

Always avoid any woman who has photos taken in Dubai; pictured in front of high end fashion shops such as Chanel, Gucci, LV; designer outfits on; too professional pictures that make them look like (Instagram) models.

I expect we've made SA what it is today.  Low ball PPM offers for sex rather than the ££££ they're expecting from social media that's full of pristine women who seem to get up from their multi-million pound apartment; go to the gym for 2-3hrs after taking whatever supplements they're advertising; lunch / coffee in some fancy place; sit at their iMac and "work"; shop; dine out; night out somewhere; get a good 8hrs+ sleep.  Repeat without a care in the world.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I too now look for more than quick hook ups on seeking. But almost every girl I come across now on there either just wants to sell pictures of have PPM sex meets. There seem to be very few who want to actual have an ongoing ''relationship'' being taken out doing things being treated. Just straight up cash for sex or pics.
Also seems to be hardly any students on there anymore. In my area it's now mostly single mums around 30+ and fat girls. If I do find an attractive girl they have ''platonic meets only'' on their profile.
The site also seems to be missing the middle ground girls that used to be on there. Now most girls are either completely done up, very beautiful but high maintenance looking or they're fat and nothing special. No pretty, healthy looking but not overly done up girls. Girl next door types.

I don’t discount the ones with “Platonic Meets Only” on their profile.

In my experience some girls use that to weed out the guys who are just after fuck and go meets and are actually looking for something more long term.

Offline billybobsmith

In my experience some girls use that to weed out the guys who are just after fuck and go meets and are actually looking for something more long term.

The hard part is finding out which ones are legitimate.  Some you'll never get anywhere with, others you may have to word things in a such a way that they believe they're getting the world, or a half decent deal.
The money side of things works for some, whereas for others there needs to be a connection, something you can't always get online, and most of us are not willing to fork out cash for dinner dates etc. for something more long term without the sex side of things.

I would like to say offering £300 rather than £150 for a meet may make you stand out from someone wanting a quick fumble in a Travelodge, but there are no guarantees.

I find it difficult to get a lot of them to chat.  Hard to make connections when replies are limited.

Offline southcoastpunter

100% agree.  At least 1 (maybe 2 but can't be sure) of my 4 long term SB's had that on her profile for the very reason you say - she did not want PPM sex meets but something more along the lines i was looking for - long term and fun "dates", not just a couple of hours in a hotel.

sadly these ladies are becoming less on Seeking as more and more ladies come on who basically are more or less (part time/amateur) WG's/SP's or those that seem to think guys are just going to give them money for looking pretty or taking them to dinner etc (sadly a few guys do actually do this) but there are still a few are want a long term relationship - we just have to work hard to find them.

I find it difficult to get a lot of them to chat.  Hard to make connections when replies are limited.

they maybe a number of reasons for this. what is your age? that may have something to do with it. Or maybe look at  and update/change your profile and / or opening messages to them.  Of course we aren't going to win them all, few guys will have a say 90% ratio of messages sent to replies but you should be able to get over 50%. I then find that ones that don't want to chat either aren't into you / what you are offering or that you are chatting too much and they just want to arrange a meet for £x amount.

Offline globewindsailor

I'm unsure on the guidelines for posting on the seeking threads. Seems interesting, but from reading a few pages on the other seeking thread price wise seems more than I'm willing to pay. If your looking for one offs would £150 max be a goer?

Offline billybobsmith

I'm unsure on the guidelines for posting on the seeking threads. Seems interesting, but from reading a few pages on the other seeking thread price wise seems more than I'm willing to pay. If your looking for one offs would £150 max be a goer?

Anything from £0 upwards really. 
£150 is a good starting position as not a large amount, and it's a good night out / new outfit etc. for some.

All women are different and ones you may think want £1000 to breathe the same air as you may be happy with just drinks and someone pretty normal, whereas some 20st heifer may refuse anything less than £500 for a coffee meet and nothing else.

London, you're probably going to be looking at £250+, but up north, amounts do vary.

No harm in trying.  She'll either say yes, no, or negotiate.
Sometimes it's what you look like and/or how you come across to them etc. rather than large amounts.

Offline southcoastpunter

i disagree with billybobsmith to some extent. If you are getting a lady who is happy for (sex) one offs, they are probbaly mainly focused on money and in many parts (maybe does depend on your location) £150 as a maximum is likely to put quite a few ladies out of your reach.

Seeking is not a cheap alternative to AW or vivastreet etc. Be mindful that also most ladies cannot host so unless you can, its plus a hotel.

BTW - any member can, and is very welcome to, contribute or ask a question on this thread. Most members like to see that you have done a little research (as indeed it seems you did) first before asking a question. Most regions have a "seeking" thread on there too and that is worth reading as its obviously more "local" when it comes to things like "cost" or allowances etc. The other thing to be mindful of is that its not like AW where you look at a profile and message her (you can't message without becoming a subscribing member). Most guys will say it takes a lot of time and effort.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2023, 06:06:16 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline wagglemypaddle

I agree with that completely. So few cute 'girl next door' types. I'm put off from so many profiles just from their photos, you just know they'll be impossibly high maintenance and likely dull as ditchwater.

I was really hoping for more younger single mum types looking to earn a bit on the side to help with parenting. I would get more of a kick from that if I knew my money was going towards someone's upbringing than the next handbag or lip filler.

I did meet a single mum I really clicked with last week and we had a great night, but the next day I got several messages asking me to pay for beauty treatments sex toys and so on. Really put me off  her and changed the whole dynamic. Had to bin her off unfortunately.

As to ppm and the original posters question, I think if you could stretch to 200 there are still a fiar few women who will meet for that. But depending on your circumstances that might not be your only cost, if you can't accommodate you need to take into consideration hotel costs, many will want to meet for drinks initially and of course you'll be expected to pay. It isn't cheap but when the stars align it can be magnificent.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2023, 09:59:37 pm by wagglemypaddle »

Offline Punting2022

its a lot more expensive now, finding girls start at 500 per meet.  You can get them down, but they are putting limits on meets and also some dont do oral and one round of sex. The value for your money has gone on seeking, same with prosses too. All prices are on the up.

its a lot more expensive now, finding girls start at 500 per meet.  You can get them down, but they are putting limits on meets and also some dont do oral and one round of sex. The value for your money has gone on seeking, same with prosses too. All prices are on the up.

I’m not finding this, where are you based?

Offline datwabbit

Wouldn't an escort be better value against that.

Offline globewindsailor

Thanks for the replies I reckoned it was not what I'm looking for, but you have to like the potential of it. The more I read the threads the more it's looking like the same as AW etc namely alternatives limiting traditional supply and prices especially in the younger age bracket. Plus the cost and additional effort needed. Lots of good info in this thread though so I'm off to buy a lottery ticket, maybe the postcode lottery so someone will be knockin on my door.

Offline wagglemypaddle

I'm not finding this either, and I'm in London.Okay some of the Instagram model types might be able to command those rates but there are plenty still in the 200-300 range. With my last subscription which ran out a couple of weeks ago I had 2 overnights, and one who stayed all day one Sunday, all at 200 ppm. The one who stayed the day was particularly attractive, much better in person than on her pics.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2023, 12:13:17 pm by wagglemypaddle »

Offline southcoastpunter

. The more I read the threads the more it's looking like the same as AW etc

thats because the majority of guys on here use it as an "AW" - ie they just want to buy sex. there are alternative ways to use seeking but its getting harder and yes it takes a lot of time and it can be expensive (compared to just a fuck from AW) but when you find a "gem" its so worth it!

Offline updownandaround

thats because the majority of guys on here use it as an "AW" - ie they just want to buy sex. there are alternative ways to use seeking but its getting harder and yes it takes a lot of time and it can be expensive (compared to just a fuck from AW) but when you find a "gem" its so worth it!

Let's face it, we're all trying to buy sex in one way or another, whether it be directly via AW, indirectly on Seeking or through vanilla dating.

Seeking skews towards a more "complete" experience rather than the conveyor belt AW experience you and other 10 guys have had that day. AW is more functional and Seeking is more design orientated, both have a place depending on my mood.

I've met a few AW girls of late to fill in the gaps but I have to say it doesn't compare to the experiences I get from Seeking. I like the immediacy of AW but I still prefer the overall and more complete experiences I find on Seeking. And totally agree about finding the "gems", if there is one complaint I have about Seeking is that over the years these gems are harder and harder to find.

Offline Punting2022

London, maybe im going for the wrong girl

Online fuddi_on_fire

Take a bow, sir. You absolutely echoed my experience  :drinks:

Let's face it, we're all trying to buy sex in one way or another, whether it be directly via AW, indirectly on Seeking or through vanilla dating.

Seeking skews towards a more "complete" experience rather than the conveyor belt AW experience you and other 10 guys have had that day. AW is more functional and Seeking is more design orientated, both have a place depending on my mood.

I've met a few AW girls of late to fill in the gaps but I have to say it doesn't compare to the experiences I get from Seeking. I like the immediacy of AW but I still prefer the overall and more complete experiences I find on Seeking. And totally agree about finding the "gems", if there is one complaint I have about Seeking is that over the years these gems are harder and harder to find.

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Very well said... even if the complete experience maybe a lie. It's more a white lie and palatable. As the girls on seeking are likely seeing more than one SD...however I realise now I like finding an SB who genuinely works and isn't doing seeking as their main thing. Not knocking anyone who is . . . but it verges on the Semi Pro.  I go for MILF's now as they genuinely live busy lives and less time for multiple SD's (cocks)!

WBW

Very well said... even if the complete experience maybe a lie. It's more a white lie and palatable. As the girls on seeking are likely seeing more than one SD...however I realise now I like finding an SB who genuinely works and isn't doing seeking as their main thing. Not knocking anyone who is . . . but it verges on the Semi Pro.  I go for MILF's now as they genuinely live busy lives and less time for multiple SD's (cocks)!

WBW

I’ve been seeing my regular SB for 18 months and we are both off the site because each of us is happy with the arrangement. She has a stressful job, has university studies as part of that job and uses our meets as a chance to unwind and have fun. The financial aspect is going towards a deposit on her first house and to me that is worthwhile; she’s not blowing it on fake tans and getting her nails done, she has a short to medium term goal and I’m happy to assist her.

It helps that she’s fit as fuck and enjoys the sexual shenanigans as much as I do.

Offline updownandaround

WBW

Seeking is all a lie without doubt but why else would a younger woman be interested in an older man anyway? 😂 As for the MILFs then I just find them difficult, not available when I want them, don't want to get naked with the lights on, all the BS from their previous relationships and their kids calling while you're in the middle of sex! I'll pass on any more of that so more MILFs for you!

Seeking is all a lie without doubt but why else would a younger woman be interested in an older man anyway? 😂 As for the MILFs then I just find them difficult, not available when I want them, don't want to get naked with the lights on, all the BS from their previous relationships and their kids calling while you're in the middle of sex! I'll pass on any more of that so more MILFs for you!

:lol:

Interesting view. I got for younger MILF's who get family to watch kids or who are free during day (which rarely works) or one of mines had me round 8.45pm/9pm when kids were in bed. Was a bit naughty to be honest as if the kid walked downstairs to the livingroom they'd have found their Mum butt naked riding my cock on the sofa

WBW

Offline updownandaround

:lol:

Interesting view. I got for younger MILF's who get family to watch kids or who are free during day (which rarely works) or one of mines had me round 8.45pm/9pm when kids were in bed. Was a bit naughty to be honest as if the kid walked downstairs to the livingroom they'd have found their Mum butt naked riding my cock on the sofa

WBW

I welcome students, nurses or any girl with night shift work as they fill my morning and afternoon slots nicely.

Some years ago I went home with a girl from a club, she's giving me a BJ in the living room and her kid comes in. Talk about embarrassing plus irresponsible as what kind of mum would leave their kid at home alone and go out and invite some rando back to hers?

I welcome students, nurses or any girl with night shift work as they fill my morning and afternoon slots nicely.

Some years ago I went home with a girl from a club, she's giving me a BJ in the living room and her kid comes in. Talk about embarrassing plus irresponsible as what kind of mum would leave their kid at home alone and go out and invite some rando back to hers?

That's some skanky behaviour right there. . . .

Offline thundercrackerxx

I agree with that completely. So few cute 'girl next door' types. I'm put off from so many profiles just from their photos, you just know they'll be impossibly high maintenance and likely dull as ditchwater.

I was really hoping for more younger single mum types looking to earn a bit on the side to help with parenting. I would get more of a kick from that if I knew my money was going towards someone's upbringing than the next handbag or lip filler.

See I used to like the students on there as I felt better my money helping them with their education rather than lip fillers, handbags etc. I don't really want to pay for someone elses kid. Single mums are more difficult to meet because they have the kids to work around. Often physical signs of child birth too which i find off putting.
Last single mum I banged was at her house. Half way through her screaming she's my whore a voice from across the hall shouts ''mummy what's going on''. I had no idea her kid was home! I'd have never been as noisey fucking her had I know the kid was home let alone  on the same floor across the hall. Was so awkward. Awful

Offline AffAlchemist

Here's a few things p*ssing me off about seeking this time round

1. When a girl has all "filtered" pics and no "real" pics
2. Fake names - all the belles, Bella, Bella rose, just give escort vibes. Then when you get them on WhatsApp and there real name is displayed but they still pretend to be Bella etc
3. The amount of online only, findom, pay pig, platonic, want a platonic paid date first, selling content blah blah
4. one word replies or opening message as hi, hello, hey, hellloooo, jeez if this is the messages imagine the date!
5. treat me like a princess, spoil me, lets go shopping shite. The ones who do well are the ones asking what you want. it obvious they want money so that's a given and that will happen but all the spoiled ones think its all about them and nothing about you
6. to many.... "my mate said she's making money on here by just talking to people" and so they join and waste your time too (are people paying to just talk???)
7. unrealistic expectations  - ive had loads of im getting £500 to £1k a meet! really!

apart from that ive put the effort in and have an date this weekend (overnight) im really looking forward to with a stunner
But god its hard work to get to that point lol  :yahoo:

Offline datwabbit

So many use the name Seeking suggests and it does no checks on duplicates. I've seen 2 with the same name. Just no effort put into profile.

Here's a few things p*ssing me off about seeking this time round

1. When a girl has all "filtered" pics and no "real" pics
2. Fake names - all the belles, Bella, Bella rose, just give escort vibes. Then when you get them on WhatsApp and there real name is displayed but they still pretend to be Bella etc
3. The amount of online only, findom, pay pig, platonic, want a platonic paid date first, selling content blah blah
4. one word replies or opening message as hi, hello, hey, hellloooo, jeez if this is the messages imagine the date!
5. treat me like a princess, spoil me, lets go shopping shite. The ones who do well are the ones asking what you want. it obvious they want money so that's a given and that will happen but all the spoiled ones think its all about them and nothing about you
6. to many.... "my mate said she's making money on here by just talking to people" and so they join and waste your time too (are people paying to just talk???)
7. unrealistic expectations  - ive had loads of im getting £500 to £1k a meet! really!

apart from that ive put the effort in and have an date this weekend (overnight) im really looking forward to with a stunner
But god its hard work to get to that point lol  :yahoo:

I posted this on the another regional Seeking thread but it's also relevant here.......

All these SB's a freaking deluded. One guy gives them X  in the past and they basically price themselves out.

I had a meet lined up last week. I thought we had agreed monies I said I pay £150 to £200 for 2/3hrs. Whilst not super high, I will be regular (weekly /fortnightly) . Anyway the SB starts with the fateful line...

My friend who does this charges £400 an hr...

Then later on in the message, when I tell her I can only make 1hr due to work commitments. I still offer £150...she says minimum is £250. Which tbf, was for 2.5hrs. However I could only use 1hr, so I adjusted my offer accordingly. I had to explain these £400 meets may happen once a month or be one offs..you maybe better over the course of a few months with someone who pays you regularly....

RANT OVER

WBW

Offline billybobsmith

I've never understood why these women who are allegedly getting £400/hr or £500 through to £1000 a meet actually need to be on SA?
Surely they're that great to be with in the first place, that they won't need to be entertaining other men as their regular(s) will be taking care of them and they won't have that much spare times whilst jetting off, shopping, fancy restaurants etc.?

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0
So many use the name Seeking suggests and it does no checks on duplicates. I've seen 2 with the same name. Just no effort put into profile.

I have seen plenty that use "Girl Next Door"

:drinks:

Offline datwabbit

I've never understood why these women who are allegedly getting £400/hr or £500 through to £1000 a meet actually need to be on SA?
Surely they're that great to be with in the first place, that they won't need to be entertaining other men as their regular(s) will be taking care of them and they won't have that much spare times whilst jetting off, shopping, fancy restaurants etc.?

Because their regular has been forced to work abroad at short notice.

Offline Rayzaman

I'm new to SB dating. Do you guys just directly ask the girl what their rate is? Or ask do they do pay per meet? Or simply state your price and what you want? I'm not sure the best etiquette. And do you keep such talk off the site? Maybe use Telegram so you can delete the chat?

Offline southcoastpunter

I'm new to SB dating. Do you guys just directly ask the girl what their rate is? Or ask do they do pay per meet? Or simply state your price and what you want? I'm not sure the best etiquette. And do you keep such talk off the site? Maybe use Telegram so you can delete the chat?

be mindful that Seeking (if you mean seeking.com and not one of the many other ones) do not like guys offering money for sex and if you get reported, it can get you banned. so my strong advice is never discuss money on there, always talk about PPm's , rates etc on WA or another platform

Be mindful that Seeking is not another Adultwork.

If you haven't already done so, read the Seeking thread in your local regional baord - it will give you ideas about local issues and what is a more realistic "rate" in your area. Also be mindful that there are scammers as on all online sites and that Seeking is time consuming and takes a lot of hard work!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2023, 08:14:53 am by southcoastpunter »

Also use a punting phone. ... I keep rates chat to WhatsApp. But these are not WG's so be careful in your approach :)

You can also pretend you've done it before and say...I paid my last arrangement £200 for 3hrs and see the type of feedback that statement gets you. Some SB's are WG's and it's easy to spot

WBW

Offline Punting2022

Greed, they are not getting it or addiction

Offline Ally McFeel

Had a weird experience on seeking recently. Was talking to a bird that seemed genuine at first. We swapped pictures, numbers etc. Seemed keen to meet but then couldn't make it. I joked and asked her if she had any friends that would be available. She then proceeded to give me a list of about 20 SA profiles with numbers and what they would be keen on doing. Felt like I was just talking to some kind of pimp. Anyone else had this?

Offline Punting2022

Had a weird experience on seeking recently. Was talking to a bird that seemed genuine at first. We swapped pictures, numbers etc. Seemed keen to meet but then couldn't make it. I joked and asked her if she had any friends that would be available. She then proceeded to give me a list of about 20 SA profiles with numbers and what they would be keen on doing. Felt like I was just talking to some kind of pimp. Anyone else had this?

Yes Pimps prob do operate on the site, im sure sugar babys have a forum where they discuss things. How to play men etc
« Last Edit: June 20, 2023, 08:53:58 pm by Punting2022 »

Offline updownandaround

Yes Pimps prob do operate on the site, im sure sugar babys have a forum where they discuss things. How to play men etc

They also have WhatsApp groups where they post SA profiles and other details about the guys.

There will be a WG/SB collective out there no doubt...similar to UKP perhaps?