Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annastasya GFE - Darlington  (Read 546 times)

10 review(s) for Annastasya GFE (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online northface

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I have been aware from this site that Roms do not have a good reputation on here and I have kept away but when this one appeared on tour I thought I would give this independent one a try especially since she had positive reviews from other parts of the country.
Comms relatively easy.
I took an early morning slot which was not her best time of day  (as mentioned in a review also done today she was complaining about being tired ).
Anyway, £100 for one hour as any less would probably incur extras but I was also feeling a bit under the weather so expectations not as high as they were when I booked her the day before.

No CIM but knew that beforehand but kissing was with lips firmly closed so not really the GFE experience and she had a few spots on her chin.
OWO was ok but I was not up for sex today so opted for a wank with a prostate massage to unload this way. She cleaned me up which was a surprise and ended with a back massage but she got tired after a while so I was happy to get up and go with a near 20 mins left.

The girl was fairly pretty and easy to get on with but I was not feeling energetic at all so I decided to spill my load early into the punt and it ends up a neutral.
Even if I was up to protected sex  I still think it would have been a neutral as she seemed ready to go back home for a holiday which was due imminently.