Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Penelope TS - Touring  (Read 1395 times)

1 review(s) for Penelope TS (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline jandyr

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Saw this TS recently as she was touring my area in Yorkshire.

I was 50/50 about whether to see or not due to not being able to find any previous reviews here or elsewhere, but the horn got the better of me. I went for a 30min punt @ £100.

Texts guided me to a decent flat in a complex on the edge of town center. Fairly quiet. Once in the building I knocked on her door and heard the clickety-clack of heels before being let in.

Door opened to reveal what I thought was a fairly decent looking TS girl, albeit perhaps slightly older and/or not quite as attractive as in some of the profile pictures (but nothing dissimilar to numerous other providers TBH). Room was really dark though, so it was hard to get a decent look, but the AW profile pic in a black dress is a fairly good picture of her face from what I remember seeing.

As she moved around the room, every time she passed me she would playfully squeeze my bum or my crotch. Have to admit I liked this; for me it indicated she was "up for the meet", unlike a few girls I've seen in the past who seem disinterested and try to rush you out etc.

After handing over the compensation, I had a quick shower to make sure I was fresh, and when I came back into the room was beckoned onto the bed to join her.
No warm up with a massage or anything - her dick came straight out! It's not the 22cm(!) claimed on her BP profile (thankfully IMO), but it is very large in girth - probably twice mine for girth. We did mutual oral for a bit, and I thought her technique was very good, very enjoyable, and it wasn't until we stopped that I'd realised she'd slipped a condom on me; presumably with her mouth when she'd started.

Asked whether I wanted to fuck her, or if I wanted her to fuck me - so genuinely happy to be versatile it seems.
Be warned though, with such a girth on her, it could/would be quite painful to be fucked by her without experience / being suitably 'warmed up'.

After a bit of podging I shot my load into the condom. Wipes came out and we cleaned up, and that was about that. Time-wise I think I was slightly under 30mins, but there's no point hanging around for c5mins just to make a point.
This is also kinda why I only went for 30mins. If I'd paid for the full hour, would I have been welcome to stay longer and go for a round 2? I kinda feel like I wouldn't have got any more action, but I don't know if that's experience with others clouding my thought-process and I genuinely don't know for sure.

Not much conversation (not that I was particularly bothered), but I was offered a small bottle of water from a multi-pack on the side to take with me to refresh myself. Nice touch, and fortunately it didn't look like many had been taken, so I wasn't the latest in a long line of punters that day.

Positives
Decent & easy comms
Fairly decent looking albeit perhaps slightly older than you might think from the pictures.
Good oral (albeit covered)
Massive girth dick (If you're into that)
She seemed genuinely happy for me to be there, and was "into it"

Negatives
Massive girth dick (If you're considering taking)
Don't remember there being any kissing at all, and definitely no DFK
Room was a bit dark, and for me the visual side is part of the deed.

Value for money? IDK, but TBH I think there are probably better TS girls out there at the same price / possibly slightly cheaper ones that will give a similar experience.

Overall a neutral for me. Close to positive, but not quite. Slightly different circumstances and this would've been a positive.