Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: moniqueitsback - Wrexham  (Read 538 times)

2 review(s) for moniqueitsback (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mr Marbles

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Name:
Monique

Comms:
A bit of email ping pong then given a phone number and told to ring when at a certain location. Then after another phone call I was finally given her address.

Location / Venue:
Modern apartment in Brymbo just outside Wrexham. plenty of free parking.

Price / Services:
£70 for 30 minutes
OW, Reverse oral & protected sex.

Appearance:
Her Adultwork stats seem correct. 5'6" tall, size 12 with 34 DD natural boobs. Quite average facially but still attractive. She was dressed in a bra and panties with a black silky gown on. She does have a cracking body on her.

Service:
Greeted with a smile and a peck on the cheek, money sorted then a quick shower. On returning to the room she was on her phone for what seemed like a long time but in reality it was probably no more than a minute. She asked if I'd like a massage to start and unusually for me I accepted. This was nothing special and I soon turned over and asked for oral which as stated on her ad was with a condom. Sadly this was very poor and lacked any enthusiasm. When I realised this wasn't going to improve I initiated some reverse oral which was met with "ohhh yes but no fingers please".

So I headed down only to find a very strong strawberry taste which I assume was lube which she had applied while I was showering. She made some appreciative moans but sadly it was like licking a cactus and while I normally love giving oral I was glad to get out of there. I don't mind a hairy muff but her stubble was really bad. So I stuck my cock back in her mouth and soon came in the condom. A quick condom change and onto round 2 which consisted of cowgirl, then doggy to finish. This was pretty good and she was a decent enough fuck.

Summary:
Monique is nice enough lady and easy to chat to, she was keen to ask what I wanted and if everything was ok but she just lacked some enthusiasm and her oral technique was crap. Sorry but putting a cock in your mouth now and again while wanking isn't good oral IMO. Her service is a bit like her profile, very average. Saying that at least she doesn't oversell like so many Romanians whose profiles are littered with exaggerated claims and false promises. While not a total disaster there is no way I could fully recommend her to others. had she given a decent blow job she may have scrapped a positive.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 01:54:34 pm by Mr Marbles »