Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thailand is still as much fun as ever!  (Read 5978 times)

Offline Goodfellas000

There has been way too much Thailand bashing recently on these forums by a certain few members. As I’m currently back in the LOS for a week of culture, cuisine and fun, I thought I’d reverse the negatives being thrown Thailand’s way.

Started the week in Bangkok, plan was to have a wander in and around the Soi’s off Sukhumvit and grab a few beers, then head back to my hotel as I had a busy day planned ahead tomorrow. Inevitably I found myself wandering through Nana Plaza and was almost taken hostage by an absolute stunner in the tiniest bikini who marched me into the bar then to a cornered off booth where she spent the next 15/20 minutes gyrating herself all over me in the company of equally fit girls dancing on poles along with a variety of customers in the bar. Her intentions were clear, we go room, we go room was repeated interspersed with full on DFK. According to this forum Thai girls don’t kiss anymore!! Well, they do!! She said 2000 Baht and room was 350, plus drinks 470. I said no way to the 2000 and giggled, smile and politely carried on with our drinks. Then I said I only had 1000 for her, to which she says “okay, let’s go!” Result! Total cost for a NEP stunner 1820 Baht.

Next day - Out and about across Bangkok then headed back towards Sukhumvit around 4:30pm and was beckoned in by a very milfy looking Thai lady in a parlour further up from Nana, decided to take her up on the massage. Lovely massage 400 Baht. About half an hour in she says “you want body to body massage?” I kind of gave the half interested look, but as she was a proper Milf type I knew I was going too! She said 1500 Baht, I did the same half interested look thing again along with being nice and playful about it, then I offer the 1000 Baht as again I say that’s all I had. Like the previous evening, the 1000 Baht was accepted. Next thing I’ve got a hot, naked, Thai Milf with fabulous tits rubbing her body all over mine and clearly enjoying herself as much as I was. At that point I led her down, we were DFK and I made my way to her pussy. All I’m going to say about that is the massage table we were on would need some serious cleaning and tlc needing after what she did on it, TWICE!!
Total cost: 1400 Baht.

Back to my hotel then out again for foods and to meet a mate who works in Bangkok. On my way back down Soi 4 and the usual calls into bars are in full swing with girls, lb’s lining the Soi too. Then a particulary cute girl calls me over and I’m like “wow, she’s hot” going through my mind. Usual small talk etc and we agree on 1000 + 350 room.  Beautiful girl, and again kissing wasn’t an issue.

Next day I’ve moved onto Pattaya for a few days. First night was a utter blur. I’ll bullet point what happened to keep it brief.
- 7pm: Soi 6, stunning girl called Alice caught my eye straight away, quick drink in the bar across from her bar so I can watch her for a few minutes, her looks, body and swag made her irresistible! I make myway over to the bar she’s in and unobviously make our paths cross. “She says you want drink?” Next thing we are in the bar area and I ask if she wants a drink too, to which she does. Casual chat turns to going upstairs. Agreed price 1000 Baht - 300 room and our two drinks. In the room she was amazing, stunning body and again full on DFK.
- 8:30: Very much in the mood now and another stunner catches my eye with highlighted blonde hair and we chat whilst having a drink. She seams new as she keeps calling another girl over to assist s with proceedings. After her friend offers her for 1500,then the room and  drinks. I asked how old was she and she said 19!! She was very beautiful and gave all the right signs she was into me too so we agreed on my usual offer of 1000 Baht plus the extras, the room and drinks. Inside the room she was fabulous. Full on love making, DFK and experimenting, she had clearly never squirted before and took great pleasure in experiencing her first squirting orgasm!
- Shower, then jumped on Baht bus to Walking Street where I made my way to Windmill a Go Go which is not on WS, it’s a few streets away. Inside I’m in a booth area where two naked Thai girls are in the tub with poles grabbing my attention. One jumps out and sits next to me where I buy all three of us drinks. By now the girl in the tub has ice cubes to which she gives me one and makes me place inside her pussy to which she gleefully pops out onto me whilst her friend is laughing. This goes on whilst I’m kissing her friend. Then two more girls in tiny skirts turn up and one has a cucumber to which she sits beside me, spreads her legs, gives me the cucumber and lube and I push the cucumber into her! Then it becomes a blur, cucumber girl is now being fingered, I’m also fingering girl on the right and I’m french kissing girl in the tub! The guy next to me in the booth was with one of the girls and loving it! Tips,drinks and a further bill of 1300 baht appeared. Not sure what it was for, but I could hardly object after the fun I’d just had. Approx total cost between 2100/2300 baht.
- 11pm: Soi 13/1 a wander through and a stunning lb catches my eye! Agreed price 1000 baht and no room charge! Hell, why not!! Her body was beautiful and facially she was stunning!
- 12:30: Having had my interest in lb’s reignitedi head to Soi 6 where I had text a lb friend of mine and she said come over. We know each other from a previous time and I was a little cheeky and said I was going back to hotel and I only had 800 baht on me. She was more than happy as it was late now so that’s what it cost! On leaving her bar Soi 6 was completely deserted. It must be 1am shutdown as it was about 1:30 am.

Okay, so yesterday I need a rest after the previous night! I sleep in, then go shopping and have a regular massage.
Then when the evening comes I head to Soi 6 where I meet another beautiful, smiley and downright lovely girl towards the Beach Road end of the Soi. We drink and agree the 1000 baht plus room and drinks. Total cost: 1720. Full on sex, oral, DFK and she had a thing about sucking my nipples! We were upstairs way over an hour!
Later that evening if I find Alice again and we repeat the same as the previous night, which was just as intense and electric as our previous night!
This has all happened in four days back in the LOS! Thai girls are just the same as girls are anywhere in the world. If you know how to treat them right and not just a cash transaction for your pleasure only then you’ll reap the rewards. So many on here say Thai girls don’t miss, Thai girls aren’t interested, Thai girls just stare at their phones when they’re with me, Thai girls aren’t beautiful anymore! All is absolute bull shit! Like I previously said, this is intended to reverse all the anti-Thai sentiment that is infesting this forum by certain members.

I can categorically and 100% say Thailand and Thai girls are just as much fun as it was ‘back in the day!’ If you’re decent, well dressed, groomed, respectful and fun, you’ll benefit from all of these attributes when visiting the LOS and have plenty of fun in the process!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 05:24:29 am by Goodfellas000 »

Offline subswiper

Certainly it's better than the UK and other places. Not sure if you can say it's as much fun as ever though if you've only been going for a few years.

The girls have definitely got fatter (as has most of the world) and it's more difficult to find girls without tattoos. And girls have more choices now with the internet, mobile phones and more tourists, not to mention a much stronger economy. So it's completely logical that in some ways it's worse. On the other hand, girls are better skilled, do everything you want, and are more likely to shave themselves (unless they work in Japanese-oriented places). There are more bj bars than before in Bangkok too.

There are a lot more ladyboys and ladyboy bars than before and the number seems to be increasing every year. This is bad for most of us because we'd rather have girls in that space. But apparently fine for you!

It was always striking to me that a lot of guys I saw walking with ladyboys in Pattaya streets tended to be guys who worked out a lot. I'm not sure why that is but it was strange seeing them in the gym the next day.

Offline Goodfellas000

This subject of the girls are getting fatter keeps reappearing. Sure there are some bigger girls, but they are far outnumbered by the slim, curvy spinner type girls. Tattoos are here, but nothing like the extent they are back home!!

The issue many guys have regarding Thai girls being obsessed with their phones. Well if you capture the girls imagination and attention, you’ll find her phone doesn’t even appear.

I’m not sure what relation guys that work out and their preference of ladyboys means?? However, for me the occasional dalliance with the most attractive ones has never been regrettable.

I’m just hoping that by posting this report, it somewhat reverses the rubbish I’ve been reading about how bad and expensive Thailand has become. It hasn’t! At least it hasn’t if you’ve got a bit about you.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Certainly it's better than the UK and other places. Not sure if you can say it's as much fun as ever though if you've only been going for a few years.

Exactly.
I have been going to Thailand since 2003, it was far better then, no doubt about it. 

I was getting 70 baht to the £ and a bottle of Singha was 70 baht.

Now 43 baht to the £ and a bottle of Singha 120 baht.

Barfines are now a pisstake and most girls only want short time.    :thumbsdown:

Offline Goodfellas000

What barfine??? I’ve paid 300/350 Baht for the room. No bar fine - Even the stunner in Nana Plaza didn’t bar fine me!!

The girls on Soi 6 like short time, even though between an hour or two is hardly short time and there are rooms above the bars. Again no bar fine!!

Granted the Exchange Rate ‘ain’t what it used to be’ but that’s it!!

Offline Jimmyredcab

What barfine???

On Soi Cowboy some barfines can be up to 1000 baht ------------- plus lady drinks at 160 baht.     :thumbsdown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

The girls on Soi 6 like short time.

Soi 6 is full of dirty lowlife skanks, probably suck 20 cocks in 10 hours.     :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline Goodfellas000

Well hell, maybe then the girls just like me and don’t see me as purely a ‘cash transaction!’

Anyway, I’ve got better things to be doing right now than bickering over what I pay and the service I get compared to clearly what you pay and receive.

It’s 19:35 here and I’m off out!  :drinks:

Offline Goodfellas000

Oh you are a bitter old sad act aren’t you!!

Keep being bitter and twisted!

I’ve met some very sweet girls on Soi 6 this last couple of days and I’m off to meet some more now.

See ya’ Sad Act  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Oh you are a bitter old sad act aren’t you!!

Keep being bitter and twisted!

I’ve met some very sweet girls on Soi 6 this last couple of days and I’m off to meet some more now.

See ya’ Sad Act  :hi:

The fact that you frequent Soi 6 tells me all I need to know about you, I have walked through there 100 times, never been tempted, not once.    :hi:

Maybe you like Pook bar.     :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Vivago

I have walked through there 100 times, never been tempted, not once.

Why? Its quite a walk from the main hotel areas of Central Pattaya so unless you are staying in one of the cheapie guest houses in the area or looking for some 'skanky' pussy why on earth would you want to walk through there?

Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline blueruin

The fact that you frequent Soi 6 tells me all I need to know about you, I have walked through there 100 times, never been tempted, not once.    :hi:

When was the last time you were tempted in Thailand? Nevermind soi6

Offline blueruin

On soi 6 if you are doing short time on the premises the room and barfine are the same thing.

However if you are going to take the girl out of the bar for LT you will pay more than 300 usually. Unless it's late and the girl likes you.

Offline Goodfellas000

Just back from another amazing, fun filled, erotic night around Patts! Sad Act says the fact I frequent Soi 6 says a lot about me? Hmm? Not sure what that means and why even bother ‘walking down 100 times’ if you feel they are ‘skanks?’ Your words, certainly not mine. I’m too respectful and courteous to label girls or anyone I don’t actually know in such derogatory terms.

Sad Act, what actually is your purpose on this forum? You bring nothing but negative and bitter vibes, it amplifies your life in every aspect reading between the lines.

Take Vivago, he from what I read appears to be your age range, yet his reports are always positive and encouraging for people yet to try ASEAN. All you bring is your appalling run everything down approach because you neither have the personality or looks to achieve anything but disappointment wherever you go no matter how full your wallet may or may not be.

For those that are interested in the fun and erotic side to Pattaya, tonight has been as sexually charged as the previous nights. Met another stunner on Soi 6, cannot remember the bar! She had smokin’ on her tight top and went like a train in the room, again full in DFK and oral, love making, fun, chat - All for 1000 Baht, 300 room and drinks.
Visited Windmill a Go Go and cucumber girl remembered me and this time had a CARROT! I swear I couldn’t believe it when I was fucking her again, this time with a carrot, oh and then ice cube girl turned up - I cut and run before a hefty bar bill came as it was still early!!
Went to a bar at the front of Soi Bukhao, can’t remember the name but was kissing a girl from Chang Mai - Aged 33, but was delighted when I thought she was 23!
Oh and yes Sad Act I like Pook Bar on Soi 6 - In fact I called in there tonight and had another encounter with Pear, before retiring to my hotel!
Thoroughly brilliant night - Roll on tomorrow!

Offline Dulmenite

Goodfellas , I think you have a built in exaggeration factor of at least 1000 % !

Offline Goodfellas000

Luckily for me, I’ve not. Peace out!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Well hell, maybe then the girls just like me and don’t see me as purely a ‘cash transaction!’

We are walking ATMs, nothing more, nothing less —- why do you think so many Thai women are looking for a Farang husband.    :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Why? Its quite a walk from the main hotel areas of Central Pattaya so unless you are staying in one of the cheapie guest houses in the area or looking for some 'skanky' pussy why on earth would you want to walk through there?

I stay on Soi 10 beach road, costs 10 baht to get to Soi 6.    :hi:

Offline nervyfooker

absolute stunner in the tiniest bikini... equally fit girls ...  a NEP stunner .

... very milfy looking Thai lady... a particulary cute girl ...  Beautiful girl...

... stunning girl called Alice... irresistible... amazing, stunning body ...
... another stunner ...  She was very beautiful... fabulous.... her first squirting orgasm!

...stunning lb ...  she was stunning!

... another beautiful, smiley and downright lovely girl....

.. Thai girls aren’t beautiful anymore!

Stunning report!

Rose tinted a touch,every punt a winner...

-------------------------------------------

.... I’m too respectful and courteous to label girls or anyone I don’t actually know in such derogatory terms.

If a girl is a minger why not say so,you are buying sex after all.

Met another stunner on Soi 6...

I am stunned.

Offline Vivago

I stay on Soi 10 beach road, costs 10 baht to get to Soi 6.    :hi:

But that doesn't answer the question of why you would want to go there over a hundred times if you think that the girls are skanks? :unknown:

Are you a one of those creepy voyeuristic old men that like to look but not buy?

Is this you on your hols? :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I am off to both these places in a few weeks for other reasons then you guys though lol !
IVe only been to bangkok is pattaya similer?

Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make

Offline Boinky

Absolutely, apart from it's a seaside town where virtually all the tourists are blokes mongering* and there's fuck all else to do other than drink, play golf and things you could do anywhere else in a seaside town like Grimsby, only it's sunny.

*There are other tourists, but most of them are clueless until they get there and for some reason, Russian families.

Note - I've never actually been to Pattaya, but this is what I've gathered from some basic research on the place and from 4 friends of mine (couples) who went by mistake a few years ago because the other 3 trusted her and she did fuck all research.
If you're holidaying as a couple or with friends, I'd go somewhere else.

Offline Vivago

I am off to both these places in a few weeks for other reasons then you guys though lol !
IVe only been to bangkok is pattaya similer?

It stinks of shit, there's rats the size of cats on the beach and the bars are full of greedy whores and sad fuckers like JRC.

Have a lovely holiday. :hi:

Offline Goodfellas000

Maybe I’ve been lucky, or as said previously just maybe the girls and lb’s I’ve met this week do just like me. I mean you can’t fake what I’ve had from my encounters this week and yes every one has been an absolute winner. Hence my report to give a shinier summary from the LOS, rather than the negatives.

As for you Sad Act, seriously, why don’t you just fuck off and delete your profile? You bring absolutely nothing positive to anything on here. I’ve even browsed some of your postings on other topics and it’s the same bitter and twisted rubbish. I can guarantee I know exactly the type of seedy, socially awkward, terribly dressed and groomed sort of weirdo you will be. Do us all a favour and do one!

Offline Goodfellas000

Vivago is right. Pattaya isn’t a ‘pretty city.’ Which is why I only spend a few days during a trip to Asia here. I wouldn’t spend my whole time here.
Aside from the Go Go Bars and clubs, there are some very good shopping outlets and many fine eateries.
The beach is quite pretty to look at, but don’t go in the sea!! I wince when I see people in the sea here. It’s noted for being very polluted.

Offline Jimmyredcab

But that doesn't answer the question of why you would want to go there over a hundred times if you think that the girls are skanks? :unknown:

A hundred times may seem a lot, but not if you have been to Pattaya over 30 times, that works out at around three times each visit.

If I visit Big C shopping mall I will walk along second road and cut through Soi 6, interesting to see how many dirty skanks they can squeeze into such a small Soi.  :hi:

Offline Goodfellas000

Just go away! Can we not block him from this thread in anyway??

Offline Goodfellas000

Decided today was going to be a quiet one as I’ve had way too much of the good things this week and was up very early despite the lateness in getting to bed!

The being nice, respectful, courteous, fun, interested nature I have worked wonders again just after midday. I opted for a relaxing massage and decided I was looking for an attractive older Thai lady to be my choice. After around an hour or maybes and polite declines I found one!

The oil massage was 300 Baht for the hour and was fabulous! As the hour must have been approaching and as I was on my front the lady without asking began playing with my cock, to which I never declined or accepted, a few minutes in, she could see I was enjoying it and I pulled her closer and we began kissing interspersed with her sucking my nipple.

I came and she then continued with the final head massage. As I was getting dressed we were chatting and giggling, I enquired after her family etc and then the extra I brought up and I declared I only had 500 Baht on me and didn’t expect the extra. Anyway after a little bit of smiling and google translate she tapped my nose and jokingly growled and rolled her eyes and said okay!

As I was leaving she was asking about me and my life and then I left!

Total cost: 500 Baht

Offline Dicky

I think the likes of JRC moan about Thailand because they are still used to paying only 400-500 for short time and 1000-1500 for long time. For that money, 15 years later you will only get the fat low lives  :D.

Or maybe he just likes boys more  :P

Offline Chorley

I did a tour of Thailand in the early 2000's and thought Pattaya was overrated, tacky and shite even then. It's was basically a South East Asian version of Magaluf, full of pissed up dickheads, scammers  and other assorted bollocks.

I can't imagine it's improved much in the intervening years

Offline billybob69

A hundred times may seem a lot, but not if you have been to Pattaya over 30 times, that works out at around three times each visit.

If I visit Big C shopping mall I will walk along second road and cut through Soi 6, interesting to see how many dirty skanks they can squeeze into such a small Soi.  :hi:

Hmm, you walk from Central Pattaya to the Big C doing the journey about three times each visit, but even though there are plenty of easy Soi's to stroll down as a cut-through you choose the one where there are hundreds of "dirty skanks" that are cat-calling you, trying to pull you into bars etc??

Offline Jimmyredcab

Just go away! Can we not block him from this thread in anyway??

You are welcome to put me on ignore —— I happen to think you are full of shit.

Why is that. ????

Because you keep talking about “stunners”.

Either you are drinking 20 bottles of Chang or you need to visit Specsavers.

Stunners in Pattaya are as rare as rocking horse shit.  :rolleyes:

Offline Goodfellas000

Oh dear. The bitter and twisted Sad Act is back again.

I’d be willing to bet the things I’ve been up to with STUNNERS this week, oh and again last night, well only a few hours ago in fact outnumber anything you’ve achieved throughout your sad little life.

Been to Pattaya over 30 times, yet calls the girls ‘lowlife skanks.’ Maybe your hatred towards these girls is down to the fact subconsciously you know you could never be more than a very unappealing, emotionless and repulsive cash transaction to them, which in turn fuels your hate. I’m right, aren’t I Sad Act?

Read the positivity in my reports, the engagement and fun I’ve had with the girls, where they show their sweet natures, even the girls on Soi 6 which you have such low regard for have cute, sweet, curious and playful personalities of which you only discover by treating the girls with the respect they deserve.

Men like you are the vermin in Pattaya. I feel so sorry for the girls having to endure scum like yourself. Sure, there will be girls out there on the make, I’m not naive to realise that. But they are the minority and I’ve been blessed with meeting sweet, funny and extremely sexual girls all week.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 02:40:45 am by Goodfellas000 »

Offline Citizensmith007

What does that say about me then, as I’ve been staying at the same Guesthouse in soi 6 2 or 3 times a year for maybe the last 5 years! 😂

Offline Goodfellas000

Don’t worry about it mate. It says nothing to the rest of us. I’ve just had another afternoons fun down Soi 6 with yet another delightfully sexy and extremely passionate 32 year old Thai girl in the most outrageous skirt and tight top!!

If you’re like me and like being in the company of sweet, sexy, funny and swag girls then Soi 6 is a great place to hang out!

Ignore Sad Act, he just can’t accept it’s him that’s the problem and he tries to ruin it for everyone else in the process!

Offline Dicky

Oh dear. The bitter and twisted Sad Act is back again.

I’d be willing to bet the things I’ve been up to with STUNNERS this week, oh and again last night, well only a few hours ago in fact outnumber anything you’ve achieved throughout your sad little life.

Been to Pattaya over 30 times, yet calls the girls ‘lowlife skanks.’ Maybe your hatred towards these girls is down to the fact subconsciously you know you could never be more than a very unappealing, emotionless and repulsive cash transaction to them, which in turn fuels your hate. I’m right, aren’t I Sad Act?

Read the positivity in my reports, the engagement and fun I’ve had with the girls, where they show their sweet natures, even the girls on Soi 6 which you have such low regard for have cute, sweet, curious and playful personalities of which you only discover by treating the girls with the respect they deserve.

Men like you are the vermin in Pattaya. I feel so sorry for the girls having to endure scum like yourself. Sure, there will be girls out there on the make, I’m not naive to realise that. But they are the minority and I’ve been blessed with meeting sweet, funny and extremely sexual girls all week.

Ok Mr Psychologist, that'll be enough. JRC is an idiot but he's our idiot so no need to keep putting him down and getting het up because he has a different point of view. Why dont you continue regaling us with your experiences...and maybe post a pic or two if you have been allowed to take? That's what the board is for...to share experiences, so carry on pls.

Offline Goodfellas000

Maybe you should go back a few posts on other topics. He always has to bleat on with his bitterness and attitude.

I set this post up to show that Thailand is still amazing and very cheap fun if you know how to conduct yourself.

As for pictures. My phones got plenty of what I’ve been doing, but I’m not posting any as I said I was keeping them just for myself. I wouldn’t disrespect a girl by posting pictures of her online without her knowledge. That would be an appalling betrayal of trust.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Maybe you should go back a few posts on other topics. He always has to bleat on with his bitterness and attitude.

I set this post up to show that Thailand is still amazing and very cheap fun if you know how to conduct yourself.

As for pictures. My phones got plenty of what I’ve been doing, but I’m not posting any as I said I was keeping them just for myself. I wouldn’t disrespect a girl by posting pictures of her online without her knowledge. That would be an appalling betrayal of trust.

You Sir, are a liar of the worst possible kind.    :dash: :dash: :dash:

You refuse to post pictures of your "stunners" because they don't exist.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Goodfellas000

That’s my night ruined worrying about Sad Act calling me a ‘liar of the worst possible kind!’ Heck I may as well just sit in my hotel room and go to bed after my pre drinks instead of heading back out into Patts to continue my week long sex-a-thon!!

7 nights on the trot is quite an achievement, even by my own hedonist standards!!!  :D

James999

Are you a one of those creepy voyeuristic old men that like to look but not buy?

Is this you on your hols? :sarcastic:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Soi 6 is full of dirty lowlife skanks, probably suck 20 cocks in 10 hours.     :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

:sarcastic:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Oh no you did not just say that  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Kjhuppy

Great thread! Apart from the rivalry.

I will be in patts early Dec and plan to focus on soi 6. I have dabbled there before but i now realise it is my best option for vfm and timings (I am not a night owl).

Other options in Pattaya are late night and expensive. Beach road freelances are similarly priced, but that kicks off late evening and is hit and miss at best.

Soi 6 is a great format and I have seen some lookers, in person and on the facebook pages

Offline blueruin

Decided today was going to be a quiet one as I’ve had way too much of the good things this week and was up very early despite the lateness in getting to bed!

The being nice, respectful, courteous, fun, interested nature I have worked wonders again just after midday. I opted for a relaxing massage and decided I was looking for an attractive older Thai lady to be my choice. After around an hour or maybes and polite declines I found one!

The oil massage was 300 Baht for the hour and was fabulous! As the hour must have been approaching and as I was on my front the lady without asking began playing with my cock, to which I never declined or accepted, a few minutes in, she could see I was enjoying it and I pulled her closer and we began kissing interspersed with her sucking my nipple.

I came and she then continued with the final head massage. As I was getting dressed we were chatting and giggling, I enquired after her family etc and then the extra I brought up and I declared I only had 500 Baht on me and didn’t expect the extra. Anyway after a little bit of smiling and google translate she tapped my nose and jokingly growled and rolled her eyes and said okay!

As I was leaving she was asking about me and my life and then I left!

Total cost: 500 Baht

how much did she want for the extra?

Offline Bangers and Gash

Yeah sure.  :rolleyes:

What she's trying to say is - ''If any punters out in Pattaya fancy a 1000 baht LT then message me on here''

Stortford

Stunners are really rare in  beer bars I've been going since 2000 they were around then soi 6 is funny I have picked up a couple of cuties there 5 or 6 years ago 19 year old students getting money for uni they are rare jimmy is right 90% old dogs  you wouldn't fuck for free.

Stortford

Wrong there some don't get to go upstairs all day.

Offline southcoastpunter

Maybe Goodfellas000 can attract better quality girls than many others commenting on this and other Thailand threads because he is considerably younger than most of the other guys. I think i read in one of his posts that he is in his 30's. Add to that, that he maybe good looking (i have no way of knowing of course but he could be) and if so and he treats the girls better than the other guys,  and if most guys going to thailand looking for girls are like most of the other guys  here, ie considerably older, then this may explain why he gets a much better result.

What I would like to know is, could a "nice guy" in his late 50's, with the right attitude to the girls do that well there? I doubt it would be as good as Goodfalls000 but hopefully a lot better than Jimmyredcab

But good info Goodfallas000. Thank you for the story so far.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 09:10:42 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline RogerBoner

You could just post a few photos?

Offline Goodfellas000

Absolutely you could do SCPunter. It’s not an age specific thing by any means. I see guys my age and younger with zero charisma, personality and fashion sense that come to Thailand and expect the girls to actually roll out the red carpet when they arrive.

If you’re a decent guy, well mannered, show interest in the girls lives away from the bar (google translate is brilliant got this!) respectful, well presented and groomed then your age will be no barrier. In the end, they’re girls and girls like guys. If you attract the girls then the money aspect almost becomes forgotten in some instances. Real emotions and a genuine attraction can’t be faked. Asian girls, not just Thai are addictive. Years of dating and having relationships with English girls back home have made me realise Asian girls are by far my preferred choice these days.

Oh, Bluruin the 500 Baht was all I paid - 250 massage, 250 tip.