Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sam & Quinn Duo - Amour - Wallsend  (Read 469 times)

Offline Jimmy Cagney

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Now I am not usually attracted to either younger ladies or BBW but when I saw they were offering a duo for some reason I was interested. Turned out to be a good decision.

Arrangements with Amour were smooth as usual. Location was a nicely decorated flat in Wallsend. Both girls are as described on the Amour website.

Both were dressed immaculately in very nice underwear and stockings. Started with Quinn, on her knees, giving me a nice blow job whilst Sam teased me from behind, rubbing her ample body all over me.

Moved on to bed where there was ass spanking, both girls licking and sucking my dick, oral on both girls, both fresh and clean.

Condom on a I fucked Sam doggy style whilst DFK with Quinn. New condom on repeated doggy with Quinn whilst Sam lay beside her fingering her pussy. Finished with me wanking over there big tits. Shot a big load. Some of which caught Sam in the face by accident. She was cool with it.

In summary great time with two very nice, fun young girls. Glad I tried something different.

Offline Shearer1955

Nice to try something different  ;)

Cost?

Offline Jimmy Cagney

Thanks foe reminder , standard £120 for 30 mins, I got discount of £20 for mix-up on a different booking.