Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Vivien_young - Manchester City Centre - Great Punt!  (Read 2059 times)

6 review(s) for _Vivien_young (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
7 review(s) for Stunning_Vivien (4 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
22 review(s) for _Vivien_ (16 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Cryton123

External Link/Members Only

Time - 30mins £70
Location - modern apartment close to Strangeways
Comms - swift and efficient

Decided to see Vivien after seeing a post on here saying she'd returned. I remember her from a few years ago but never had the pleasure, so decided to take the opportunity on a recent trip to Manchester.  Everything arranged via tx and time agreed for the following day. Sent a confirmation message an hour before and received the address. A quick phonecall at the arranged time to get the apartment number etc.

Vivien answered the door in lingerie and a light dressing gown showing her ample cleaverage. First thing I noticed was her friendly, smiley manner. The sort of personality that puts you at ease immediately and gives a strong feeling that this is going to be a good punt. Her English is excellent and she likes to crack a joke and lighten the mood from the off.  So we're off to a good start! Also worth mentioning that she wasn't wearing any makeup at all, she looked completely natural yet I still fancied her. Although her eyebrows appear to be tattooed on which I do find a bit odd?!  :unknown:

Payment handed over and she nips off then returns quickly and walks straight up to me and starts DFK. She then starts to pull off my shirt and drops her dressing gown, revealing a great body and massive tits  :angelgirl: a slight belly on her but nothing to put anyone off and she still has a great body in my opinion.
I immediately take off her bra because I want to see suck and grope those bad boys, and trust me they are spectacular! So lots of groping, more DFK and stripping then Vivien drops to her knees and starts OWO (I love it when a girl drops to her knees in front of me!) OWO is soft and feels great, her technique is superb. After a few minutes she stops briefly to lead me to the bed then starts more OWO with me lying down. This girl really seems to enjoy performing OWO and I end up having to stop her to move things on.  I pull her onto her back and perform oral on her, and her hygiene is absolutely spotless. She tastes great and responds well.
Next I rubber up and we try a few positions, with Vivien completely willing to swap positions and eagerly taking instruction. Also plenty more DFK throughout and a few giggles here and there. I eventually pop in the bag while taking Vivien from behind on her side while groping her massive breasts.
Im normally a one pop guy in 30mins but because I fancied her so much I started kissing her again and after a few minutes I was ready to go again  :thumbsup: so more OWO and another condom for more sex. Now here's my only criticism of the whole punt.. Unbeknown to me Vivien had set an alarm to go off 5mins BEFORE my time was up, so 25mins in while I'm pounding away the alarm starts going off which kind of kills the mood! In all fairness to her she allows me to carry on but it's impossible to ignore an alarming screaming out on the otherside of the room! This killed any chance of me popping a second time so I stop and freshen up before getting dressed. Nice friendly chat as I leave and a goodbye kiss at the door.

So in conclusion, a good solid punt with an attractive girl. And her attitude is great so I'd definitely return. It's just a shame she sets an alarm to go off, potentially ruining your vinegar stroke!

Offline sir wanksalot

Nice review and she was #1 on my hot list but think I might have found someone better though I need a second visit to warrant a review on here.

Slightly disappointing that Vivien has a bit of a belly which can't be seen in the photos and that she didn't wear any makeup.

I should also point out that the three photos that appear at the top of this review are not of Viven-I think they are of another Polish girl who works (or worked) in Manchester

Offline NigelF

Nice review and she was #1 on my hot list but think I might have found someone better though I need a second visit to warrant a review on here.

Not at all as long as you can remember enough. I find reviews of first visits to be by far the most helpful and I presumed it was the "default" for most reviews. After all, a first visit is what everyone reading it will be having (and after they've seen her once they'll have their own opinion and will no longer care about other people's thoughts). Also, if the service were to improve a bit on your 2nd visit (even if just because you're more comfortable with each other) again, that won't be reflective of what a first time punter will get.

I can understand going again if you can't remember some important details though. In such cases it's always good to be clear that you're reviewing a subsequent punt (2nd meet etc) and ideally be clear about what you remember from the first.

I should also point out that the three photos that appear at the top of this review are not of Viven-I think they are of another Polish girl who works (or worked) in Manchester

Yes, you're right. The profile she's now using originally belonged to a girl called lovely suzi and then it was passed on to another girl - who appears in the indexed pictures. Now the profile belongs to Vivien Young. As far as I'm aware the 2nd girl (who appears in the indexed pictures) doesn't actually have  any reviews on here but lovely suzi does. This review is Vivien's first (for her current profile - she's had older ones years ago). The other reviews that are currently indexed for this profile are for lovely suzi (who originally used to have this profile).

To make things even more complicated, Vivien is using the phone number that was used by another girl - Sweet Nicki - External Link/Members Only

They all worked from the same flat (not all at once) and have all been sharing profile "templates", full profiles, phone numbers and text templates (assuming they don't actually just have a pimp - although I've not noticed one).
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 09:19:44 pm by NigelF »

Offline Rack Admirer

Please tell me the photos in the AW link at the top are right. Those jugs look wonderful! Why she's done what she's done with her eyebrows is a mystery. I have seen that before and I'm not a fan.

I probably wont see her though, as it appears she's only around for a few more days.

Offline NigelF

Please tell me the photos in the AW link at the top are right. Those jugs look wonderful! Why she's done what she's done with her eyebrows is a mystery. I have seen that before and I'm not a fan.

I probably wont see her though, as it appears she's only around for a few more days.

Yes, the pics on her AW profile are right. They also seem to be rather recent because they appear to be taken in the flat she's working from.

I've seen her and since she's only here until Friday (Friday is her last day), I'll probably do a review tonight (it'll be rather glowing actually). She did suggest she might be back afterwards though (I don't know when but I don't think ages away).

Anyway, I forgot to say cheers for this review OP - it's a very good one in my book  :thumbsup:

Offline Cryton123

Hi chaps, she told me she'll be back in Manchester in 2 months time for those interested in seeing her. I'd definitely recommend it  :thumbsup:

And yes, those boobs are all her. All natural too  :yahoo:

Offline SalfordSam

Those knockers are absolutely delightful. Are they nice and firm??

Offline NigelF

Those knockers are absolutely delightful. Are they nice and firm??

There's definitely no loose skin or much in the way of sag but obviously they do drop quite a bit when unleashed because of their size and weight. So IMO while they're not on the ultra firm end (for naturals), they are "normal" firmness and once you factor in their size - they are rather impressive.

Basically, I'd be surprised if you were disappointed. In my book, they're very nice indeed.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 07:28:08 pm by NigelF »