Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SiennaBlonde  (Read 798 times)

Offline HarryZZ

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've been trying to arrange a meet with Sienna for later in the week through AW mail, it's been going on since Monday she seems to only login to AW once a day although her phone number is permanently displayed. I message her and get a reply a day later. I appreciate SPs often complain of "ping-pong messaging" but I'm asking about time, location and expectations and I'm getting one word answers, she sent a message last night asking to text her but the number is completely different to the one displayed on AW.

Thoughts?

Is this anybody else's experience? I'm not sure whether to expect a different girl.

Offline cueball

Get all the comms down to a phone. Sort everything during the conversation.

Then on the day, swap confirmation texts... no confirmation text, arse doesn't leave the settee.

That's the way I work it if possible. Especially if her email/text comms are shit.

Offline anonyorks

I have given up trying to arrange a punt with her. Her availability seems to change all the time and I have had an unsolicited text also. I would read the other threads on her.

Offline Neptune

Get all the comms down to a phone. Sort everything during the conversation.

Then on the day, swap confirmation texts... no confirmation text, arse doesn't leave the settee.

That's the way I work it if possible. Especially if her email/text comms are shit.
Great advice
Cheers for that CB

Offline HarryZZ

Text her last night and said that I wouldn't be coming if I hadn't had some sort of indication where I was going before I set off.

I received a very apologetic response with all the information I needed, and the meeting was successful.

Offline anonyorks

Looking forward to the review. She is showing as Leeds now

Offline HarryZZ

I think her profile says Harrogate and Leeds, she swaps between the two.

Review posted for indexing.