Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: littleKinkyloulou - Malton  (Read 2206 times)

Skinny boy

Coms: Intially through AW messages, always prompt & replies with good detail.
location at the most random farm in the middle of nowhere, very rural, very private, lots of animals around.
the girl Lou is exactly as her pictures, she's got a great body, not gym toned, just naturally gorgeous. She's full of life, always laughing, very vocal - great fun.
the meet Lou gave me excellent directions, drive past the pheasant sign, keep right & there I was in a farm yard, between a barn & a couple of cottages, with a few horses looking at me over a fence - am thinking WTF.
Lou then opened one of the cottage doors & said hello with a lovely smile on her face.
She was wearing a very clingy dress showing off all her curves.
Before I'd even got inside Lou was snogging my face off, she lead my upstairs to a large bedroom, not the cleanest of rooms, but ok.
She continued the full on snogging & we explored each other's bodies with our hands.
We mutually undressed each other whilst standing & still snogging & the I pushed Lou towards the bed, she was on all fours, I pushed her head down & explored her rear holes with my tongue & fingers until she had a shuddering climax.
Lou then gave me some very well executed OWO & rubbered me up.
What then followed was a full on fuckfest, we fucked in every possible position, one of my favourites being reverse cowgirl, when she offered me her arms back & we ground together in perfect harmony.
As the sap was rising, I got her back on all 4's & initially fucked her fanny before switching to A levels , she was panting as I fucked her arse & after 5 minutes pummelling her Ass I filled the bag...
We then had 10 mins laughing on the bed, sipping G+T which I'd brought, more snogging, rolling around before Lou set about some more OWO, she was determined to make me CIM, unfortunately it wasn't happening, we snogged some more & we ended up in missionary position. Lou was properly grinding me from below, I did wonder if bareback was her intention (she was very much in the moment - one horny lady) but it certainly wasn't mine & it kind of ended the fuckfest for me. (It was probably just my imagination & not her intention)
Lou took me to the bathroom & she helped me shower, continually laughing & having fun washing me, introduced me to her little dogs that were locked in the kitchen, snogged my face off again & said our Good byes.
the cost paperwork was sorted out at the end as I was leaving, she never asked for payment,  I gave her £160 as per stated on the 1hr AW booking. She never counted it.
I left 1 hour 40 mins... definitely no clock watching, I sure I could have stayed longer but I had work commitments later.
overall 10/10 fuckfest with a very game & fun girl in the most random of places - from previous reports I knew it would be & for an adrenaline punter that added to the excitement.

Offline Kendrig

Excellent review and she does sound consistent

Offline Jindybandy

This girl sounds great, but the location sounds a right ball ache to get to and other reports have mentioned other people in and around the property. Anything like that happen - you see anyone else there (umm, beside the horses  :) )

Offline Scarboroughdude

Glad you had a great time with Lou she is an amazing girl, so down to earth, although ive only had a few punts id say the was the best :)

Skinny boy

When I was at the farm there was nobody else around, just Lou, a couple of dogs, a few horses, a couple of pigs I think & one horny bloke who's animal instincts were being aroused.. :) :dancegirl:

Offline wolfiesmith69

She looks FAF & love the tats & her look-if i am ever near Malton then she is getting it !!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Toad of Toad Hall

She's put on her profile she's planning a Leeds tour, I did message her to ask when but no response. Definitely booking if she comes to town  :yahoo:

Offline Jindybandy

She's put on her profile she's planning a Leeds tour, I did message her to ask when but no response. Definitely booking if she comes to town  :yahoo:

Great news - I'm in the queue too. Let's hope she leaves the horses at home though  :hi:

Tallboy2

Drop your prices Lou and i am definately in. But at 160 its a no no from me.

Offline jamie7

agree i want to see her too but not at £160.

Drop your prices Lou and i am definately in. But at 160 its a no no from me.