Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Salisbury Massage  (Read 3502 times)

000daddydaddy

Hi

This is my review of Oriental Massage in Salisbury - External Link/Members Only

I went for a 1.5 hour massage last night (£70) based on a review on this site. I have had several over the years, all in all it was ok but I think she got a bit bored towards the end and just stroked my back and legs.
The masseuse offered 'extras' in the form of a happy finish which including her getting naked, I was allowed to touch but not her fanny which was a little frustrating.
No full sex was offered, she actually made a point of saying she wanted a better life and did not do that sort of thing. I can’t help but think however that if you became a regular the amount of extras on offer would increase but for a new face off the street the general happy finish was all that was put on the table (this is just my opinion of course).

The happy finish was ok, a little strong for my liking and 24 hours later my balls are still aching lol

Cost wise I think I was robbed. She came in at £80, I tried to knock her down to £60 but she got quite offended and at the end of the day she literally had me by the balls so coughed up the full £80. Maybe if I had pushed a little more I could have knocked her down but personally I would want more than £80 if I was going to wank someone off.

All in all not a bad experience; not that I would not go back but I may try and find another place locally first.

8 out of 10 overall

Offline mmmm

What was the name of the girl you saw ?  Was she at least young &/or attractive ?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 08:37:20 pm by mmmm »

000daddydaddy

Her name was Sue.  Not unattractive,  a little chubby if I had to be brutal

Offline mmmm

OK, thanks. Yes, you were ripped off a bit I'm afraid. £50 for B2B at these shops is the max you should pay and I've never had that turned down.

000daddydaddy

Thanks.  Only ripped for £30, I can live with that. 

Offline mmmm

By the way, did you catch a glimpse of the other lady working in Salisbury branch ?  Did she look any more hopeful ?  There's always two women.

Offline Strokemeplease

At this establishment I have paid £60 for body to body and £40 for naked with hand relief.

Offline mmmm

They are happy with £50 for B2b at this place ... you shouldn't pay more than that.

Offline tq85

So you paid £70 for a massage then £80 for a naked handy? At £150 I'd say you were more than ripped off

Offline nigel4498

Have been tempted but never called in.
I am in Salisbury one day next week so might give them a go.
No way would I pay £150 though  :thumbsdown: