Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Fake review] Chelsea uk  (Read 4013 times)

LoveThemYoung

External Link/Members Only

First time leaving a review. Ive always check on here before i see a wg but felt i needed to leave a review for this service.

Communication
Rang chelsea at short notice two days ago for a 30 minute meet. I was relieved she was english as stated on her profile. I was offered a duo but decided against it. After a brief chat she sent me a postcode and told me to call when outside.

Arrived at some flats in birmingham. The area looked rough but parking was easy and chelsea stayed on the phone to direct me in to the flat which was reassuring.

The meet
Chelsea opened the door popped her head round and invited me in. Once in i was pleased to see she was wearing very sexy lingere with stockings and supsenders as requested. She has a very pretty face and red lipstick also requested. I was offered to use the bathroom i declined and was lead to a bedroom. The inside of the flat was suprisingly modern amd clean compared to the area. Paperwork out the way and chelsea began with some DFK lots of tongues very sloppy as she begun to undress me. Kit off and more dfk. She worked her way down to my cock. Now rock hard! She started at my balls licking and sucking then up my chaft and off with some slow deepthroat. She then spat all over my cock and balls and quickened the pace. Never had a bj like it! As though she was a 40 year old that had been round the block and knew exactly how to make me blow! Had to pull her back up to hold back. Back to dfk then switched to 69. Nicely shaven again about to blow so on with the rubber! Chelsea climbed ontop and it was game over! Just when i thought i was going to be rushed out the door she offers me a massage!  :yahoo:

Price
Was £80 for half hour but had about 40 minutes with massage when i asked her what time we were on she replied no idea! And continued with massage!

Best punt in a long time! Will be seeing her again  :D

Offline fitasfuck

I might be wrong but I smell something fishy!

This comes across as touting at the very least. First post on here & that too as a review. Looks like you joined just an hour ago and generally it takes a bit of time to learn how to write a UKP review...I certainly did  :)  Yours seems to have all the necessary parts that are required for a decent review. Are you old wine in a new bottle? ;) That comment about the prossie not time watching to the extreme just seems ridiculous & has got my spider sense tingling   :dash:

Redster69

This comes across as touting at the very least. First post on here & that too as a review. Looks like you joined just an hour ago and generally it takes a bit of time to learn how to write a UKP review...I certainly did  :)  Yours seems to have all the necessary parts that are required for a decent review. Are you old wine in a new bottle? ;) That comment about the prossie not time watching to the extreme just seems ridiculous & has got my spider sense tingling   :dash:

+1  ;)

OldAdmin

We have an answer as to whether this is a genuine punter, the account's email matches the one on this site: External Link/Members Only

Offline Jawbreak

+1
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline fitasfuck

Great detective work Admin.  :hi:

Some people posting fake reviews never learn  :dash: 

Offline Jawbreak

Just because we think with our cocks doesnt make us dickheads...all the time !!!! :sarcastic:

Great work admin  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline pumps

when i asked her what time we were on she replied no idea! And continued with massage!

Said no prossie ever  :lol: :sarcastic: :lol:

Offline Umourinho

Someone get that man a drink... Im genuinely impressed at the spider tingling nouse and then admin investigations

Dodo

Fuck me, don't they realise that all they have to do to get a genuine good/positive review is to deliver a good service  :dash:   It ain't rocket science .

James999

She looks ok in her pics, so her service must be shit if she hasn't got regulars and returning clients and has to resort to touting  :thumbsdown:

Offline dboy74

She has signed up on UKE as English Chelsea. I will be giving this one a miss.

Offline bearcat69

:lol:  :D

Rather than writing a fake review, she should maybe focus on creating a better profile that is more clear with more convincing/clear photos then I might be tempted to risk a TOFTT punt on her. She should maybe think about her pricing too.  :unknown:

Ironically, she is a WG whose profile I've noticed before and I have been curious about, but this fake review puts her right down to the bottom of my list of maybes. Counterproductive effort.  :rolleyes:

Offline _Bender_

Aw man, why the hell did she have to do that, she looks hot on UKE.

Silly girl.

Ming

Aw man, why the hell did she have to do that, she looks hot on UKE.

Silly girl.

+1 She was / is on my possibles list, it was mainly the pricing that was putting me off @£80 / £140

I'll still keep an eye on her, she does look cute, but fake reviews are a no no.

Ming  :hi:

Offline PepeMAGA

Fuck me, don't they realise that all they have to do to get a genuine good/positive review is to deliver a good service  :dash:   It ain't rocket science .
Stupid thing is all her AW feedback is positive from multireview punters,  so unless they're in a fluff haze her service must at least be ok. 
I'm not ruling out seeing her,  I'll printoff the fake review and tick each service as it happens :D

Offline The_Don

Stupid thing is all her AW feedback is positive from multireview punters,  so unless they're in a fluff haze her service must at least be ok. 

I learned to take W/G, feed back on A/W with a pinch of salt. A system that's to open to abuse and misuse IMO.

Currently I have 0 feed back on my A/W account (and its going to stay that way of some time). That alone states how much faith I have, in that system.

Offline PepeMAGA

I learned to take W/G, feed back on A/W with a pinch of salt. A system that's to open to abuse and misuse IMO.

Currently I have 0 feed back on my A/W account (and its going to stay that way of some time). That alone states how much faith I have, in that system.
Yeah,  I tend to leave feedback for girls I've genuinely enjoyed,  but not as a default thing. 

Simodo

She must give a bad service ,also prices to high (most men have to work more or less a day for what your charging for 1/2 hour,,very greedy ,lower the prices and treat men well and you may get some good genuine reviews.

Offline M8gic

I have been keeping my eye on her for a while, I noticed she did offer £40 specials once for a quickie and 2 girl for £80 (30mins) but some of the girls she worked with are Cherry Delaney amongst others.

My gut feeling was tellng me to avoid which I Why I yave not seen her, also for £80 pe half hour a punter pretty much has the pick of any girl for that price so why should they risk their money on Chelsea.

The way I see it, have good pricing and offer a good service and your reputation will grow and you will not need to resort to these fake reviews.

Offline M8gic

By the way, top job admin. Good investigation work

Offline markeewould

Just because we think with our cocks doesnt make us dickheads...all the time !!!! :sarcastic:

Great work admin  :thumbsup:

+1

Cantgetenough

Someone get that man a drink... Im genuinely impressed at the spider tingling nouse and then admin investigations

+ 1

Offline bigboobz

As though she was a 40 year old that had been round the block and knew exactly how to make me blow!

40? Seriously, she says she's 25 in her AW page

Offline M8gic

Hi everyone

This girl has resurfaced under a new name, I could tell by the pic even if it is blurred out.

External Link/Members Only or https

The audacity of charging £100 per half hour, do these WG think if they are highly priced we think they are quality :lol:

Ludwig

Hi everyone

This girl has resurfaced under a new name, I could tell by the pic even if it is blurred out.

External Link/Members Only or https

The audacity of charging £100 per half hour, do these WG think if they are highly priced we think they are quality :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline M8gic

Hidden Image/Members Only

The above picture is not of the same person on the profile. The profile picture is of Chelsea, Barbie or whatever she is known as this week.

Offline smiley9

Don't think that's Her ? Unless she has sold on her profile the original Chelsea wasn't Black  :timeout:

Peter unter

She seems to be part of a gang of the same girls who all have similar profiles

Ava riley
English chole
English Isabella

Plus others

They have bid on some of my rbs but using tineye found most of their pictures are fake

They have good reviews but I reckon you will get bait and switched and end up with some English brunette size 8-12 average tits but you have no idea which one it is

I called one of them out on the fake pics and they never replied

All time waters 

Online scutty brown

Now whinging about this picture, it brings it to the top again  :music:

says it breaches confidentiality..........but whose? that of the girl she stole it from???

Offline 240288

This thread is pure entertainment  :yahoo:
Top notch work everyone!
Banned reason: No reviews in over 7 years
Banned by: 90125

Lacumba01

Got a booking with her tomorrow, scary ...