Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: clowndirt Goth Edinburgh  (Read 3655 times)

Offline The Monk

This one interesting not your usually SP any info guys
External Link/Members Only

Offline jplb2021

Haven't got round to posting a review, but i met her back not long back. Will post a full review in due course. For now i'll give you the York Notes version.

In-call (£140/1hr) in the Northfield area of Edinburgh. Pretty girl with an alt look. Ink & piercings, but not excessive. Curvy figure in a flattering sense. Big boobs, pierced nipples. GFE type booking requested and provided with bells on.

Friendly, talkative, well spoken and very enthusiastic. Genuinely seemed to enjoy herself. Didn't ask, but if i had to guess i'd say this is a second job, which allows her to indulge her naughty side and make a little extra money. Definite positive and i hope to meet her again at some stage.

Offline The Monk

Haven't got round to posting a review, but i met her back not long back. Will post a full review in due course. For now i'll give you the York Notes version.

In-call (£140/1hr) in the Northfield area of Edinburgh. Pretty girl with an alt look. Ink & piercings, but not excessive. Curvy figure in a flattering sense. Big boobs, pierced nipples. GFE type booking requested and provided with bells on.

Friendly, talkative, well spoken and very enthusiastic. Genuinely seemed to enjoy herself. Didn't ask, but if i had to guess i'd say this is a second job, which allows her to indulge her naughty side and make a little extra money. Definite positive and i hope to meet her again at some stage.

Look forward to the full review cheers for the heads up 👍

Offline Problem Child

Looks and sounds good, but hasn’t logged in since 23rd Dec.
Pfft.

Offline Poopster

Never replies, often deletes without reading. 

Offline Bigger69

After trying for years, I have finally managed to get her number and a confirmed booking.

She says she doesn’t do OWO which is a bit of a cunt.

Do you know if she will for extra cash?

Offline Scottychap

After trying for years, I have finally managed to get her number and a confirmed booking.

No oral without, but quite happy to rim your arsehole according to likes list apparently 🤦‍♂️

Offline Bigger69

No oral without, but quite happy to rim your arsehole according to likes list apparently 🤦‍♂️

I am sure there is logic in there somewhere. 😂

Offline Bru1901

2 feedbacks in 3 years. Must be very part time.

Mentions socials and other sites but doesnt keep aw active

Surely #1 would be aw and rest would be #2#3#4

Good luck for the punt and hope she doesnt go mia when the time comes

Offline Bru1901

You should have a plan B just on the offchance imo

Offline rathbone

Looks her AW profile is inactive at the moment.