Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenna Lynn  (Read 603 times)

beardedkjs80

I give Jenna a neutral cause it just wasn't what I expected, is it ever?

Jenna wasn't what she was in the photos, older than I though probably 47-50, wears a wig pretty obvious one too, and breats were very saggy compared to photos. So very disappointed, the moment I walked in I knew I didn't want to be there. But I'm not one for walking away, shes made the time, so i'll make the time.

Her flat or room, was an tenement, very nice, rustic look, almost French boudoir style, but a little messy. We had a very aggressive session, I wanted someone very submissive, which she really was, it made up for most of it. She did everything she was told, OWO and deepthroat was excellent, she layed on the bed, head over side and fucked her mouth really good. Though I could feel her teeth a couple of times grinding. She asked me to slap her a few times which she liked and spank her really hard, till her ass was red raw. She had a big ass, pussy wasn't shaven but wasn't a big bush either.

I finish off by cumming on her face, I wouldn't go back to see her again, appearance just let me down. She was very talkative to the pointy I felt sorry for her, liked she only does this for company. Left feeling a little negative. That's why she gets the neutral ranking.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only