Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any decent Polish girls in Glasgow?  (Read 4609 times)

Offline tazman1002001

After the mass Xmas and New Year exodus of hot Polish girls who go back home to visit the families does anyone know of any good looking ones who are back in Glasgow? If so please do share some links with us all.....

Noticed this profile Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Great pics and great price but only one review (looks genuine)....has anybody on here seen her?

Thanks
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Ignore my link above ....just did a search on here and realised its that Paula bird (who has poor feedback) who keeps changing her profile name and pics..... :dash:

So any other profile links for hot polish girls in Glasgow would be great......
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Tjkooker

That might be a new girl that's took the profile. Photos are nothing like Paula.

Offline tazman1002001

Yeah that's why I didn't check the profile because this girl looks completely different.....I will give her a call later and just ask her.......

So TJ any other Polish recommendations?
Banned by:

Tjkooker

Nothing just now taz. I've backed right off punting. So new girls are a rarity for me just now.

andycoles13

How about horny.sami.? Never saw her myself but I believe I read some good reports.

External Link/Members Only

Offline seeker

I met sami last year .
Must be 30ish about a size 14 not fat just a big girl the pics have been heavily altered , she's a dirty wee cow , in a good way, visited her twice and got my fill but wouldn't go back .
Onwards and upwards  :cool:
Her friend is awfull looking .

andycoles13

I met sami last year .
Must be 30ish about a size 14 not fat just a big girl the pics have been heavily altered , she's a dirty wee cow , in a good way, visited her twice and got my fill but wouldn't go back .

Is she a good kisser? DFK?

Offline tazman1002001

TJ ......backed off new girls or all girls?
Banned by:

Offline seeker

Sami did dfk when I met her both times , she's a bit insatiable. But I prefer them 20 to 25 max size 6 to 10  :dancegirl:

Wee Man

I see Samantha sexy is back in Glasgow

I saw her last year and had a good time. It looks like she is working with two other girls.

Offline Alexix

I recommend Kate,
she is very nice, nice face and tattoed body to die for.
she does not offer OWO but she is very skilled, cheeky, funny, not a clock watcher.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline tazman1002001

Kate looks hot..... Believe it or not another working girl actually recommended me to try Kate (undress me now) ........ Might just give her a go......got another hot booking today (naughty_tania) so will need to wait till next week......maybe Glasgow is starting to look up again :D
Banned by:

Offline elihd

Taz did you manage to call that girl 'young.and.sexy' if so how did it go? Thanks    

Offline tazman1002001

Hey I never did had a change of heart......... Plus not too sure if profile is even real.

Did you call her?
Banned by:

Offline seeker

Kate is probabaly one of the best girls in glasgow .
Punted her first time over 2 years ago before she got her "wing" tats .
She's just had her boobs done, even though she was lovely before  :kissgirl:
Well recommended , her english is first class and she's a lot of fun ....but no longer does owo  , butvi still see her sometimes .

Offline tazman1002001

Seeker so her profile pics must be old as no tattoos plus her boobs look small?

It really is a poor profile?
Banned by:

Offline elihd

Tazman, i did not call her i emailed her today- got a reply back saying to call her to arrange booking, will try tommorow. I will let you guys know. Thanks

Offline Alexix

Seeker so her profile pics must be old as no tattoos plus her boobs look small?

It really is a poor profile?

No Taz, her profile is not poor.
the pics are not old, she often uploads  new pics and keeps her tattoos hidden or covered in each photo.
The new boobs are something very recent... about few weeks.
I know this because I have Kate is my favorite list