Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FF_Katie Derby - Anyone Seen?  (Read 407 times)

Offline jeezyjjacob

Hey guys hope your all well!

Been off the scene for a while, wanted to see if anyone has seen FF_Katie. Thinking about potentially seeing her...

External Link/Members Only

Offline Stickitin

Looks decent in a next door kind of way....

Offline Me4U

I also had me eye on this one, a quick search showed she’s most likely fake - enter her number in search and it shows you previous history,great way of researching, I am fairly new to UKP but seen loads of posts referencing this search function.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I wouldn’t bother chasing this one chaps.

I remember the gallery pics from at least 10 years ago - never got to see her then, won’t get to see her now.

Login on 30 August, emails unread, then login yesterday, move the profile to Bristol. No number given at any point. Fake.

This sort of “verified” profile is like real life. You know she exists, and she ain’t going to fuck you.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=283711.0

They’re taking the piss now. “She” is in a group called “mel n friends”, which includes another well known fake profile, Katie FF  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - (whose pictures are at least 10 years old).

Looks like an entire AW group of fake profiles. Someone is making a lot of cash on PGs

Guys, please carry out a search on here using the profile's unique 7-digit AW ID before posting any profiles

Offline jeezyjjacob

Cheers guys, think ill give it a pass! Cooltiger - my bad mate.