Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Masquerade - Thornaby  (Read 679 times)

Offline bigkstyle

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes for £60

Been wanting to meet up with her for a while and finally got my chance and wasn't disappointed.

Comms.
Very quickly sorted with a few texts to Masquerade. Was arranged in minutes.

Location.
A flat in Thornaby by the Riverside. Lots of parking available and not many people about so didn't feel like I was being stared at.

Girl.
Amy is pretty without being stunning but pictures are very accurate. Great personality too. Was dressed in stockings and  corset which she looked fantastic in.

Meeting.
Handed over the cash and barely had time to get undressed when we started DFK on the bed. She's a great kisser and we both let our hands wander about. On to OWO and again she knows exactly what she's doing. Deep throat and constantly up and down on the old chap. Then on with the rubber and she climbed on top. She really knows how to ride. We the went into another room with a sofa and I bent her over and took her from behind which she seemed to really enjoy. She them went on top and rode me to completion. After I came we kissed some more while she was still on top. A bit more DFK and fondling then we chatted for the remaining few minutes.

I would see her again in an instant. She apparently used to work for NNE as Paige and was always well reviewed a few years back. On this evidence she is consistent in that she still gives a great service and seems to genuinely enjoy what she does.

Offline Kev3773

Cheers bigstyle, sounds good. Her pics dont give a lot  away. Would you say she was slim ?

Offline bigkstyle

Cheers bigstyle, sounds good. Her pics dont give a lot  away. Would you say she was slim ?

Yeah she's slim