Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Various WGs - Super Thai - Massage + HE - Pattaya  (Read 685 times)

Offline Prince_s

Pattaya is a cheaper  punting destination than anyone thought.
I have been to this place Super Thai which is on Soi Buakhao several times and tried several ladies and paid only 200 baht for HE every time. No joke. Thats less than a fiver for the HE. They will try for more. Some ask for 500. I always stuck to my guns. I never left without a HE. I reckon they make most of their money from the extras so they dont wana let you leave without you taking extras.
The massage itself cost 200 bahts for 1 hour or 350 bahts for 2 hours. I went for 1 hour and 2 hour sessions. I tried several ladies, the names i can remember chiyap/thin/nat/joy/noy
It was always a similar pattern of service. Each has their own style of massage and same with HE.

A few things

My massage was always on the first floor. There is also a 2nd floor. Think that may be used for FS? Just a guess.

I also saw 1 hot girl who was very tall for a thai girl. I wanted her but i only saw her occasionally and most days she was either not there or only there when i had just finished my massage. I dont know her name but there was only 1 girl like her. One to keep an eye out for.

Any questions ask and il do my best to answer