Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara cute British Was British sub girl - Ealing West London. Avoid Big Time  (Read 3460 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5333129) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online doc friend

Please also read this Review.   Unfortunately he did get some service from her.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=388575.0

Mine lasted around 20-25 mins in between her weird rambling comments about her punter clients who she says were all trying to push her boundaries plus she kept on complaining about how some guys book but either not turn up or see her and walk.  I wonder why !!

I’ve seen she has changed her profile name to Zara.  But when I saw her within the last 3 months.  She was British sub girl or something similar

Current profile is.   External Link/Members Only

Agreed meet at a hotel in Ealing.  I was about 20-30 mins away. So agreed a booking for 1 hour in 4 hours time at £180.  I believe.   Maybe it was £170 ?  Not 100%

Kissing & OWO agreed with agreed 2x pops if she can manage to get the 2x pops out of me

Address post code given.  Nice hotel.  No I’ve around and given the room no on the 3-4th floor

Usual hiding behind the door.  Opens up. 
I should have walked !!  The bed was not made up & looked like a client just left.  The room was in a mess with clothes & bags plus suitcase all over the place.  The room was small & you can see empty bottles & plates.   She saw my face & said. It’s ok.  I live in this room / hotel. But not had a chance to clean up !!

Like I said. I should have walked.   The face & haircut was not what I was expecting. But she has a great body.   My dick too over & I paid the cash   £160/£170. For 1 hour

Then all down hill from there.  After telling me she had 3 clients not turn up & wasted her time   I basically told her after 10+ mins of her chatting to get down to the session

She told me I was being very aggressive !! And she doesn’t like to be told what to do !!!  WTF
I then started to try & kiss her and feel her nice tits under her vest    She says. No. & turns her face away
Next she gets off the bed & goes to her chair & pours out a drink. There were 2/3 bottles of wine

Again chatting shit about how all the men seeing her are bushing her boundaries. !!!

This is getting more weird.  She then starts saying that she needs to take a few minutes & we can start the session.   By this time I’m not feeling it. 

So I said. Let’s forget the session as it looks like your not in a good place    That then made her even more angry.  And then she stated to get very angry and basically said if I leave then it’s my problem.  As it’s me leaving.  !!!   

This sounded like a rehearsed comment.  And then started to say it’s all my fault & if I leave I’m not getting any money back. 

I really think she has done this a few times.  So I left. As I don’t do drama. Told her I will give her negative feedback but she just went & poured another drink. 

This girl should NOT be in this game.   Personally I believe she is a ticking time bomb and a punter will have some serious issues with this girl

Sorry about the spelling.  Done on the phone

My biggest NEGATIVE last few years

AVOID

Offline fudi_maar

Holy moley. Sorry to hear of this awful experience. She's basically cheating punters out of cash without wanting to have sex.

Hope you can put this behind you and move on, cos an experience like this can leave a horrible taste in the mouth.

Online MLawro93

Sounds like a disaster. She really needs to stop working if this is how she is behaving, definitely some underlying issues

Offline The_Don

This sounded like a rehearsed comment.  And then started to say it’s all my fault & if I leave I’m not getting any money back. 

I really think she has done this a few times.  So I left. As I don’t do drama. Told her I will give her negative feedback but she just went & poured another drink. 

Doesn't sound good.

Thanks for the warning and review

Offline Mazino

Sounds like she's taken a turn for the worse, none of this was the case when I saw her some time ago but what she's doing is not on.

People will save time and money if they look to see the steam of poor reviews she's been getting recently, sounding quite volatile.

Online gurds

I saw her once and she gave me a great throatpie. I was basically using her throat like a fleshlight moving her head up and down and then holding her down balls deep when I was nutting.

But it seems maybe now she has become erratic. Probably won't see her again now for throatpie based on recent reviews. Would be amazing if there were loads of throatpie providers in London but there are very few - Lola May, veronica, cara delacroix (who is AWOL at the moment), and a few others that are more expensive.

Maybe as this is a rare skill, very few girls can even deepthroat let alone throatpie.

Online doc friend

Change of name to.  Zara British Swallow.   

Same AW profile.   IMHO.   AVOID 

Offline Nz

Pity, photos show she has an amazing figure.
Looks like she uses good reviews to pull in punters for her scamming technique.
She's on the avoid list!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2024, 06:10:48 am by Nz »

Offline Dwayne_Hicks

Thanks for the intel OP I was going to call her today  :scare: 

Offline PilotMan

Change of name to.  Zara British Swallow.   

Same AW profile.   IMHO.   AVOID

She's still British though and leaning on that as a USP...Oops there I go stereotyping again.

Offline nima.s.k

I literally had the same experience with her a couple of months back! For some reason, she seems like she is not in the right mind, let alone mindset. She gets really chatty and makes you feel uncomfortable with all the complaining. She looked into my eyes and said that all men are the same and they want her for her body, etc. REALLY???

I went because I saw the pictures and the good reviews, but her looks were definitely far from what I expected, and I should have returned as well. 180 down the drain...

AVOID CONFIRMED!

Online gurds

Did you not attempt throatpie with her?

Offline Jedi123

Gosh, this sounds terrible

I saw her 3  years ago. It was the infamous Chelsea Cloisters. Medium sized room.

And I had an overall positive experience.

Looks like she wasn't in the right place when you saw her and she should've declined the booking or refunded your money

Online southcoastpunter

Did you not attempt throatpie with her?

more importantly - did you not think to leave a review on her? maybe the Op could have saved his money!!!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I literally had the same experience with her a couple of months back! For some reason, she seems like she is not in the right mind, let alone mindset. She gets really chatty and makes you feel uncomfortable with all the complaining. She looked into my eyes and said that all men are the same and they want her for her body, etc. REALLY???

I went because I saw the pictures and the good reviews, but her looks were definitely far from what I expected, and I should have returned as well. 180 down the drain...

AVOID CONFIRMED!
Any reason you didn't bother to post a review of her, or anyone else for that matter, it is a condition of membership and could easily have saved the OP money.

Online gurds

more importantly - did you not think to leave a review on her? maybe the Op could have saved his money!!!

I did review her before. Tbh she actually gave me the best orgasm I ever had from throat pie! Saw her when she was in ealing.