Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brighton Belles  (Read 1715 times)

Offline seeker83

Has anyone ever been to this popular 'massage' parlour in Brighton? Quite a well advertised place. Phoned up to find out who was there tomorrow and she gave me the names of about 20 girls. And some of them look stunning on their website, especially Jessica. Heard some mixed reviews. Thoughts on this one?
Banned reason: No contributions / requested membership be revoked.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Haven`t been there for a couple of years, but on the times I have it was either lunchtime or mid/late afternoon, and there are maybe only 2 or 3 girls on duty, despite what they might tell you. The rest are usually asleep, or just sitting around looking drugged up. It seems they work very late into the night/morning, so spend most of the day asleep.
 Lower your expectations and you may get lucky, you get shown into a room, then the girls are shown in one by one for you to take a quick look at, then the "madam" comes in and asks which one you`d like to choose. Some are very fit, and I have had some pretty good service there. One was so good I went straight back half an hour later, but I don`t think she works there any more.
 For the novelty of having the girls parade in front of you, and possibly getting lucky with a real hottie it`s worth a look. But go expecting to be disappointed, and if you get a result then happy days. And report back if you make a visit, I`d be interested to know if it`s still the same or not. Good luck!  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 07:43:56 pm by JohnWaynesJism »

Arley Hall

I've been there many times over the years - though not so much over the last few months. It's a very well run, clean sort of place with a good reputation. When you arrive you're shown to a room, and the girls are sent in one by one to introduce themselves. Finally the maid comes in and asks you which girl you have chosen. 20 sounds about right for the total number of prossies employed. When I've visited I've sometimes had about 6-10 to choose from - though usually fewer. The going rate (if I remember rightly) is £60 for 30 mins, with no extras.

Some of the girls that work there are absolutely gorgeous - young, fit etc - but the problem I've found is that they usually just provide the absolute minimum in terms of service - no pussy touching, no kissing, covered oral etc. It could be that you would get more by paying more, but I've not usually bothered to ask. It could also be that I've made a mistake by always going for the youngest and hottest. Maybe if I'd chosen more experienced girls I would have got a better service? I suspect that may be the case.

There is one girl that I did have a pretty good time with about 2 years ago - name of Ellie External Link/Members Only. She still works there. She's 20-something, petite, slender, EE. (Too long ago and too hazy a memory for a full review.) I think the 'management' probably weed out any girl with a really bad attitude - so you're unlikely to have a terrible experience. You may, however, come away disappointed.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 08:13:21 pm by Arley Hall »

Offline seeker83

Thanks for sharing that guys. Sounds worth checking out. I like the thought of being able to have a selection. Will phone up first to make sure Jessica is there. Then I might go in for the kill!  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: No contributions / requested membership be revoked.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline latecomer

I've been there many times over the years - though not so much over the last few months. It's a very well run, clean sort of place with a good reputation. When you arrive you're shown to a room, and the girls are sent in one by one to introduce themselves. Finally the maid comes in and asks you which girl you have chosen. 20 sounds about right for the total number of prossies employed. When I've visited I've sometimes had about 6-10 to choose from - though usually fewer. The going rate (if I remember rightly) is £60 for 30 mins, with no extras.

This wasn't my experience.  I phoned and made a very modest clothing request and was immediately told that added £20.  Needless to say I didn't bother going.  There are a number of other threads about Brighton Belles on the forum, with mixed reviews, but the feedback in this thread from punters who have actually visited the place recently is valuable.

Arley Hall

This wasn't my experience.  I phoned and made a very modest clothing request and was immediately told that added £20.  Needless to say I didn't bother going.  There are a number of other threads about Brighton Belles on the forum, with mixed reviews, but the feedback in this thread from punters who have actually visited the place recently is valuable.

Sorry - I didn't word that very clearly. I meant that the going rate is £60 for 30 mins, not including any extras. I realised it was ambiguous after I'd posted it, but it was too late to modify the post.

Offline j4247

I've been there a few time in the last year. If you go in the evening you'll get a good choice, in the day not so much choice.

Services included are only basic but there are a few very good looking girls that work there. Most are friendly and give a decent quality service (if you're only interested in OW,FS). If you want a load of extras they're not competitive.

Ellie is the best I've seen there too. Saw her end of last year. Great body and pretty face with a good service.