Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: North v south  (Read 702 times)

Diehard

Anyone found a particular difference between Northern girls and southern ones?

Personally all my best punts have been with northern girls, by north I mean from Cheshire onwards on m6 corridor and Yorkshire onwards on m1 corridor.

London girls I find far too picky on time keeping, and in the midlands English girls  are few and far between.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
But for the most part Southern girls sound better when they open they open their mouth. I hope no-one says, they can't talk with a dick in their mouth.

Diehard

Personally I like the manchester accent, but then I was born up there so maybe Freud would have some amazing theory on that one!!

Northern lasses don't seem as strict on time and seem to offer more for less.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Personally I like the manchester accent, but then I was born up there so maybe Freud would have some amazing theory on that one!!

Northern lasses don't seem as strict on time and seem to offer more for less.
Depends on the woman I've seen plenty of Yorkies that go by the book. I think the environment might have a lot to do with it and I don't mean geographically, if they're in a parlour and now two people are waiting for her she might hurry the punters along. 

Diehard

Yes fair pint Ali Katt. I rarely if ever use parlours so that could be a factor. But amongst indies there is a difference from what I have experienced. Could just be one of those things though if nobody else has noticed anything