Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone seen this wg? does she offer dfk?  (Read 1183 times)

rpanther

External Link/Members Only

Blondy Dina,  I love passionate dfk, does she offer?
Thanks

Offline Hooples cat

This is the kind of stuff which prompted 45% of Scots to feel less than passionate about the UK.

The UK board is not the London/South East board.

Post this where it belongs and leave the UK board for topics of universal interest.

Offline Tricky Dickie

Or even read the review that was posted just yesterday!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38760.0

Though I admit it does have a pretty odd question tagged on the end. WFT??

For what it's worth, any time I read about "tantric orgasms" I run a mile.

leedsman

This is the kind of stuff which prompted 45% of Scots to feel less than passionate about the UK.

Yeah. What a stunning point. After 6 months of Scots telling us the rainbow of ways they hate us, how they wished we would fuck off and leave them alone, then getting more investment than the rest of the UK you're still banging that drum.

If you hate the English so much, go back to speaking Gaelic and leave us the fuck alone.

dezzatheblue2

Yeah. What a stunning point. After 6 months of Scots telling us the rainbow of ways they hate us, how they wished we would fuck off and leave them alone, then getting more investment than the rest of the UK you're still banging that drum.

If you hate the English so much, go back to speaking Gaelic and leave us the fuck alone.

Grow up children...

Edinburgh punter

The UK board is not the London/South East board.

Post this where it belongs and leave the UK board for topics of universal interest.

I voted no because I didn't want to be a foreigner on this forum

Offline Tricky Dickie

I voted no because I didn't want to be a foreigner on this forum

I bet if you'd asked Alex Salmond would have given an explicit promise about UKP!