Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Even with a condom, anal sex can be risky  (Read 3040 times)

blue_rover

Considering anal on my next punt ive read on the internet that condoms work well. However, condoms are more likely to break during anal sex than during vaginal sex, because the anal passage is dry compared to the vagina which has its own lubricant, Thus, even with a condom, anal sex can be risky.

Unlike the vagina and much like the internal combustion engine, the anus is not self-lubricating. Insufficiently lubed, you're susceptible to tiny internal tears or even the condom breaking , which can cause pain and infection, and encourage the spread of STDs. But that doesn't mean anal sex is inherently more dangerous. As long as you use a condom and there's enough lube, you'll be reasonably safe. To avoid nasty bacterial infections, remember that it's like stroking a porcupine: You can go front to back, but never back to front.

Read more: External Link/Members Only

Is this why more and more wgs are moving away from anal now because its seen to be high risk even with a condom?

Just asking a question and want some advice from the experienced punters on here before I consider doing it anal

Offline akauya

[...]

Is this why more and more wgs are moving away from anal now because its seen to be high risk even with a condom?

Where did you get the idea that 'more and more' prossies are moving away from anal? If anything anal is more available now than it ever was.

Offline hendrix

Bottom line (no pun intended) there is no such thing as risk free punting. Yes, anal is a higher risk activity because there is more chance of tearing. You just have to weigh up your risk appetite :unknown:

There are more girls offering anal than ever before as akauya says.

Offline Tailpipe

Where did you get the idea that 'more and more' prossies are moving away from anal? If anything anal is more available now than it ever was.

And you would Know my friend  :rolleyes:

touch.and.go

For fuck's sake - lube her butt hole loads and take it easy, re-applying lube as you go. Stop worrying and get fucking. :dance:

Offline sheriff bart

Unlike the vagina and much like the internal combustion engine, the anus is not self-lubricating.

Fantastic comparison between anal sex and the internal combustion engine!  :lol:

My twopence worth of advice would be to try and find an experienced provider; let her guide you; use lots of lube; take it easy.

You'll be fine - let us know how you get on!  :thumbsup:

Offline akauya

And you would Know my friend  :rolleyes:

I don't know what you could possibly mean  ;)  :lol:

Offline smiths

Bottom line (no pun intended) there is no such thing as risk free punting. Yes, anal is a higher risk activity because there is more chance of tearing. You just have to weigh up your risk appetite :unknown:

There are more girls offering anal than ever before as akauya says.

Yep on both counts. Weird where some punters get these strange ideas from, because its not off here that Anal is being offered less and less.

Punting is ALL about taking the risks you feel comfortable or prepared to take, i punt on a risk to reward basis, so for example OWO is essential to me at a 121 punt as OW does zero for me. I then go to the GUM quartely to get checked out. Anal penetration with me doing the penetrating is of no interest to me whatsoever though i like Anal play.

Offline jawill

Also, remember most girls use extra safe condoms handed out by the sexual health clinics. Apart from numbing any sensation of sex for the bloke, they are also very strong and ideal for bum fun. Weather the rubber breaks in the pussy or anus, youthen have a concern.

But the feeling of sliding your rod up a hot tight little bum hole I think isworth the risk as long as you use a lot of lube.   

Offline johnny34

For fuck's sake - lube her butt hole loads and take it easy, re-applying lube as you go. Stop worrying and get fucking. :dance:

Exactly

leedsman

Oh. And I thought this topic was going to be about getting poo on your cock.

JV547845

Just asking a question and want some advice from the experienced punters on here before I consider doing it anal

You should apply lots of lube first then taking it slowly over time start with a slight teasing motion with one finger, then insert a finger to find your prostate, before moving on to small toys first.  Then if you're still worried about it being unsafe you should get her to put a condom on it before she fucks you.  H2H.

Offline punk

Considering anal on my next punt ive read on the internet that condoms work well. However, condoms are more likely to break during anal sex than during vaginal sex, because the anal passage is dry compared to the vagina which has its own lubricant, Thus, even with a condom, anal sex can be risky.

Unlike the vagina and much like the internal combustion engine, the anus is not self-lubricating. Insufficiently lubed, you're susceptible to tiny internal tears or even the condom breaking , which can cause pain and infection, and encourage the spread of STDs. But that doesn't mean anal sex is inherently more dangerous. As long as you use a condom and there's enough lube, you'll be reasonably safe. To avoid nasty bacterial infections, remember that it's like stroking a porcupine: You can go front to back, but never back to front.

Read more: External Link/Members Only

try a smaller dildo, so that your bum hole adapts to it  :hi: or have i missed understood the title of this thread?