Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First time ever refused a punt because Im English  (Read 2527 times)

Offline Denhamhoop

Phoned Indian Massage in Wembley in shop window asked what my origin was Hindi Punjabi said English told i dont see English bloody hell first time ive heard that oh well that life just never heard it before

The Architect

Are you sure you're English? Judging by your post, you don't appear to have a particularly firm grasp of the language.

DaveMugabe

Phoned Indian Massage in Wembley in shop window asked what my origin was Hindi Punjabi said English told i dont see English bloody hell first time ive heard that oh well that life just never heard it before
Welcome to my world.

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Denhamhoop

Not likely to brag about  being English having seen Costa Rica end end the World Cup challenge today and yes i admit my Grammar isn't the finest

Offline Stapler

Not likely to brag about  being English having seen Costa Rica end end the World Cup challenge today and yes i admit my Grammar isn't the finest

???????? :blush:
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline smiths

I know Wembley is a very diverse area race wise but they must get loads of English punters ringing them. I have heard this before when i enquired about a sex party that Indian WGs were supposed to be running according to a poster elsewhere. Only punters of that race were welcome so they said.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

Eh??

"asked what my origin was Hindi Punjabi said English" :unknown:

Gordo987

Probably scared of getting stretched by our huge cocks :D

Offline Denhamhoop

Sadly not a problem in my case but more like too many english gentlemen being drunk and disorderly when visiting

yorkshire123

Didn't Enoch Powell predict this in his infamous Rivers of Blood speech?

Im sure i can remember the part that he said "you will be banned from indian brothels if your english"
Or did i just dream that part?  :D

Gordo987

Sadly not a problem in my case but more like too many english gentlemen being drunk and disorderly when visiting

I used to see an Indian girl a few years ago at a parlour in Manchester (now closed) who told me that Asian men used to treat her like shit, so she stopped seeing them. She was nice. I used to like looking in the mirror and seeing her brown legs wrapped round my white bum as I fucked her :)

Offline mattylondon

I know Wembley is a very diverse area race wise but they must get loads of English punters ringing them. I have heard this before when i enquired about a sex party that Indian WGs were supposed to be running according to a poster elsewhere. Only punters of that race were welcome so they said.
As people are quite fond of saying on here and I'm sure you'd agree, it's up to the girls who they decide to punt.  :D

Personally speaking, any profile that suggests a 'preference' or more accurately, a 'prejudice', I cross off my list sharpish.

DaveMugabe

Didn't Enoch Powell predict this in his infamous Rivers of Blood speech?

Im sure i can remember the part that he said "you will be banned from indian brothels if your english"
Or did i just dream that part?  :D
He probably spoke from experience - no tart would want to fuck him I'd guess!!