Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: regional review question  (Read 767 times)

Offline Rockhead

The other day I saw a girl in a different region to the one she's normally based in. There's no reason to think she'll be returning to the place I saw her. I'd like to review her, so my question is should I post it in the region that I saw her, or would it be more relevant / helpful to post in the area she normally works from?

Offline cueball

I'd put it in the region I saw her.

She may well return to that region

As long as you get the aw link done correctly, it will automatically link to any other reviews or searches

Ofcourse, the boss might think otherwise

Online Punterperson1971

Definitely review as it helps other people if she tours and turns up in their area,quick check on here and then they can decide yes/no.

Offline madeinwales56

Review in the section where you saw her. If we all put the review in the section where the prossie came from the punting abroad (especially Romania and Poland) would be overflowing.

Offline cueball

If we all put the review in the section where the prossie came from the punting abroad (especially Romania and Poland) would be overflowing.

:lol: :lol: good point

Offline Rockhead

I'd put it in the region I saw her.

She may well return to that region

As long as you get the aw link done correctly, it will automatically link to any other reviews or searches

That was my hunch too and this is what I'll do. Happy for it be switched, just trying to figure what's most helpful for the majority of potential punters.

If we all put the review in the section where the prossie came from the punting abroad (especially Romania and Poland) would be overflowing.

Thanks - but that's obvious and not at all what I was asking.  :)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 02:52:13 pm by Rockhead »

will-ow

I'd write the review where i saw her, but note it was a tour

Online threechilliman

With the exception of one, all girls that tour the NW get reviewed on the NW board. The exception wasn't a tour.

tcm

Offline NigelF

The most important thing is that people who are considering seeing her have all the relevant information easily available. So as long as the correct link is provided in the review, people should be able to search for her and find what they're looking for. Following on from that then, the region it's posted in is of secondary importance but it is probably most logical to post it where you actually saw her, especially since you might mention a bit about the location/premises which of course would only be relevant for where you actually saw her. The downside is less people who might benefit will "stumble" upon the review, nonetheless this is not of primary importance, as they weren't actively looking for info about her.

OldAdmin

Wherever you post it, just don't post the same review in multiple regions.