Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who does a good massage and HR in/around Milton Keynes?  (Read 3462 times)

Offline AlwaysLooking

Down in MK with work for a bit, and looking for a SP that'll give a good massage/HR.

Used to live not too far from MK, but was always looking for the GFE before. Fancy just relaxing and not doing anything now.

My only experience of massage/HR around here was with Gorgeous Amy (reviewed as a Neutral) and slightly further afield Fingertips Massage (Aylesbury), and a few others who've moved on/stopped work.

Must have
I'm really after someone who does a good massage/HR and not just a SP who'll do a half arsed massage because it's not really their thing.
Then need to be able to have a shower there, as then will be back off to work meetings.

Would like
Big boobs that would hang free during, that I could have a feel off (Naked would be fab)
Body to be normal to a big curvy, rubbish with dress sizes but 10-14 ish
Height, don't care
Age, ideally mid/late 30's or younger, but as long as they look good and have a good attitude then happy

I've seen ego massage, and whilst it would be very convenient their prices seen a bit high, or that the normal now for massage/HR?

External Link/Members OnlyorExternal Link/Members Only 1 pos/1neg review on here not sure about this, probably avoid.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only seems fairly well reviewed, but £140/hr

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only looks great, have tried to get in touch with her in the past and failed, is it worth trying again?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only no feedback on AW, neg on here, and reading that - think I'll give her a miss

Who would you recommend? Or who to avoid?

Cheers

Offline scouting

Hi, there are better qualified people than me for this area, but to get the ball rolling I'll make the following observations;

Your 1st link is a standard oriental switch place with a different FS girl each week
Links 2 & 3 were both well regarded FS providers who have scaled back as they get older. They may have developed massage skills, dunno
Link 4 is not recommended as you have already worked out yourself.

If you are looking for a proper massage and HR, I wouldn't be looking at AW. Look for Massage on GT and VS. There are many options, cross reference them with reviews on here. If you're happy to travel then Bedford Wellingborough and Northampton offer alternatives too.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Jayda might be worth a spin. Check her reviews though to see if she's what you're after. Agree £110 is pricey. Same service starts at £120 in London. A sign of the times.
External Link/Members Only

Offline hotfire84

I would definitely advise trying Tantric Tease again External Link/Members Only her massage is decent and she is open to touching while being fully naked.

What she doesn't have is the big boobs and the 12-14 size.

Not many good massage ladies here outside of Ego sadly which is a massive shame.