Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Parlour specifically Siam Sauna  (Read 2274 times)

Online south_fifty

I fancy a go with Larda at Siam.  Never been to a massage parlour but plenty of WG.

Will I end up smelling of oils and scents and get rumbled by the Mrs?

Thanks all.

Online Bigwilts

A ‘massage parlour’ is generally a euphemism for what people may think of as a brothel rather than an actual massage

If it’s on a high street etc, has a Thai/Chinese style etc, has prices for types of massage then it’s where you would pay for a massage at £x, get a massage and hope for fingers to tease you and get offered extras at additional cost.  This gets expensive as you pay for each level of extra
Expect to be in a room with a massage table and begin face down

With Siam it is more of a ‘massage parlour’, you pay £x for the time and then probably find yourself in a room with a bed.  There may be a bit of back rubbing, but you both know why you are really there

Back a few years ago any massage was preceded by the question of ‘oil or talcum power’, so you could then avoid oils.  At a ‘real’ massage place expect oil, but at a parlour there may be none or you can say you don’t want oil
There is the option of a shower afterwards, and massage places are quite good at hot towels to clear off oils

Women are good at spotting anything unusual, so be aware of that, and be ready to consider whether it would be odd for you to come home already showered
It’s good form to shower on arrival, but you can do so with just the water and minimal hair washing but
But the hot tub is probably best avoided at Siam - the prospects of the lady joining you in the tub to get in the mood seems like a good start, until you wonder how many others have done the same in that water

Offline CharliePepp

Massage Parlours can be very hit and miss depending on what you are looking for in the Southampton Area.
You have to pay the house fee for 30 or 60 minutes which will cost £ 30 - £ 60 approx. All this gets you is a massage which may be OK or may be quite shit. Usually involves some oil.
You are almost always guaranteed to be offered extra services which will range between a hand job, various variations on body 2 body , blowjob (usually a bad one) and full sex. Other options worth requesting are tit wanks or being wanked off over the girls tits/stomach etc.

The girl or often elderly woman can also be variable, beware of dark lighting this is usually covering up some ugly body features. Very few parlours have nice interiors, expect shit showers, mould, water damage, strange smalls and stains.

Usually the girl determines what level of service she will provide. I dont think they make mush money unless they do this. They often like to negotiate last FS I had in a parlour , the girl asked for 150 but we did the deed for 90 plus I had paid 30 for the entrance fee.

You are almost always asked if you have been before and what sort of massage you would like. I always say yes and then "soft and sexy" and then complement the girl on how pretty/sexy/nice they look.

If things go well the girl gets the hint and you get 10 - 15 minutes of massage of your ass, cock and balls before discussing the extras. If they go badly you have to go through 30 minutes of crap massage before getting wanked off. So it turns into an expensive HJ.

Often they gauge your interest in services by accidentally touching your balls or arse crack, I usually give an encouraging moan at this point.

In Southampton to my knowledge these are only 2 parlours that always have FS available - Siam being one of them and the others its a lottery .  Generally however FS  is not on the cards and the Girls prefer HE or B2B. The girls tend to move around , trafficked possibly ? So you dont get to build much of a rapport.  Many of the girls will have limited english or be hard the understand

Every now and again you get a girl that is very into it and you end up with sex in multiple positions , both covered on oil and covering her in spunk but that is quite rare. Expect lots of Neutrals and a few Negatives.

A good use is if you have a SP booked that you think might be unreliable to have a massage parlour staked out as a backup

Hope that helps for general info.

Banned reason: Boundary pushing twat.
Banned by: daviemac

Online sunbunny

Possibly a "glass half empty" view of the hobby?

Offline ReginaldPerrin

In Southampton to my knowledge these are only 2 parlours that always have FS available - Siam being one of them

You don't say who the other parlour is?

Offline CharliePepp

You don't say who the other parlour is?

The one by Waitrose in Shirley , never been in there without being offered FS pretty much upfront.

Any other thoughts on parlours in Southampton that give full service. There is a place in Milbrook that is quite new - wonder what goes on there?

Offline fastcar669

The one by Waitrose in Shirley , never been in there without being offered FS pretty much upfront.

Any other thoughts on parlours in Southampton that give full service. There is a place in Milbrook that is quite new - wonder what goes on there?

Do you mean the palour around the corner of Waitrose in Portswood ?

Offline CharliePepp

Gordon Ave from Memory - its called something like Buathong - good for pump and dump

Offline MaxHamburg

I gave up on Siam years ago after a couple of crap experiences.

Agree with other posters, in my experience FS has been offered/available at Buathong in Portswood (G*mtree ad no longer there, but there's this - External Link/Members Only), and Paradise in Shirley External Link/Members Only

Ideally, I like a good or at least acceptable massage - as well as the rest.

Offline 0ty

The one In millbrook is definitely FS. Nikki from previous reviews is supposed to be good. My experience was a bit different with a dumpy thing but got FS for £50 and didn’t even ask for it!