Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gemma of Milton Keynes  (Read 1748 times)

Nimrod

External Link/Members Only

Gemma works for MKE which, no doubt, has been reviewed enough times via one girl or another to need little further introduction. For the few who need an overview, the agency has two flats, both near Staples, and both standard examples of the genre. That is to say that they are clean, safe, and friendly. Maids are uniformly experienced, competent and the set up is in every way professional. Only slight negative is that due to proximity to the station, it can at times (particularly weekday day-times) get very, very difficult to park and there have actually been a few occasions where it's been packed enough that I have simply driven away out of frustration at the lack of a space. Also, you need to have a couple of quid on hand for the meter. The risk of being ticketed if you don't is high.

Gemma is the girl in the photos which, possibly, means 'nuff said. She is, as you can see, very very pretty. A stunner. To nitpick, when I saw her she was a little dishevelled (though not in a bad way); her hair was "up" -- more emergency management than deliberate style -- and I got the impression she'd slightly "thrown herself together" to make it into the room in a reasonable amount of time. If true, though, it's a minor quibble. In every other sense, I thought she was sensational and she was no less pretty for looking a tad less "manufactured".

She was very friendly; an easily conversationalist who "read me" very well and responded to the flow I probably instinctively set rather in a punt than trying to impose herself or her own preferred routine in any way (which is just what I like). Her actual skills (oral, penetration, RO, and kissing in my case) were all top notch and I would describe her style as more gentle than raunchy. I found her sexy, engaging, fun and the sex apart, I really enjoyed her company. Her English, incidentally, is also very good; absolutely no communications problems. If all punts were like this one, I would be a great deal happier; yes, it was paid sex but within the confines of paid sex, this was a high quality experience.

In short, Gemma is both a stunner looks-wise and a very good service provider. If your session is anything like mine was you will be very satisfied. Highly recommended.

vt

I've met Gemma a couple of times at LMP when she was there as Evelyn...a real natural, easy-going, bright, sexy girl...I'm guessing about 27, but looks younger as she's so slender...one that I'd love to meet 1-2-1.

vt

Just to add, Gemma is mentioned (as Evelyn) in my LMP review here along with a couple of other MK girls:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=28357.0

Happy Hatter

I have seen Gemma twice in the last week and have been very impressed. She worries that she is too thin as men like bigger breasts but she was close to perfect for me. I hate to rush and the whole hour was a slow build up to a climax in 69 ( no cim ) with wonderful kissing and excellent varied cowgirl. A pretty girl with a sense of humour that provides good sex -what more could I want !