Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lana Sweet - Woking just about postive  (Read 1382 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5255358) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Marvelous

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

- So having discovered this Russian crew this was my next target, had read Joes review which was a neutral but had loads off positives in it. See she was in Woking this week so fixed her for my weekly punt, old hand Dubhcarr beat me to it by a day  :hi: was a bit miffed when i see the review
lol as wanted to give one back for a change as i been leeching off him quite a bit recently

- Comms by maid met her on dot same place i met Alice lasr week not far from station.

- Girl preety id say 7 similar to Cristina tall blonde who i gave 8, nicely done fake tits only thing her arse could be more curvier. Not bubbly type more formal and business like.

- This one was hard work, all services were delivered i got nice French kissing out off her which was more medium fk but got a bit dfk when i pushed her for it but this was on tap. Oral with my choice was good nice deepthroat, she gave the old balls some attention but never devoured them like Alice did

- Neutral part like Joes review and and her stable mate Christina 20 minutes in come on baby we have 5 minutes left and a general feeling off wanting to finish things after that. I finished in missionary with me getting whatever dfk out off her.

- Im a Jack the lad type off punter i walk in with a big grin on my face telling cheesy jokes, this has worked a treat with a lot off the younger Romanian girls at the Mk parlours and more recently with the infamous Northolt/Greenford rom crew who are all young cheeky types i got on great with the majority off them always had a nice chatat the end and never felt rushed out the door :thumbsup:

With these older milf late 30s early 40 crew you can tell there thinking in russian what an immature twat :lol: With the exception off Alice who i got on great with but she was in her early 20s.  So im giving her a low postive as service was delivered and like Cristina i think it was a case off more me then her.

Im in 2 minds about going through this older Russian crew now starting to miss the younger roms with there admittedly lesser services but sometimes having a crack with a girl is just as important to services for me.

- I would recomend though for service as everything was delivered and shes a preety girl with a nice body.  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 07:09:38 pm by Marvelous »

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review Mr M glad you enjoyed. You are going to have to be more nimble or tell me who you plan to visit next week so you can review first.  :lol:     But Im sure that all three are worn out following your visits so Ill need to find pastures new.  :D

Offline Joe112

Good review!! Glad you enjoyed it!!

Offline rk_1985

Offline da26

Thanks for the reviews on this group.

List for this group updated on this thread - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=264025.100