Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Opening an AW link  (Read 427 times)

Online Stevelondon

My apologies if this had been spoken about before.

Me …….. about as tech savvy as much as Donald Trump is tactful.

So I log into UKP on my laptop…… everything ok.

But I use my iPhone nearly all the time (for everything).  For the last week on UKP……..  I open an AW link. AW opens but the profile is simply blank. The headings are there but nothing else.

Is this just a phone thing……… it was working ok prior to me washing the car etc.

Example pic attached

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 10:24:08 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Yes I've been getting the same for months using Android also happens when trying to edit my own profile , if you click on the headings or refresh the page the details should display.

Just went to check, yes click on the headings tabs, that displays the details in the blank section.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 10:28:27 pm by Strawberry »

Offline JontyR

I don't use the mobile version of the site so can't advise. I scroll down when entering the site and use the desktop version. Never had an equivalent.

Online Moby Dick

I use IPhone for AW and UKP without any problems
I prefer older desktop version of AW but both work fine.

Offline PunterNumber69

Get it all the time on Android mobile site. Just click on another tab and then back to the main profile tab and the missing details will magically appear.

Offline Foxtail17

Been happening on and off to me on my iphone for a few weeks. Sometime it shows as normal, sometimes like the problem described.

Online Stevelondon

Typical.
I get up this morning and go into UKP….. open an AW link and hey presto….. it works

It’s this bloody phone….. it’s female 😱

Offline StingRay

I don't use the mobile version of the site so can't advise. I scroll down when entering the site and use the desktop version. Never had an equivalent.

Same here, mobile app is a pain, at least I find it so, therefore just select main site and no problems.

Offline Captainhowdy666

Same here, mobile app is a pain, at least I find it so, therefore just select main site and no problems.
yep, click the link under where it says open app.