Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How to verify donations to charities? Now forcing banned members to donate  (Read 6162 times)

Online scutty brown

I personally would not want them back but the thought of them donating money to a charity and then having them think that it's water under the bridge. Only for all of us to not pay them any attention, no comments on their reviews or most members outside of their circle placing them on the ignore list.

That would burn them so much also if they were on pre mod for such a long time that would also be a good thing, they would not be able to post when ever they liked no white knighting or dodgy shit.

Edit i never knew that about wazzer I thought he got banned for being a cunt, ok scratch wazzer off that list.

problem with that idea is that there are a lot of newbie members (myself included) who aren't "in the know" re the history. So unless you're going to provide feedback on them when they're reinstated (which itself would be a dodgy thing to do) a lot of people just wouldn't know to ignore them

Offline shagbambi

It's an interesting idea. There are HIV charities who are obviously involved in sexual health, which is of interest to all of us here.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
problem with that idea is that there are a lot of newbie members (myself included) who aren't "in the know" re the history. So unless you're going to provide feedback on them when they're reinstated (which itself would be a dodgy thing to do) a lot of people just wouldn't know to ignore them

Why would you want to ignore someone on somebody else's say so, just treat them as newbies and make your own mind up after reading what they post.    :unknown:

It would also depend on how much they value their membership of this site whether or not they take up the offer of a route back and if they come back as 'reformed' characters would info on past misdemeanour's need to be made public.      :unknown:

Offline snaitram99

Will there be an Unbanned list to show who has been allowed back?

Offline Shearer1955

If people are allowed back then then they shouldn't be named on a list as that is a form of discrimination ....they should be allowed to post & contribute...obviously if they transgress they will be out

OldAdmin

Feels like I am getting less requests for unbanning since I created this thread  :lol:

Offline Brazilian Martian

If people are allowed back then then they shouldn't be named on a list as that is a form of discrimination ....they should be allowed to post & contribute...obviously if they transgress they will be out

I think it depends on who and what they were banned for, some people have been caught out fabricating reviews, making deals with pro$$ies writing a positive review for a free punt or discount. Then you have other sickos that have become obsessed with whores. Then you have white knights that have major meltdowns when their favourite girl gets negative review

Offline snaitram99

Feels like I am getting less requests for unbanning since I created this thread  :lol:

How does someone who is banned request unbanning? Are they still able to access the site in a limited way?

The reason I ask is that someone I thought was banned a while ago has a recent access date of a few days ago. He was banned I think for touting a girl who is currently being very well reviewed in the Wales section.

OldAdmin

How does someone who is banned request unbanning? Are they still able to access the site in a limited way?

The reason I ask is that someone I thought was banned a while ago has a recent access date of a few days ago. He was banned I think for touting a girl who is currently being very well reviewed in the Wales section.

They usually message / pester me on UKE, or spend effort to find an email address of mine.

If a banned member tries accessing the site the last active timestamp will update, even though they can't do anything with their account.

Offline Shearer1955

I think it depends on who and what they were banned for, some people have been caught out fabricating reviews, making deals with pro$$ies writing a positive review for a free punt or discount. Then you have other sickos that have become obsessed with whores. Then you have white knights that have major meltdowns when their favourite girl gets negative review

I take on board the points you make BM many of which are pertinent - that said should they be allowed back with a clean slate to allow them to contribute to the forum - after all Admin is offering the opportunity for them to do so if they pay their "fine" - inevitably most will revert to type pretty sharpish & they will quickly be removed & any ban should then be permanent

Offline snaitram99

They usually message / pester me on UKE, or spend effort to find an email address of mine.

If a banned member tries accessing the site the last active timestamp will update, even though they can't do anything with their account.

Thanks for explanation Admin  :thumbsup:

James999

What about extending the idea, people who want their accounts closed could perhaps be asked to make a donation  :unknown:

A good idea, but not my original thought, it was suggested on this thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=139572.msg1547380#msg1547380

Offline mh

What about extending the idea, people who want their accounts closed could perhaps be asked to make a donation  :unknown:

A good idea, but not my original thought, it was suggested on this thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=139572.msg1547380#msg1547380

As long as posts remain so as not to mess up old threads, but then what's the actual point of account "closure"?  :unknown:

ElectroPop

LOL funny one. I believe its fair to have some penalties. Even simple fivers and teners. Hassle and admin alone would be more than that. Unless a guy that is loaded with cash can have fun being a troll LOL.

Actually I have noticed so many bans for White Knights that I even fear of being misinterpreted if I want to praise a AW (not judging or accusing you of trigger happy, admin as I dont bother reading too much of the trolling).

Its fair to assume you give MP warnings before banning anyway?