Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Camila - Cheltenham  (Read 729 times)

16 review(s) for  Hot Camila (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline TheGreatCornholio

Been on this site for a while and finally getting round to submitting reviews, will try and backtrack a few and post my experiences with other WG but for now a recent one:

Finally managed to visit Camila today as had to make a booking after seeing previous reviews and the fact she'll be disappearing back to Spain soon.

Profile: External Link/Members Only

Comms: All comms via phone, didn't insist or mention AW bookings. Not gonna lie, they were okay but was a bit confused when first text I sent asking about availability was replied to and all confirmed, and then a further text a day later was asking if I wanted a booking, was a bit confusing but oh well. But other than that all good.

Location: Cheltenham near city centre, there's two blocks of flats that I've visited with WG's in Cheltenham and it wasn't the one nearby to the train station. Very clean flat, good ambience and all tidy which definitely sets you in a good mood before it starts.

The Cost: £130 for an hour, think is a pretty good deal for this area, cause anyone charging <£120 is usually Romanian and usually not worth the time/cost.

The Girl: She is actually in her early 30's (profile says 26?), but would give her a pass on this because her body is incredible regardless.

Services: OWO, HR, B2B, RO etc. Think as long as you pass the "inspection" that OWO is on offer without extra charge.

The Punt: Started with getting payment out of the way and was offered a shower with fresh toiletries and clean towel etc. Once this was done and dried up moved to the bed where cuddling and FK started (her FK is crazy deep, not sure if it was because my breath was good but I'm sure this'll be on offer if you go). A lot of rubbing and gentle attention proceeded to OWO and 69. Proceed to mish and after some heavy pounding (for someone so small/petite she can take it deep!) moved to cowgirl where she rode me harder than anything I've ever done in my life.

Conclusion: Would definitely recommend just for CG alone, her skills here are incredible and she definitely keeps in shape (no taking it slow after a few mins like so many others), her profile says she'll ride you like a bucking bronco and holy Christ did she, definitely get her to do this if she doesn't offer it herself. Personality wise she's super friendly and not overly talkative as you might expect but she's definitely capable of holding a conversation even with her self-admitted learning English. Gonna have to go a second time before she disappears! Also not a clock watcher, however if you book her at 12pm for an hour then you're likely to have her almost rushing you out because she finishes work for that time in the afternoon.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 04:40:32 pm by TheGreatCornholio »