Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Barbie - Swansea incall  (Read 6012 times)

47 review(s) for Welsh Barbie (44 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline AlexD28

External Link/Members Only

Been put off punting a bit from past experiences as quality of ladies and services can be hit and miss - especially in West Wales. Even paying more does not seem be a guarantee of quality. WB's profile and reviews are great and always tempted but put off by price and any claims of 'Barbie' as I like a more natural not OTT look. With lockdown easing and vaccine on board I decided to spread my wings!

This meet happened a few weeks ago. I've read her other reviews and AW profile/reviews - not sure I can add much but AW profile very accurate as are her positive reviews here on UKP.

Comms: prompt reply, text and call to confirm a couple of days before.

Venue: discrete flat outskirts of Swansea city centre, clean, shower and drink available. Mirror in great position

Cost: £180/hr

Services: OWO (great eye contact with amazing eyes), RO (she seemed to enjoy with lots of encouragement), FK/DFK, penetration (protected) multiple positions

What can I say - can't find a fault from start to finish. Yes, she had make up, lashes etc but not OTT and stunning with an amazing body as in her pictures. Looks are not everything and her attitude was also great - attentative, relaxed, friendly and happy to accommodate. My needs are quite 'vanilla' and happy with a GFE which she delivered with distinction.

Would I go back - YES

Offline justalad

Nice review OP.  Not seen Barbie for a few years.

Price is a bit salty for Swansea but, would like to revisit.

Offline willabe

Right at the top of my list!

Offline martypoos

I’ve seen her in the past and she’s a great girl, I’m thinking of a duo with Cindy soon.
Banned reason: Boundary pusher
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline BamBam

One of the hottest girls around.
Had a great experience with her before will visit again at some point soon

Offline extraa

£150 for half hour in Swansea is taking the biscuit  :angry:

Offline Mikeh38

London rates !

Offline Bonio

Think it is £120 per hh when she is in Swansea

Offline Lickster42

Does she offer rimming, it's on her list of likes? Also I take "A" levels are extra.

Offline WelshMichael

Does she offer rimming, it's on her list of likes? Also I take "A" levels are extra.

She's rimmed away like a good 'un when I've met her, and without prompting. Anal is an extra the rate is on her AW page.

Offline justalad

Extra £50.00 bud.

Offline extraa

London rates !

I messaged her to check and she said no, that's Swansea rates.  :scare:

Offline justalad

I messaged her to check and she said no, that's Swansea rates.  :scare:
The she’s fucking deluded.

Offline Steviewonder

I have been thinking about visiting Barbie again (visited her a couple of times before joining the site).  No chance now, I can have 2 good hours with others for the price of one with her (once I am confident enough to go punting again with COVID worries).  As said by the previous poster, delusional.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I've seen Barbie again recently (in Swansea) and paid £180. Her profile says rates vary due to location. And she said that's the Swansea price. In fact, it's the price that's showing right now

Clearly that's still an awful lot of dosh. But she was as hot and horny as I remembered her (possibly more so).

No way would I pay the London prices. But, for the combination of looks and service, I'm prepared to occasionally treat myself at the price I paid today.