Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Brunette  (Read 3261 times)

85 review(s) for Welsh_Brunette (83 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

eljay244

Finally took the plunge this morning and had a meet with Welsh Brunette:

External Link/Members Only

After arranging everything via AW email I was, as promised, text by Georgia this morning checking all was still ok and after final confirmation providing her post code for the sat nav.

On arrival Georgia answered the door in a small gown which showed her lovely long legs in the stockings I'd requested. As everyone else was said she has a very pretty face and a lovely smile to match.

Georgia offered a drink, which I accepted, and led the way to the bedroom. The house is, as described on her profile, modern, discreet and with parking.

Once in the room I immediately dispensed with the paperwork paying the extra for CIM. Georgia proceeded to take off her gown revealing her very nice body and some sexy lingerie and suspenders.

We jumped on the bed where immediately Georgia started DFK with the hands playfully running over my body and cock. we both slipped out of our undies with her leaving her stockings on, at my request, to reveal a shaven pussy with a little piercing.

She proceeded to move down to my cock and started performing OWO. She is fantastic at this and after about 3 minutes she almost brought me to a climax but she felt it and came back up to the top of the bed where she continued with DFK. At this point I decided to return the favour and though RO was on the cards I prefer a more hands on approach and started rubbing and playing with her pussy, even with a hand I could feel how tight she was.

Georgia responds very well and IMO naturally, nothing seemed fake as she moved with my fingers and groaned. It also seemed to get her blood boiling and she reached straight for the condom and jumped on top.

Georgia's cowgirl was fantastic, her pussy is tight and those tits are amazing when they're in your face. She was a good grinder and also, pardon the language, fucked the life out of me, I'm surprised the headboard is still intact the way she was going!

After a few minutes I moved Georgia on to her back and proceeded to fuck her in mish, giving as good I received. Again Georgia responded well and naturally and dirty talk was available. She held her legs up first to allow for a deep thrust before wrapping them around me and holding me close for more DFK.

At this point I was ready to blow and so Georgia lay me back took the condom off and proceed with OWO until I blew my load in her mouth. She kept my cock in her mouth making sure she missed non before swallowing and coming up for cwtch and a chat.

A shower was offered after the events and duly accepted.

I had booked £30 @ £80+£10 for CIM. Georgia is no clock watcher though and it was closer to an hour that I was there so £90 for a near hour with a fab woman.....well worth it!

So all in all out of 10:

Looks: 10
Body: 10
Oral: 10
GFE: 10

Thanks to everyone for the recommendation

Offline PuntingPete

Cracking review eljay,  :thumbsup: is Georgia ever going to get a bad review? - doesn't look that way. One of the very best imo, I've been trying to get there for the last couple of weeks myself but not had the time  :(

SeekingtheTruth

Good review, glad you enjoyed  :D

I'm back up to her tomorrow and have an absolutely filthy toy filled hour booked in.  :yahoo:

eljay244

Glad you enjoyed  :thumbsup:

The memories are still fresh so have a lot more to go on for this one  ;) I may even cancel my RB for the 30th and use the money to make another booking with Georgia

valleypunter

The more I read about this girl the more I feel the need to book her..

eljay244

I was the same Valleys and since my last post I have cancelled my RB and booked Georgia again instead, one happy man :thumbsup: :cool:

SeekingtheTruth

The more I read about this girl the more I feel the need to book her..

You wont regret it, one of the best providers in South Wales imo.

SeekingtheTruth

I was the same Valleys and since my last post I have cancelled my RB and booked Georgia again instead, one happy man :thumbsup: :cool:

Haha, I told you she as good  :lol:

eljay244

I tip my hat to you, best tip :hi: I've ever had

Offline Mikeh38

is Georgia ever going to get a bad review?

Well maybe not a bad review but I thought she was average, pretty girl, nice personality, and good OWO, but I like the lady to be full on and she was very reserved, very much like Hannah Jane. I would not return.

Sorry but she ain't no Vixen or Imogen.

SeekingtheTruth

Well maybe not a bad review but I thought she was average, pretty girl, nice personality, and good OWO, but I like the lady to be full on and she was very reserved, very much like Hannah Jane. I would not return.

Sorry but she ain't no Vixen or Imogen.

Reserved? Not a word I would have associated with her, maybe you caught her on a bad day or possible you just didn't click.

Who are Vixen and Imogen?

Offline PuntingPete

Reserved? Not a word I would have associated with her, maybe you caught her on a bad day or possible you just didn't click.

Who are Vixen and Imogen?

Never got to see Imogen but Vixxxen was one of the very best.  :thumbsup:

taffdan

Never got to see Imogen but Vixxxen was one of the very best.  :thumbsup:

There were only xx in vixxen Pete not three but easy mistake as she was xxx :-)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 09:01:23 pm by taffdan »

Offline jawill

Vixxen was bloody amazing . Never will I forget the time I had with her in  her apartment in Cardiff. Bent over spread eagled on the bed, my cock balls deep in her arse while she fucked herself with a big dildo before sitting up against the edge of the bed on the floor, me kinda striding over her face leaning onto the bed while she deep throated me until I filled her mouth with cum . She had the most amazing legs but her personality was gorgeous too. Happy days !

Offline PuntingPete

There were only xx in vixxen Pete not three but easy mistake as she was xxx :-)
Sorry Dan, just knew there was more than one & thought she deserved three  ;)

Vixxen was bloody amazing . Never will I forget the time I had with her in  her apartment in Cardiff. Bent over spread eagled on the bed, my cock balls deep in her arse while she fucked herself with a big dildo before sitting up against the edge of the bed on the floor, me kinda striding over her face leaning onto the bed while she deep throated me until I filled her mouth with cum . She had the most amazing legs but her personality was gorgeous too. Happy days !

As i said earlier she was one of the best and as you say had a gorgeous personality to match.  :rose:

SirFrank

Haha more tea vicar? Fuck I wish I'd had the pleasure of meeting Vixen. She sounds like the real deal

Offline PuntingPete

She was Frank, also a real looker  :thumbsup:

Offline jawill

About 6 foot tall with legs up to her armpits too