Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Josiebaby LLanelli ...... avoid!  (Read 987 times)

1 review(s) for josiebaby (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Aengus

External Link/Members Only

NONONONONO..... Don’t do it!!
Just had the worst punt of my life!

Background
About to go away for a couple of weeks with the wife so thought I’d get one in before we left tomorrow.
I prefer slim girls size 8-10 and looked on AW but within a reasonable distance of me they were all a bit big. Josie’s pictures showed a lovely bum and interesting pussy, so went for another blind punt. £130 for an hour which isn’t cheap so I assumed that she would be mediocre at worst - Wrong!

Comms
were ok - contacted by email and KIK. Postcode given and instructed to text when I reached her street in LLanelli. Arrived, texted and was given house number. “Just walk straight in” OK.

The meet
Address was in a housing estate on the outskirts of LLanelli. All looked a bit run down, not the kind of area I’m accustomed to. Should have heard the alarm bells then! Drove a few yards and found the house ok. Looked unkept, uncut lawn etc. Stopped and wondered but as I’d just drive 45 miles decided to go in.
Should have left then! Don’t know why I didn’t!! Bare floor, tv and sofa. Room badly in need of decoration. Dog barking in other room. No one else in the house that I could detect.

Josie dressed in leggings and a top of some sort. Black girl about 5’1” thin and early 30s at a guess.  Short frizzy hair. Not totally hideous but no oil painting.  Nice legs and lovely small peachy bum. Lovely brown chocolate colour smooth skin. Should have left then but by now just wanted a shag and thought ok I’ll do the business and get out.
She gestured me to the sofa which looked clean and said something like ‘we can use this’. I didn’t object as I really didn’t want to see any more of the house! Handed over the cash.

She sat down beside me and did nothing, so I started to caress her body and legs. Kissed her neck. She made no moves to kiss so I left her face alone. The top came off exposing a pink bra and small breasts. She got up and removed her bra, leggings and g string with her back to me. Lovely bum and legs and brown smooth back
She then sat beside me again with her back to me and undid my trousers, released the beast and proceeded to lick and suck my uninterested member.  OWO was ok, licks up and down and tounge around the head . Good suction. Despite this my erection was only about half up. This went on for a while and was quite pleasant and things hardened up a bit.

Then she stood up I stood behind her and slid my hands under her arms to her breasts . . . . except they weren’t there. Move hands lower . Still nothing. Eventually found them round by her navel somewhere. Large nipples.
Then she turned round and I saw the rest of her body. Small very drooped breasts and a stomach that looked like corrugated cardboard.This coupled with her unattractive face was the last straw! She said she had no condoms but it was fine to fuck without!

Any suggestion of an erection quickly disappeared and so did I.

I had so many opportunities to bale out but didn’t. Hard lesson learned. What a prat!

Her pictures on AW show the only good parts of her body and are totally misleading. Don’t be tempted by them. I’m going to get tested ASAP just in case !

Offline Mil 34

So you fucked her bareback then. Are you for real.

SeekingtheTruth

Not how I read it, sounds to me like he lost wood and bailed out.

Offline Mil 34

Why would he get himself tested.
 I hope I read it wrong and he didn’t fuck her bb.

Offline Aengus

Err no I didn’t. I just left!

SeekingtheTruth

Possibly because of the OWO? A safe precaution to take after discovering you’ve just been sucked off by a barebacking skank.

Offline Aengus

I do get myself tested every 6 months or so. Just think it’s the sensible thing to do. But I’m going to bring it forwards by a couple of months after she gave me a blow job before she said she would do a bareback fuck.
If she barebacks all the time then her throat infection status is in doubt.

Offline Mil 34

Don’t see any other girls until you get yourself checked out

Offline cymrobach

ah no way!!! thats a real shame!

She was on my HL until i read that review!  Gutted you had a bad meet, and i will definitely give her a miss now!