Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GEMMA MASSAGE, CARDIFF (AKA Sensual_Massage_Gem)  (Read 2204 times)

9 review(s) for Sensual_Massage_Gem (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Shock

Have been meaning to post this for a few days now but haven’t got around to it!

External Link/Members Only <— link to her website with all the details.

Went to see Gemma a few days ago, arranged an on the day booking which she was able to accommodate for. Good comms via text and was sent the details of how to get to the flat from the Morrison’s car park no problem.
I went for the standard £40 half hour massage with hand relief! Has been some mixed reviews on Gemma recently so was quite curious to see how my experience would go. Was greeted by Gemma at the door wearing a pair of stockings and displaying her massive rack! Now Gemma is definitely not a slim girl so if that’s what you’re looking for you’ll have to head elsewhere but I enjoy a bit of curve so all was good in my books. Gemma led me to the massage room and explained that if I did hear any noise during the massage it was just her duo partner Olivia setting up for a client in the next room. I paid the money stripped naked and got onto the bed.
Some previous reviews had mentioned a smell of B/O but I had no such experience, Gemma seemed clean and there was no smell! Started off with a nice sensual oil massage, I told her I was pretty keen on having a good massage rather than just a quick rub n tug. Wow Gemma is great! The massage was very firm and she pointed out the knots I had in my back and how my legs were very tight. She cc swiped a few times and tickled the old veg and two meat a few times which kept things sexual. After about 15 minutes it was onto the bed next to the massage table where she began pulling on the old boy and rubbing her tits all over me! More than I had asked for but I found it great! She was open to being touched and made all the right sounds!! Couple tickles round my asshole which I quite liked before the eventual end all over her tits.
Was offered a shower but I was heading straight home so would just take one there! Gemma showed me out after some light conversation and I walked back to my car a happy chappy!
It was cut 5 minutes short but I don’t believe this was out of malicious intent, more to do with the fact I had cum and didn’t ask her to continue massaging me!!

Over all 7/10! Not a worldie of a woman but good VFM and a lovely lady. Would probably return in the future but definitely some other places I have to tick off before doing so!

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

Sounds like great value for money ...4 hands massage sounds good ...did you get a glimpse of Olivia?

Offline houseboot

"She cc swiped a few times and tickled the old veg and two meat a few times which kept things sexual"    :lol::wacko: :crazy:

Offline Proton

I was in the other room about a week ago, with Olivia by hand warm wet salting me up both sides, then cleaned off in a duo shower & sponging off.  :kissgirl:
Then the totally crazy Nuru gel slide about the black plastic double bed, with a very nice warm slimy H.E.  :yahoo:

OLIVIA ~ 45ish has a really funny whit & friendly, nice tall firm body with lovely natural tits and long blonde hair, all performed topless.  :drinks:

SeekingtheTruth

I was in the other room about a week ago, with Olivia by hand warm wet salting me up both sides, then cleaned off in a duo shower & sponging off.  :kissgirl:
Then the totally crazy Nuru gel slide about the black plastic double bed, with a very nice warm slimy H.E.  :yahoo:

OLIVIA ~ 45ish has a really funny whit & friendly, nice tall firm body with lovely natural tits and long blonde hair, all performed topless.  :drinks:

Why is it you keep using other peoples reviews to give recaps on girls you’ve seen?

Offline Scott cock

Sounds like my kinda massage..

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Glad you enjoyed OP. And good to get some alternative (very positive) views on her hygiene.