Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Welsh Ariel - south of Carmarthen - Incall  (Read 649 times)

15 review(s) for SEXY WELSH ARIEL (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Aengus

External Link/Members Only

Background
Had Ariel in my HL for a while so when I saw she was in my area I grabbed the chance of a meeting

Motel south of Carmarthen. Large car park. Bedrooms in a detached block of about 5 facing the car park. Numbers on the doors so easy to find the right one. Rooms ok but hers had twin beds so kept losing her down the gap! Shower ok.
I was a little apprehensive of the location as I heard there had been some trouble with a girl there flushing condoms down the toilet and blocking the drains. This had resulted in the owners completely stopping any girls working there. It’s a good location otherwise. I saw no one as I arrived and left.

Comms
Booked through AW. Confirmed in good time. Text when ready but I didn’t receive it. Got a phone call 5 mins after meet time asking if I had het text. Gave chalet number so all good

The meeting
 Door answered promptly and pleasantly surprised by Ariel - pretty blond girl with hair tied up dressed in sexy bra and panties. Mid 20s about 5’3”. Said she was a size 10, which was about right. Lovely breasts and a fabulous bum. Really nice body.
Onto the bed, Cash sorted and a friendly chat.
Gentle kissing quickly turned into DFK and mutual caressing. Bra came off and her lovely breasts soon got my attention. Responsive nipples sucked produced a quickening of breaths.
Clothes off and her hand found my erection. Hand quickly followed by her sliding down for a well competent blow job, cut short as she disappeared between the twin beds!
We had a giggle as we moved to the middle of one bed and she went down and straight into DT. Wow! The unexpectedness was lovely. Lots of head work, shaft licking and balls sucking followed. She is very good with lots of eye contact and has a very controlled gag reflex.
Enjoyed this until I felt the sap rising so had to stop her before it was too late.

Laid her on her back and went back to her lovely breasts then down to find a gorgeous fleshy wet pussy. She has large pussy lips which really demand licking and sucking. Teasing around them produced lots of wriggles and sharp intakes of breath followed by moans as I explored slowly and gently, eventually finding a good sized clit. Lots of sucking and clit flicking made the moans louder and her movements faster. Inserted a finger into her extremely wet pussy and curled to her G. It wasn’t long before she came quite hard and loud.
Gentle caresses as she recovered then on with the rubber and straight into Missionary. Lovely tight pussy. Fucked for a while then Cowgirl with me holding her peachy rounded arse. Enthusiastic humping  performance while I watched those breasts waving before me. Had planned to go for doggy but got too carried away and I popped.
Cleaned up, caressed and chatted for the rest of the time.

Ariel is a lovely person, gives an enthusiastic competent service and is eager to please. Would definitely see her again.

Only downer is that I can’t get her to give me any feedback. I posted a positive feedback for her straight away and have messaged her twice over a few days with no response.