Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WTF? I've never had this happen before...  (Read 1757 times)

Online dthompson88

External Link/Members Only

Emailed this one yesterday, no response.

Got a reply back today;

"We've  met before, it's not happening."

Weird, I don't recall meeting her, or anyone close to her resemblance before. (My reviews on here are proof of that). Bearing in mind, she thinks we've met each other before based solely on my AW username.

I think she's got herself confused - or more likely; the person who created the profile is just saying that to divert from the fact that it's another junk profile.

Sent an email asking her to elaborate, so far, no response - surprise surprise.

I'll update this post if there are any developments, if anyone is interested. And obviously, in the 0.001% chance I eventually get lucky, I'll post a review.

Offline winkywanky

I don't wish to appear harsh, but is that the best that East Ayrshire has to offer?

With an attitude like hers surely there are other/better options?

Online dthompson88

No, unfortunately Winky, there has been a real drought in my neck of the woods these past few weeks, I've also been looking in North & South Ayrshire. Threw a couple of emails out there, but they all ended up eventual duds.   :thumbsdown:

Offline J_H

She does 'signed prints from my modelling'!

Ah ha ha ha - who does she model for - Greggs?!

Fuck me, I've heard it all now.

Online dthompson88

Update: Haha. Looks like I could right about it being a fake account. They've deleted it after I threatened to report them.

Basically, that reply pissed me off that much, I reeled off another one saying I didn't like the false claim about meeting me before and I would report her on the grounds of suspicion of being a fake profile, unless she could go into a bit more detail on that claim. Simple enough request. Went back on AW and the account's gone. Checked my Sent emails and they've read it. If they can't back it up and choose to remove their profile, that to me, says it's a con.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 05:47:11 pm by dthompson88 »

Offline DirtyDick78

Was this girl in Newmilns/Darvel by any chance?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 11:00:29 am by DirtyDick78 »

Online dthompson88

I think so.

I couldn't tell from the pics but the more I thought about it; I'm now 99% sure she was flaunting her wares on AW a while ago as 'JuicyJess' and if I recall correctly, she offered bareback  :vomit: (why I originally refused to see her back then).

But I think there was more to it, I heard somewhere (don't remember if it was on here, or from another WG) that it was a blackmail scam, cooked up between her and her boyfriend.

So either way, I dodged a bullet.