Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: repeat punt advice  (Read 4106 times)

Offline OakTree

Nope, that wasnt what I was saying, it was a flippant comment as to how a wg had me stored on her phone if you rememeber!
never believe everything you read, and this clearly goes for the reviews on here by the looks of things :(

I'm starting to think you're not so naive and new to this past time as you've previously portrayed.

nervous colin

Mmm. This girl came with this punter  :)

[url]https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89277.msg1089944#msg1089944/url]

Offline cueball

Mmm. This girl came with this punter  :)

[url]https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89277.msg1089944#msg1089944/url]

Link don't work collieflower, is this it....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89277.msg1089944#msg1089944
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 08:19:03 pm by cueball »

nervous colin

Offline cueball

Yep.thats it

You'll need to expand on this collieflower, what's happened?

nervous colin

No I don't think you're lying, just deluded.

I can only think of two or three times a WG has genuinely orgasmed (copious juicing). Bear in mind I've lost count how many I've seen, it's in triple figures, and on those occasions it's been down to their own efforts not mine. Countless others have faked it. I can assure you when they're telling you they're coming they're actually trying to wrap up the session.

You've seen how many? And you really think you had her boiling over?

according to above, so then you read the review, and lo and behold, its happened !

Offline cueball

nervous colin

Offline cueball

I give up :dash:

Just tell the story collie, what's it all about....

start at the beginning

vw

Just tell the story collie, what's it all about....

start at the beginning

Yes. As a bum man we certainly need to get to the bottom of this.

nervous colin

Lets spell it out.
I was chastised for my flippant remark about pussy licking.
then I was told I was talking bollox about a wg cuming, as it never happens.
I then said not to believe all reviews
I then show an example of a review where he said he made the wg cum

:dash: :dash:

np500

Well I made my regular cum twice last Friday then she stood over me and squirted all over my cock then road me till I cum, now she definitely squirted and I definitely cum, but truth be known as great it was, and yes she got wet , I can only take her word for her cumming twice, her job is to please me, she's very good at what she does ( hence she's my regular )! She's been doing it for about 10 years, fuck even my o h could fake um, but in my head it was better than corrie all week long.

Offline cueball

Well I made my regular cum twice last Friday then she stood over me and squirted all over my cock then road me till I cum, now she definitely squirted and I definitely cum, but truth be known as great it was, and yes she got wet , I can only take her word for her cumming twice, her job is to please me, she's very good at what she does ( hence she's my regular )! She's been doing it for about 10 years, fuck even my o h could fake um, but in my head it was better than corrie all week long.

You see, that's the thing. I'm happy to punt like this

Faked or not, it's enthusiasm I'm paying for. I want her to get stuck into me.

vw

Sheep don't count.   :sarcastic:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

np500

I'm happy to wallow in the deception, that's what I pay for, mind you if my o h knew what I get up to , she'd think I was pretty good at deception my self, fair play, consequences would not be as favorable though !