Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Waste of Time?  (Read 2585 times)

Offline Henry61

Whats the point

* I am fed up of messaging on AW and not getting a reply
*Sending texts, No reply
*A while back there was one in skelton said, I need to review your AW account. Its 100% positive. I got No Reply...Well I reviewed hers I wouldnt give 80p to that waste of space.
*Then, £100 per half hour...dont touch my pussy...bit much for a wank.
*Pay for an hour ...out after half

That Sums up the North East, the list just grows.
No More

There is one or two good ones.

Offline Kev3773

What's the point of your post  :unknown:

Offline Weatherman21

It’s a Friday.  Go have a pint  :drinks:

Offline Bertbanger99

It's good to have a rant sometimes, I agree with him there's not much quality around now don't blame him for having a rant, even though it's been covered many times already

Offline Kev3773

It's good to have a rant sometimes, I agree with him there's not much quality around now don't blame him for having a rant, even though it's been covered many times already

This ^^

Offline maxxblue

Offline The Outsider

Pint or punt?  :)

Beer is more expensive than it used to be, and not as good.   :D

Offline pomp

Least I'm not the only one frustrated by the lack of quality out there and the money you're paying for a punt. I'm saving up for another punting holiday so got something on the horizon to look forward to!

Offline nightdriver76

Just resurrecting an old thread (although maybe pointless but gets it off my chest) and agree totally with you.

Trying to arrange a booking for early next week and it is a nightmare - send text, no reply, get a reply, send a reply to book - then silence. I did actually wonder if my phone / email / AW profile was on some sort of blacklist.

Even Premium are difficult to book with now as their girls don't seem willing to say if they are working or not until the actual day - yeah it is their prerogative but seems like they are the ones deciding how things run. Might look at other agencies but always sceptical.

Well, a (pointless) rant and only hope these girls don't try to go into a 'proper' business environment as they wouldn't last 2 minutes - or am I just old school and out of touch and this is how things are now ?