Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First time punt - Southampton  (Read 1427 times)

Offline rich0123x

Hi guys,

I have been fantasizing over a punt for about 5 or so years now, but have always bottled it. Today is however my day! But I would like to hear any suggestions you guys have for a first time punt in Southampton (or Portsmouth).

Open floor ...

Banned reason: No contributions, trying to promote his own site.
Banned by: daviemac

vw

Offline rich0123x

Thanks!

Yes, I have read it, just wanted a few opinions on who is best to visit as a first time punt.

Any suggestions?

vw

Thanks!

Yes, I have read it, just wanted a few opinions on who is best to visit as a first time punt.

Any suggestions?
Not sure in your neck of the woods, and you really ought to say what your looking for in terms of looks and services or people may do the silly suggestions that many first posts get.

I like the sound of External Link/Members Only but never met. she has some reviews here see link below post.

Offline rich0123x

Thanks.

Ideally i'd like to see a British girl for my first punt. Not too old, nice body, nice bum and nice tits. But other than that, I'm keen to see what peoples thoughts are really

Offline cueball

I'm keen to see what peoples thoughts are really

My thoughts are.....

5 years is a long time to fantasize about anything, I'm not convinced the fantasy will become reality.

Put something into the site before taking.

sam1

So who did you finally decide to see. Auburndelight  appears safe or did you pick a nice Romanian. Or was it another wank in front of the computer.

Offline purple_t

I would suggest typing 'Southampton' into the search bar and checking out the reviews :hi:

Offline rich0123x

I came here for some help, so advice and all you cunts do is take the piss.

vw

Welcome to UKP, I gave you my whole Southampton hotlist, and this is the thanks i get !

sam1

Take it you never visited a girl yesterday then. Wankings cheaper but believe me not as much fun. I took a long time to pluck up courage to book a girl but in the end I did. I fantasized for a long time like you. My wife still didnt shag much so in the end I just thought fuck it and went for it. I am early fifties and its the best thing I could have done. Just book one or forget Al about it!

Offline flybynightpm

Following on from the Poldark theme earlier in the year... this girl looks fun... go for it...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Magicalstory

Following on from the Poldark theme earlier in the year... this girl looks fun... go for it...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hayley is who I was going to suggest N.B. purely on the basis of her reviews as I've never had the pleasure.

Offline SJ772

Jasmine would be a good girl for a first punt, very friendly/easy going: External Link/Members Only

Not sure what your budget/tastes are though.

bighands

Jasmine would be a good girl for a first punt, very friendly/easy going: External Link/Members Only

Not sure what your budget/tastes are though.

Agreed, Jasmine is very hot and very friendly, and will shag your brains out.  :yahoo:

Offline SJ772

Agreed, Jasmine is very hot and very friendly, and will shag your brains out.  :yahoo:

She sure would, normally but according to her new twitter feed currently only offering BJ or Hand relief, so probably not with the OP was looking for, no idea why  not offering full service.  External Link/Members Only

Offline purple_t

I wasn't taking the piss at all, sounds to me you were just too lazy to use this forum to do a little research

Offline purple_t

She sure would, normally but according to her new twitter feed currently only offering BJ or Hand relief, so probably not with the OP was looking for, no idea why  not offering full service.  External Link/Members Only

She says "back to normal in a few weeks"... I still need to see her but this has left me wondering what's up with her :(