Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM Time to relax  (Read 3491 times)

Dodo

Had heard about this place elsewhere so decided to pay a morning visit. Now a warning for those who think legit places should only be discussed via PM's please do not read on  :(

A decent looking beauty shop on the Bristol Road.....parking is easy enough on the Sainsbury's car park opposite and I did not feel at all conspicuous entering the shop.
Two girls were there, both pretty and both black girls.
Victoria, dressed in a tunic, showed me into the massage room....proper massage bed, a tad cold when I visited but nice enough. Shower facilities available.
Very professional medium strength massage as I like it. Not at all sensual on the back but enjoyable. Flipped over and she continued with a massage on the front carefully skirting around my stiff old man. Thought, fuck me static, nothing is going to happen.....fuck me.

Then she suddenly takes a fresh handful of oil and without an invitation from me proceeds to give my cock a wonderful soft slow wank. And I do mean slow and I do mean soft  :wacko:....nice teasing of the bell end between her fingers, nice stroking of the ball bag I kid you not she had me gulping for air......this girl has had a few cocks in her hand that's for sure.

I absolutely fucking exploded.....fantastic hand job......nice and slow, just the way I like it.

Absolutely no touching allowed though and whilst Victoria was friendly enough I did find conversation hard going and one way. The whole session was enjoyable but absolutely no rapport, she seemed distant, just doing a job kind of attitude . Now I do like a bit of enthusiasm even if forced so I may not return but only for that reason.

My conclusion is that it was/is a good £60 worth for the hour.

Err........did I mention it was soft and slow  :P :P

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 07:42:01 pm by Dodo »

losambo

Had heard about this place elsewhere so decided to pay a morning visit. Now a warning for those who think legit places should only be discussed via PM's please do not read on  :(

A decent looking beauty shop on the Bristol Road.....parking is easy enough on the Sainsbury's car park opposite and I did not feel at all conspicuous entering the shop.
Victoria, dressed in a tunic, showed me into the massage room....proper massage bed, a tad cold when I visited but nice enough. Shower facilities available.
Very professional medium strength massage as I like it. Not at all sensual on the back but enjoyable. Flipped over and she continued with a massage on the front carefully skirting around my stiff old man. Thought, fuck me static, nothing is going to happen.....fuck me.

Then she suddenly takes a fresh handful of oil and without an invitation from me proceeds to give my cock a wonderful soft slow wank. And I do mean slow and I do mean soft  :wacko:....nice teasing of the bell end between her fingers, nice stroking of the ball bag I kid you not she had me gulping for air......this girl has had a few cocks in her hand that's for sure.

I absolutely fucking exploded.....fantastic hand job......nice and slow, just the way I like it.

Absolutely no touching allowed though and whilst Victoria was friendly enough I did find conversation hard going and one way. The whole session was enjoyable but absolutely no rapport, she seemed distant, just doing a job kind of attitude . Now I do like a bit of enthusiasm even if forced so I may not return but only for that reason.

so..it means they dont provide sex?

Offline azrael

Lol  :dash: its in the title "fbsm", only happy ending budd.  Glad you had a good time dodo :hi:

Dodo

Err...........yes, of course they do.......silly me I forgot to mention it  :scare:

smithie1000

Dodo what's the mater, quoting you:  dressed in a tunic-what?, Absolutely no touching allowed, conversation hard going and one way, absolutely no rapport, she seemed distant, just doing a job kind of attitude, £60  FFS your mate Stapler will love this one  :lol: Sounds just like that cow in Rugeley but its only £25. 

Offline temptation

Yes they do but with but no touching. ;)

smithie1000

Yes they do but with but no touching. ;)
How do you have sex without touching????????????

Offline azrael

How do you have sex without touching????????????

Its called tantric, you blow your load by thinking :drinks:

mikexxlong

Good review Dodo :thumbsup:

I can’t remember having a FBSM by a black girl, plenty Orientals & Europeans  even Asians ,but not black from what I recall :unknown:

Might have to check this place out, but every time I so happens to have driven past it has been shut. :(

Might have to arrange, but it Spoils my spontaneous nature  :P

smithie1000

Its called tantric, you blow your load by thinking :drinks:
Oh ok got ya lol

Online bonham

reviewd this place months ago and still my favourite place even without touching her hand job worth the money on its own and bum massage brill :thumbsup:

Roadster

Dodo ... Did you book the "Sacred Tantric" massage option or what?

Dodo

Dodo ... Did you book the "Sacred Tantric" massage option or what?

Yea, good question I wondered what to book. I edged my bets and booked a sensual massage with HR . That ensures you get Victoria who I think is the only one there who touches cock.

Mickeydee2016

Yea, good question I wondered what to book. I edged my bets and booked a sensual massage with HR . That ensures you get Victoria who I think is the only one there who touches cock.

Any good

Offline temptation

Walked past this place a couple of times at weekends and always seems to be shut.

Dodo

Walked past this place a couple of times at weekends and always seems to be shut.
From memory it only opens three days in the week but can't remember which days.