Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tara Sensual  (Read 1867 times)

broksonic

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Please note I only go for a vanilla service so did not have all the services on her likes list

I messaged Tara to ask if she worked on a Saturday, and to my delight she replied  telling me she does .   Her apartment  is at the back of the mail box , and very clean inside .  I had to call Tara from from just round the corner so as I could tell her what I was wearing.  This is only so as she can open the security gates to the apartments.
I was a little worried to what she would look like because she has no face pics on her profile.   I certainly was not disappointed as tara is a  attractive lady.
We has sex in different positions and tara gave me owo which was wonderful .   

Offline zootalors

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Please note I only go for a vanilla service so did not have all the services on her likes list

I messaged Tara to ask if she worked on a Saturday, and to my delight she replied  telling me she does .   Her apartment  is at the back of the mail box , and very clean inside .  I had to call Tara from from just round the corner so as I could tell her what I was wearing.  This is only so as she can open the security gates to the apartments.
I was a little worried to what she would look like because she has no face pics on her profile.   I certainly was not disappointed as tara is a  attractive lady.
We has sex in different positions and tara gave me owo which was wonderful .   
She never used to do OWO,not for the want of asking,mind you I haven't seen her for ages.I don't suppose she did CIM?.I'd see her again if she did.

broksonic

She never used to do OWO,not for the want of asking,mind you I haven't seen her for ages.I don't suppose she did CIM?.I'd see her again if she did.

It seems she decides who she does OWO with as it has Oral without (at discretion) on her likes list.  I don't know if she does CIM,  because I cum inside the condom.   Very rare if i cum more than once in an hour

Offline Juankerr

Saw her on a couple of occasion's many year's ago when she was known as 'Natural Nina' and had OWO on both occasion's.