Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: slow or fast pounding  (Read 1658 times)

brolin_76

How do you guys start punting? my main liking is starting slowly then fast pounding and then again slowly before cumming. :yahoo:

Sparquin

Pretty much the same for me.  Depends on how tight they feel as well. If more like a wizard's sleeve then pounding will happen sooner rather than later. I do like a couple of slow interludes though before galloping to the finish.

Probably TMI.

Toshiba

If they are munters fast

If they are sexy as fuck, slow

xer0

I just respond to their needs. But I never finish, when they want me to.

JV547845

I like a fast pounding from time to time but it doesn't do to go at it straight out of the starting blocks and not every girl can take it (or likes it) from me anyway.

Offline nigel4498

Like to start slow and then hard pound and slow again. Depends on the position too, love pounding hard in doggy but nice and slow with her on the bed edge with legs spread wide. :wacko:

RandyF

tonysoprano

First time slow..second time a lot harder...if there's a 3rd time, absolutely fucking destroy it!!

Offline agent47

Make sure she is thoroughly warmed up, start slow then then smash away like a maniac only in doggystyle. love hearing that thumping and smacking sound coupled with there lamenting :angelgirl:, if they are to loud and swearing like a trooper then i have to slow it down a bit don,t want to finish to soon.

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Oooh!, to much information missus, really too much;!.

Me?, too fast pop waay too quick too soon;(...

xer0

You can be entirely self centred and hammer away like a jack hammer.
However, I find it more rewarding to alternate between the 2... based on the their response.

Some of the girls i've seen, prefer a shallow pounding to begin with (penis tip).., rather than balls deep.
But it doesn't take long until they are loosened up for a hard fucking.

I'd rather not blow my load early on a punt. I slow down, when I feel the urge to cum.

If they ask for it faster, I go so fast... I don't even feel the pleasure.

I think I've faked a fair few orgasms with working girls.
They may have faked them to... but I always get my mileage out of them.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 09:34:12 pm by xer0 »