Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bham v London prices  (Read 833 times)

Offline Khanmr566

Dont you guys feel bham prices are getting higher than london prices

Offline alabama1

Dont you guys feel bham prices are getting higher than london prices
No

Offline Everhard115

Prices have been discussed to death and yes they have doubled in some cases. I can show you the same SP charging half the rates in 2017 compared to now. We are talking about the good looking ones who provide a reliable service. Yes P&D options are still there and relatively cheap but on the whole it seems like SP's market at the moment.

Offline alabama1

Prices have been discussed to death and yes they have doubled in some cases. I can show you the same SP charging half the rates in 2017 compared to now. We are talking about the good looking ones who provide a reliable service. Yes P&D options are still there and relatively cheap but on the whole it seems like SP's market at the moment.
Doubled on London prices ? I think you have misread the OP's question haven't you  :unknown:

Offline Joball87

Some of the high end london exotics are 500/ph or more - however p&d aside quite a few good enough options around 200 and a bunch less than that. Brum still cheaper net net but there is not much great talent and i can only see prices increasing

Offline guymids-72

Thinking back to when I started (2009) I paid £130 - £150 a hour for a verified independent SP.
I think things are broadly similar now imho, just less options.