Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissSxytime  (Read 1471 times)

Offline Tmor25

Hi there, I saw some old posts recommending a lady called MissSxytime in shropshire. Does anyone know how I can contact her?  There were no links provided anywhere. Many thanks.

milo

I have just done a search on AW. I didn't expect to find anything as I assumed you would have done a search before posting. However, I may have been lucky, perhaps this is the lady you are after.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Tmor25

Ah, thanks very much. I did do a search but perhaps mistyped something. Much appreciate the help!

Offline shrewsmale

very good punt. Proper stiflers mum type this one

Ming

Can we look forward to a review?
Would be good to break your review duck before your 3rd anniversary on UKP

Ming  :hi:

mrpeterman

Stifflers mum, that had me smiling...

Offline shrewsmale

Can we look forward to a review?
Would be good to break your review duck before your 3rd anniversary on UKP

If I have time to sit and do one and others I shall do, seems a bit all or nothing with reviews as seen a lot girls.

Offline r1965h

I've no idea what a stiffler's mom is but she's a great girl.

Difficult to get to see her though as she's not available very often.

Ming

I've no idea what a stiffler's mom is but she's a great girl.

Difficult to get to see her though as she's not available very often.

It's reference to the film American Pie.

Perhaps you would like to do a review of this un-reviewed woman.

I do find it perplexing when forum members make reference to a WG's ability as they have seen them, then don't put a review up..... am I missing something?

Offline shrewsmale

It's reference to the film American Pie.

Perhaps you would like to do a review of this un-reviewed woman.

I do find it perplexing when forum members make reference to a WG's ability as they have seen them, then don't put a review up..... am I missing something?

Some people might just barely have the time or perhaps wish to remain anonymous perhaps? I try and give as much feedback as I can in the forums.

As regards this lady, it is indeed a reference to the film and the milfy like character in it.

I think it is more of a hobby than a full time thing to her which is why you might struggle to get her. According to AW she is logging in at moment though?

Ming

This is an un-reviewed woman, whilst she does not appeal to me physically I am sure she does to some, therefore even a brief review would help those that may be interested, this is after all a review forum?

Offline hairymonster

At £100 per hour, if she doesnt charge extra's she sounds a bargain.

Offline Rimtastic

I contacted her a couple of years ago to query extras as she does rimming watersports and other services I enjoy, all were going to be charged as extras and from memory it was going to increase the hourly rate to about £140 from £100, so I politely declined.

Offline Rimtastic

Offline shrewsmale

when I have seen her things such as anal DT and rough play have been part of it without requests for extra money

Offline Tmor25

I discussed with her about meeting today but unfortunately she changed her plans and isn't working. Annoying as she sounds fantastic.

Offline Roodboy867

I saw her about 3 years ago. Really friendly girl, great tits, amazing owo. Would defo try again if I get the chance to.