Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham city centre water street  (Read 2235 times)

Adam000001

Ok where do I start with this complete unpleasant experience

I decided to make a booking for one of the girls at water street
I called their maid she seemed ok until I got there then she postponed my appointment telling me
She Isn't ready yet !!
a milenium later I gained entry the apartment stunk of seafood anyway moving into the room
I went for the 70£ option as I wasn't too sure as time was running low and communication seemed to be barrier.

But here comes the plot twist so after having a shower and getting back into my scrubs
Walking out of there feeling like shit as I approached my car I noticed I'd left my wallet in the room

The logical thing to do was call the maid and inform her my wallet was inside  building
Her response was 'how long darling' I was thinking WTF ! I tried explaing my doctors card & all other important things that wallet contained was left in that apartment.
She cut the phone then 5 minutes later said
No wallet here you lost? I tried reiterating how I've got personal bank cards and other valuable information stored within my wallet. The maid is a scammer and a thief with no morals!

So with that said
For me it's a No go zone with these deceitful liars.
It's shameful how shorts sighted these illegal immigrants really are.
I found this disgusting and awful to say the very least

Guys if you are planning on paying these whores a visit I suggest remain vigilant regardless how overwhelming the excitement may be.

I'll include a link and telephone number once I'm connected to my home laptop as for someone reason it appareas to be blocked on this 4G settings.

I also want to include that wallet it self was gift as given to me by my ex wife who died 15 years ago due to terminal illness hence why I have such a sedimental attachment for this wallet.

I really need to head back there and retrieve what's mine.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 04:37:02 pm by Adam000001 »

Ming

I am sorry to hear this story Adam, but in order to be a review you must state who it was that you went to see, post a link and have in the headline the name of the girl.

At the moment, this is not a review.

As a tip for the future, never, ever take your wallet into a meet with a WG, especially one you don't know,  in several decades this is a rule I have stuck to.

Best get onto the bank my friend and hope they don't use any personal information for nefarious purposes.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Sinz

I am sorry to hear this story Adam, but in order to be a review you must state who it was that you went to see, post a link and have in the headline the name of the girl.

At the moment, this is not a review.

+1

Offline scutty brown

I've never had a wallet last five years let alone fifteen.
Sorry but I smell rotting kippers here

Odd Job

I've never had a wallet last five years let alone fifteen.
Sorry but I smell rotting kippers here
You and me both.

Offline Benjboy87

I'm in 2 minds.

It's hard to believe but what gain is there from making it up?

Odd Job

Could be a pimp from a rival group, somebody with a screw loose, or maybe he wasn't happy with the service so is being malicious.

Dellboy

He says..... I really need to head back there and retrieve what's mine.

Why didn't he go straight back??
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 09:58:32 pm by Dellboy »

Offline scutty brown

He says..... I really need to head back there and retrieve what's mine.

Why didn't he go straight back??

Exactly
I think this tale is bollox

SolidusSnakey

I'm sorry, but this all feels a little.... off.

Makes no mention of the girl or the action, yet states that he leaves "feeling like shit". If this were true, wouldn't that deserve more elaboration?

Unnecessarily implies he's a doctor (and therefore fine upstanding member of the community), twice.

I highly doubt illegal immigrants with a permanent base of operations would risk a visit from the old bill over a few quid in a wallet.

...and the last bit about the wallet being a 15 year old present is really too much.

Offline Samjos

Offline RedditchJay

mmmmmmmmm  really ??

I had a similar thing happen last year with a sexy EE  {I have reviewed the lady}, came out....... no wallet... o fuck....... rang the maid and sent a text, informed me she was free and didnt have a booking and buzzed me back in, wallet and a snog handed back at her door, i nearly went back in for an extra 15mins.

Checked the contents when i got out and 100% perfect, no issues at all as she knows i would be a repeat customer {as it happened i havnt had chance yet}.

also

If the wallet is so loved why take it punting ?  from my experience I now have a punting wallet that just contains £250 cash..... enough for an hour or two of fun.... nowt else

Offline hairymonster

+1

First rule of getting out of the car is to completely sanitize my person of personal stuff. I would really hate taking my car key with, a wallet is stupidity.

Dellboy

He Registered:   Yesterday at 03:18:59 PM
Was Last Active: Today at 03:17:08 AM

So he has seen all the postings.......and no further comments............sounds like BLX to me 
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 06:57:45 am by Dellboy »

Offline Hungrymonkey

DURRRR

SOP's

Never bring a wallet or anything with personal info.
Only have you car key and cash (amount your willing to lose), have been known before now to stash a spare key for the car near by.
Use punting phone.

Doctors card.........

DURRRRRRR

Adam000001

Sorry for the late response people I've not had the time to fill the blanks I do apologise.

Firstly the whole purpose I Went thru such Lengths to open an account and write a review is to share my experience .

Secondly : I'm not affiliated with this nature of work in any given way nore do I have any hostility against a certain group or individual. It's just the sequence of events which frustrated me to point where I had to exploit this situation so it can remind the best of us to exercise caution.

The room I entered was 214
The link provided below is the girl I booked thru the reception
External Link/Members Only

Please note I'm not always on here so do remain patient until i have the opportunity to reply.

SolidusSnakey

Adam, please edit your post and remove the girl's address.
Everyone has the right to privacy, no matter what their line of work.

Offline baseball_99

What I don't understand is why didn't you go back and ring the buzzer? If someone wasn't prepared to hand back my wallet I'd be ringing the police or smashing my way back in.

Anyway for those who are safer with our belongings is she a good shag?

Offline bearcat69

I don't have a car, so have to take my wallet in with me to punts. So it is a bit of a nightmare situation for me and possible thing that could happen. But I always just take only the money I need and only a few easily replaceable things inside my wallet, that could very quickly be cancelled and locked if I left them behind. But I always double, triple, fucking four times over check that I have everything before I let the WG push me out of the door. If I had a car though, no doubt I would definitely leave everything other than my clothes, the money I need and my punting watch inside the car. I'm sorry it happened to you OP, cancel and get everything replaced as soon as possible, but a schoolboy error really. Never fully switch off and trust a prossie. Particularly these fucking Water Street Thai operation. Talking to the maid on the phone alone should have made it clear not to trust this place and switch yourself off like that. :unknown:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 10:05:38 am by bearcat69 »

Offline alibirmingham

is she a good shag?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Good point, She doesn't look bad so a fair question and i'd hit it

Back to the topic at hand I would never take my wallet or any other valuables in EVER! Far too many opportunistic WG's who are only to happy to relieve you of your belongings given the chance. One of the reasons i always shower before a punt and have one at home after. Never leave my stuff out of my sight.