Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Missy Mai Birmingham toftt  (Read 2302 times)

youngnorthernmeat

External Link/Members Only

Been eyeing her up for months now hoping she would come to Brum, so when she arrived I couldn't be happier.

Coms were a  slow to start off with but she began to reply a little faster when I arrived. Apartment building seemed alright, had to wait for 7 or 8 minutes outside though so I was beginning to become slightly embarrassed. She finally sent me the number to buzz and I got in.

Apartment seems clean enough, however I assume it's shared as two rooms were quickly shut before entering and I could hear talking before the door opened.

Looks just like her photos once she gets her dress off and reveals a young tanned body. Is she 19? She's got the look of it but I might guess 20/21. I asked her for her red underwear and a choker and she only missed the choker, and my god she is stunning.

Very chatty with a southern accent (she's definitely British) she asked me to get comfortable on the bed and eventually lent in for fk with tongue (but not deep). This lasted about 1 minute before she went in for the bj without, however this is where it went downhill for me.. I had got a little worked up with having to wait outside the building, then I had this bloody fan blowing on my side of the bed right at my balls, so shrinkage kicked in and the whole ordeal was running circles in my head. Anyway I managed to persevere and sort things out after 5 minutes of hand work and her licking my balls.

She went on top and began to moan enthusiastically, so I went out of rhythm to see if she was faking it, and to my surprise she reacted to all kinds of pace and movement.. so it could well be real. 

After a few minutes something wasn't right and I was loosing the man again, so I pulled out and asked for her to play with the man whilst I sorted things out. Went for doggy and god she felt great.. really tight and as warm as can be  inside. 5 minutes of that position and I decided I needed to wrap things up as the general vibe hadn't been great, as I pulled out she was pretty dry and I heard the condom split when pulling the tip out..  :thumbsdown: I kept calm purely because I hadn't really made any contact, she however reassured me that she's checked every week and named a place where she's tested.

So we decided to finish it up as a bj without.. now for fuck sake the man became alive and ready to smash, unfortunately I think my time was nearing up so I had her give me a hand job whilst she played with the tip on her lips.. I slid my hand towards her sweet pussy and to my delight she spread open. Popped real good, now here's the thing when she began sucking like mad and I realised she had let me cim. Naturally she spit it out into a tissue and we got dressed and parted ways.

Paid £70 for 30 minutes. Had the ordeal at the start not happened, the foreplay at the start been a little better and much longer rather than "get on the bed and undress" I may have had one hell of a punt. She is ridiculously beautiful and it's nice to be slamming a British "so called teen" rather than a girl with a European accent.

Incall is close to China town and parking was 1.70 for an hour just around the corner  (full of potholes and my car naturally being so low scraped everywhere) I only had the new £1 coins so had to find a shop open in China town to swap my coins  :unknown: the machine was rejecting the new ones.

I would definitely recommend her if you can overcome any slow startedness, however for me I totally fell flat, and I've been wishing for her to tour in Brum so I've let myself down a little. She's been here 3 days she said so maybe I can revisit this week if she's still around and try to properly sort it.. I was really after a proper taste of her

Offline smiley9

Thanks for TOFTT she looks Hot on to my HL AW Profile says size 8 to 10 is this accurate please ? Was she nearer 10 than 8 ? So are the pics recent ?

:drinks:
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 06:24:43 am by smiley9 »

Offline BillyBackDoor

Thanks for the review mate.  She does look good, but then looks aren't (quite) everything in this game.

Was her attitude actually ok?  Did you get the impression she'd take direction well?

Sounds a little mechanical with the "get undressed and on the bed" instructions and you also mentioned the vibe being off.

Offline azrael

Thanks for the toftt and review budd, she does seem a bit on the expensive side £140 for an hour punt with what seems to be a newbie  :unknown:  Cant do 30minute punts as they feel rushed, so i cant say how she fairs in that price bracket.  :drinks:

Offline Juankerr

Was interested in this one myself until I did my research on UKP.

Judging from previous comments it appears she tours and does duo's with a girl who has bareback listed on her like list External Link/Members Only which obviously put an immediate end to my interest.

Doesn't look like her friend was with her in Birmingham on this occasion, but not worth the risk for me in any case.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Will spotted, Juan.

Damn shame as she looks FAF.

Offline smiley9

Was interested in this one myself until I did my research on UKP.

Judging from previous comments it appears she tours and does duo's with a girl who has bareback listed on her like list External Link/Members Only which obviously put an immediate end to my interest.

Doesn't look like her friend was with her in Birmingham on this occasion, but not worth the risk for me in any case.

Well spotted Juankerr Time out on this one then  :timeout:  :dash:

youngnorthernmeat

Thanks for TOFTT she looks Hot on to my HL AW Profile says size 8 to 10 is this accurate please ? Was she nearer 10 than 8 ? So are the pics recent ?

:drinks:

I'd probably say 8 is about right, if not somewhere close to 9. When she's laid out in her outfit though its the perfect body imo.

Thanks for the review mate.  She does look good, but then looks aren't (quite) everything in this game.

Was her attitude actually ok?  Did you get the impression she'd take direction well?

Sounds a little mechanical with the "get undressed and on the bed" instructions and you also mentioned the vibe being off.

Attitude was great, really friendly girl and her confidence level makes you feel like you've known her for a while.

I think she wants direction to be given overall, she asked once or twice if there was anything specific that I wanted.

Thanks for the toftt and review budd, she does seem a bit on the expensive side £140 for an hour punt with what seems to be a newbie  :unknown:  Cant do 30minute punts as they feel rushed, so i cant say how she fairs in that price bracket.  :drinks:

Yeah 140 for an hour is a bit silly, however 70 for the half is slightly cheaper then most girls that I see in Birmingham. I can't do longer than 30 minutes though without getting slightly attached, esp if they're FAF.. I once had a girl who only saw me and one other guy who she eventually stopped going to, we were the same age and it became a thing where we talked more and more outside of meets and I decided 1hr meets were making me attached to the girls